PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious one........

Xazor
Feb 22nd, 2002, 12:51:51 PM
It was getting late as Xazor made her way to the bar. The hood of her cloak was pulled over her head, and pieces of her blonde hair fell out around her face. Her hands were clasped together at her belt, and the sleeves of her robes covered them. The guard at the door was asleep, so she slipped past him and walked in. The shadows fell on her face and hid her identity. She looked around for those familiar to her, but so only a few strangers. Walking to a corner in the back of the bar, she took a seat and bathed herself in the darkness. It was dimly lit back there, and what light did escape to the shadows, was consumed in her eyes. Their deep blue color glinted with specks of silver. Relaxing the tension in her muscles, she thought back on the day. As she thought....she listened to the conversations and laughter that small groups made around her. Smiling to herself, she sat back and watched.

Tainen Baal
Feb 23rd, 2002, 09:20:29 PM
Tainen noticed the woman come in and sit in a dark corner. She did not know her but she seemed friendly and so Tainen rose from her small table, leaving the glass of water that had been her companion. "Hello. Do you mind if I sit?" she asked the other.

Xazor
Feb 23rd, 2002, 09:49:34 PM
Xazor looked up, surprised that someone had noticed her.

No, please join me.

She said in a kind voice and motioned for the empty seat across from her. Smiling at the kind woman, she spoke again.

My name is Xazor, what is yours?

She extended her hand to the woman in a warm greeting.

Tainen Baal
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:26:39 AM
Tainen shook Xazor's hand as she sat down. "I am Tainen Baal of the Bali. It is nice to meet you Xazor."

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:34:38 AM
It is a please to meet you as well.

She smiled as she spoke.

So, you are of the Bali? How interesting. How did you make your way here?

She asks in a curious tone.

Tainen Baal
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:41:21 AM
"I recieved a ride from an old spacer. He was very kind but unfortunatly was killed shortly after landing. So I walked the rest of the way. I must say that made me very uneasy. I am not used to seeing so many people in one place. Even here-- it seems so crowded." Tainen explained, glancing around with a smile.

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:45:56 AM
Xazor smiled as she took a look around the bar.

Yes.....but even in here, I am amongst brothers.

She said with a smile. She knew that not everyone in Yogs was a Jedi.......but they were all liked with the Force.

Tainen Baal
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:50:36 AM
Tainen nodded. "It is hard to get used to it though. On my home, the planet is alive, an idividual and we are all connected to her. That is why I am so glad to have the chance to train as a Jedi. It connects me with others."

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:51:32 AM
Yes, indeed it does.

She smiled lightly as she thought of this.

Tainen Baal
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:57:19 AM
"So, if you don't mind my asking, how did you get here? I'm always interested in where people came from...this is the first time I've ever been away from my home so I'm curious."

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:59:51 AM
I escaped.......

She saw the look of surprise on Tainen's face and continued.

I come from the Sith planet of Cysaria. I was raised by the Sith and became a Warrior Knight. It is quite a long story.........but I knew that my true love was of the Jedi. I escaped from them and came here, where I am training as a padawan under Verse Dawnstrider.

She smiled slightly and looked down at the table for a moment.

Tainen Baal
Feb 24th, 2002, 02:09:09 AM
Tainen nodded. "The only thing that matters is that you are here now. You made some hard choices and that is very honerable."

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 11:50:32 AM
Lowering her head slightly, Xazor smiled.

Thank you.......it was not an easy journey.......

She said in a soft voice.

Tainen Baal
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:06:23 PM
Tainen nodded. "No path is easy unless there is deception at hand. That has been my experience and, while it does not make things easier, it does give strength."

Xazor
Feb 24th, 2002, 11:11:56 PM
Xazor nodded at her wise words.

I know how true that is. I am twice as strong now as I was a year ago. Despite what they may tell you, the Sith are not people of strength.

She said, looking at the table. It was known that she had a great deal of physical strength, but while Xazor was a Sith, she had no character.

Tainen Baal
Feb 25th, 2002, 02:22:06 AM
"Let us not speak of hard times. There will be more in the future and chances like this, chances to rest and relax are too rare. Let us enjoy this chance." Tainen suggested.

Xazor
Feb 25th, 2002, 11:35:45 PM
Xazor smiled at the thought.

That is a good and wise idea.......

She said in a soft voice, trying to forget all that troubled her at the moment.

Tainen Baal
Feb 26th, 2002, 08:17:01 PM
"So...how long have you been training here?" Tainen asked.

Xazor
Feb 26th, 2002, 11:38:00 PM
About three months. How about you?

She asked with a smile.

Tainen Baal
Feb 27th, 2002, 07:48:17 PM
"Not long. I was here for about a week but then I had to return home. There was a situation that I needed to adress. But it is a sad story and has no place here." Tainen smiled back at Xazor.

Xazor
Feb 27th, 2002, 08:54:19 PM
I see.......yes, we are here to enjoy ourselves.

She said lightly with a kind smile.

Tainen Baal
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:15:02 PM
Tainen nodded. "So, what shall we talk about?"

Xazor
Mar 1st, 2002, 11:36:30 PM
What are your dreams?

Xazor suddenly asked for better things to speak of.

Tainen Baal
Mar 5th, 2002, 08:57:56 PM
"My dreams?" Tainen looked puzzled for a moment. "I am sorry...it is just that I was always taught to keep my mind on the present. I never really had any dreams. Except to be a Jedi. That was all I wanted when I was growing up. It is all I want now."

Xazor
Mar 7th, 2002, 12:16:46 AM
Xazor smiled gently.

It is quite alright.....when I was younger, I was always taught to dream......but those dreams were evil. They are no longer my desires. I am taught to dream now........that is what keeps me going everyday.

She said and looked down at the table.