PDA

View Full Version : *Sits down and waits*

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 8th, 2002, 03:35:33 AM
::Azhure sits, ordering any drink, whatever was cheapest. FLavour was not a problem, since she couldnt really taste anything. Looking around she grins, feeling maybe a little belonging, or a bit accepted. Things were going well::

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 8th, 2002, 05:23:10 AM
(Taataani heads over to the table, pulling up a chair as she plunks down in it. Adjusting her spectacles, she smiles at the female.)

jI wasss wonderrrjing jif jyou could tell me what jisss good herrre? jI don't know much about hjyuu-mann drrrjinksss, but perrrhapsss sssomethjing akjin to Cjizerrrack blood ssschnappsss? Thejy arrre harrrd to fjind herrre, jI thjink.

(She twirled a strand of her platinum hair around a finger)

jI hearrr thejy make thejirrr drrrjinksss out of...what arrre thejy....grrrapesss?

(She made a slight retching face)

That sssoundsss verrrjy ssstrrrange! jI don't thjink jI've even had a grrrape! Thejy ssseem ssso sssmall. How jyou get ssso bjig wjith food ljike grrrapesss, that jisss verrrjy ssstrrrange. Orrr rrrajisssjinsss...one hjyuu-mann pjilot told me jin my wjilderrr daysss....thejy arrre drrrjied grrrapesss? That mussst be too sssmall!

The Frying Pan Fairy
Mar 8th, 2002, 05:26:10 AM
:: Filts in, flying with it's little wings, fairy dust coming from it's frying pan. Flies about the cat things head and then fits off to the kitchen::

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 8th, 2002, 05:30:41 AM
Wrrrehh?

(Taa's ears twitch as a glittery insect flies around her)

The Frying Pan Fairy
Mar 8th, 2002, 05:40:14 AM
:: Flits around the room, sprinking fairy dust from it's oan over patrons. Being a rather odd creature, it flits back and lands on the cat's nose, little fairy dust sprinkies all about::

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 8th, 2002, 05:43:32 AM
Aah...aah...aah-<font size=50>CHOOO!!</font>

(Taa sneezes in a violent, roaring fashion, causing her glasses to fly off and hit Azhure in the head.)

Oh mjy! jI'm terrrrrrjibljy sssorrrjy!

(She sheepishly returns her spectacles to her face, wiping at her face with the back of her hand to recover any possible spittle that might have been launched. Noticing the little bug still there, she flicks it away with a claw)

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 9th, 2002, 02:38:18 AM
::Azhure sighed as the glass fell to the ground and smiled as she picked it up. Her drink had the dead bug floating in it, but due to the lack of taste, she drank it anyway. Bugs were emat, meat was protien.::

Dont worry about it, my heads had harder knocks.
As for the drinks, I wouldnt know. Im not known for my taste. Grapes can also be called wine, and I've heard they can be rather tasty.

::She grinned and handed her a hanky::

Better watch out for the fairies.
What brings you here?

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:00:21 PM
We have wjine...but jit jisss made of anjimal blood, asss jit ssshould be.

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 10th, 2002, 05:49:09 AM
[i]Blood....<i/>

::Smiling ruthfully she looked down at her glass of whatever the barman had given her::

Ive seen too much of that already. I think I'll stick to grape wine.

::Looking at the woman she had an enquiring expression::

What race are you? I dont mean to be rude, but I have not seen anyone such as you.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:24:19 PM
(Taa looked mildly suprised)

jYou haven't? That jisss verrrjy ssstrrrange! jI thought all forrda knew of the Cjizerrrack.

(Dramatically, Taa stood up, as if posing)

We arrre the bessst rrrace jin the galaxy, no offenssse jindended.

(She smiled, adjusting her glasses)

Ssstrrrength, ssspeed, ssstamjina, rrreflexesss, metaboljisssm, hearrrjing, sssjight, sssmell...all sssuperrrjiorrr to hjyuu-mannsss, orrr manjy otherrr ssspecjiesss forrr that matterrr.

(She grinned sheepishly, shrugging as she sat)

Buuut...we trrrjy not to let jit go to ourrr headsss. Therrre arrre manjy thjingsss forrda can do that we cannot, ssso we get along asss bessst we can. jI trrrjy to make frrrjiendsss.

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:44:37 AM
::Azhure grinned as she sipped the drink at the display of pride. To have pride in oneself was a thing to respect in itself::

Yes, we all have our strengths and weaknesses. It is a pleasure to meet a Cizerrrack such as yourself.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:38:30 AM
Of courrrssse jit jisss!

(Taa laughed, clapping a hand on her shoulder)

Everrrjyone ssshould be ssso forrrtunate!

(She grinned)

jYou arrre jinterrressstjing asss well. jYourrr malesss arrre djiffjicult though. Ohhh well, challengesss arrre fun!

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 13th, 2002, 01:49:31 AM
::Azhure laughed loudly,nearly spittign out some drink::

Careful, im trying to drink! Yes, some males can be very difficult. I guess its the human-like condition, play hard to get to see how much the other wants you.
Why, what are men like in your kind?