PDA

View Full Version : Enters the bar

Lord Gue
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:21:00 AM
[i]Pushing past the door he walks in, finds an empty table and takes a seat awaiting company...

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:27:48 AM
::Azhure walked into the bar and saw the sith, curious she walked over and sat across from him, looking at him for a minute::

Hi. Who are you?

Lord Gue
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:29:05 AM
Well now, mighty presumptious of you to just walk up to a complete stranger and demand his name, isnt it?
Anyways, the names michael, yours?

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:39:32 AM
:;She smiled::
Im in a mood for being direct. Azhure Darkstone.
Thirsty?

::He was a sith that much was felt, but no one else was around and why not?::

what brings you to a jedi bar?

Lord Gue
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:42:50 AM
No thats alright, direct you say, hmm.
She had ventured to sit down and talk with an obvious sith master in the middle of a jedi bar.~ she must be feeling confident about herself ~ he thought
"Well, i was supposed to meet a contact here about a shipment of glitterstim for some of my associates, but he hasnt yet shown..."

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:57:13 AM
::Azhure nodded, she did stupid things but being careful made life boring::

Really? IN a jedi bar? You wouldnt say that fi you were telling the truth/

Lord Gue
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:00:00 AM
Is it really any of your business as to why I am here? The merest fact that I am shouldnt be enough to fret the all mighty jedi, now should it? Or am i that scary?

Aura Allei
Mar 12th, 2002, 01:25:10 PM
Aura takes notice of the conversation as she nods to Azhure.

"Arrogant one he is, but that is customary of a Sith."

She then makes eye contat with Lord Gue.

"Greetings, I am Aura Allei."

Elieen Cross
Mar 12th, 2002, 07:24:00 PM
I just roll my eyes, listening from my customary place.

"Another arrogant -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-nut good for nothing, pathetic, egotistical idiot calling himself a Sith"

I directed my words to Lochabre, the disgusied Gargolye that always sat near my table

" You know Lochabre, I remember when they weren't handing out the title Sith on the side of nerf packets. "

Lord Gue
Mar 12th, 2002, 07:54:03 PM
"Yes, I know Aura, weve met..."He thought he heard something from across the bar but hell, its a bar and there is a noise to be heard from every direction"... and besides, we sith arnt cocky, just confident. I mean, i dont swarm all over a jedi when he shows up in one of my regular hang outs, sure ill keep an eye on him, but im not all up in his face"

sIlancy
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:54:53 PM
From the bar, s'Il watched with curiosity as the group of three talked, and accepted her glass of Trianii whiskey from the barkeep. She snorted slightly in laughter when she heard Cross' remark, then took a sip of her drink. "Amen to that," she muttered.

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 13th, 2002, 01:12:12 AM
:;Azhure grinend, she had thought the bar empty accept for him::

Actually I spoke to you because I had thought you the only person here, but curiosity takes a best in me.

::She grins innocently and takes a sip of the drink she had ordered::

Besides,a sith is always interesting to talk to, I dont especially find many sith scary, call me stupid or call me bold.

::She took another sip of her drink, pushed it away and settled back. Arrogant or not, he seemed easy to anger.::

Lord Gue
Mar 13th, 2002, 01:56:35 AM
"Well, just call it a warning, most sith arent as... calm as I am. They wouldnt be hesitant to fight a jedi in any situation, i fancy myself above that and i believe i have yet proven that"[i]He grins with self-admonishin

Elieen Cross
Mar 13th, 2002, 02:08:39 AM
Out of sight of the so called Sith, I made a rather impolite gesture with my fist that made the Jedi and others that could see me laugh.

It would seem thatI had my husband's talent for mockery. Except he would more often than not simply shoot the targt of his mocking dead. I on the other hand, I wasn't quite so..... formal. And besides, I didn't like cleaning up the bodies afterwards. I didn't have command of an army to do that for me.

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 13th, 2002, 02:12:16 AM
::Azhure smiled in amusement::

Warning taken and acknowledged, but for one who has danced with death before it doesnt do much.

:;A laugh escaped her throat at his arrogant smile::

By the way, you should have your photo taken, it lasts longer.

Lord Gue
Mar 13th, 2002, 02:15:31 AM
Oh, original, why dont ya throw out some more hundred year old phrases and see if they can still fly. And you back there, i can see your reflection in that mirror over there, gget a life already, geez

Elieen Cross
Mar 13th, 2002, 02:23:24 AM
I gave the "Sith" a rude hand gesture.

"Then maybe a bit of humility would be a good thing to learn.... especially as you are in the presence of your betters. I've beaten Jedi Padawans more powerful than you are"

Lord Gue
Mar 13th, 2002, 02:24:50 AM
"yes well im not sure how it starts but your mothers a hore"

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 13th, 2002, 02:27:23 AM
:;Azhure raised an eyebrow at him and then laughed at Eileens comment::

If you stopped admiring yourself all the time it'd help. Then maybe You could fly.
Besides the earth is far better than air, you know no-ones better than anyone else.

::She raised her eye brows and took another drink to keep donw the laughter at his expression::

Elieen Cross
Mar 13th, 2002, 02:28:29 AM
"Oh, I'm surprised you knew how to pronounce the word. I was fairly certain your tiny mind couldn't get beyond cat, mat and fat"

I turned, bringing my head above the divider.

"You sure as hell can't spell it"

Lord Gue
Mar 13th, 2002, 02:37:29 AM
"Really, why would I need to spell it if im talking to you?"A smug grin crossed his face as he continued"You know, your powers of logic seem to deviate from the path of light, why are you a jedi anyway, and WTH did that mean ahzure?"

Elieen Cross
Mar 13th, 2002, 02:40:33 AM
"I'm a Jedi because I understand a concept called personal hygeine.... which by the stink of you, you certainly dont."

Lord Gue
Mar 13th, 2002, 02:47:25 AM
"Sorry, must be your own hairy pits yer smellin there swamp thing"

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 13th, 2002, 02:59:13 AM
:;Azhure looked at him, smiling in a way that he could no tell her emotion::

I am a jedi and will become a good one too. Lets just say I have a dark past, but redemption is always there.
Its there for anyone, thought perhaps some people dont mind continuing to live the life of being an angel of death.

::She was watching the exchange between Eileen and the sith with interest::

Elieen Cross
Mar 13th, 2002, 05:36:41 AM
"What a Pathetic comeback. Is that the best you can do? The only thing offensive about you is the fact you can survive with an obvious brain defect. Have you seen a doctor about it?"

Aura Allei
Mar 13th, 2002, 09:58:54 AM
Aura sighed, seizing the curt exchange of words with the Force, as her meditative trance blocked them out. She then interrupted through the escalating wall of retorts, hoping to alleviate the foul atmosphere.

"Yes, I am aware we have met, Lord Gue. I was only introducing myself for the benefit of the others whom may not have been aware of our spar the other day."

She paused unleashing a loud sigh at the amassment of insults still resounding off the walls. Aura nodded to Eileen in greetings, then spoke to Lord Gue.

"Confidence can be correlated with smug arrogance, but my apologies if I have misjudged you. My past experiences with Sith in battle, may have left me with a biased opinion of Darksiders. This area of prejudgment, I must address."

She took a drink of Corellian ale, and didn't utter another word.

Lord Gue
Mar 13th, 2002, 01:37:50 PM
He waved of Eileen as it was more than appearent she had no more even good material left and he didnt want to be bothered with crappy insults. Turning back to aura
"Yes well, what do we sith have a bad rap for anyway? Killing each other? True many have been hurt by the sith due to our greed for power, but really, dont we all hurt someone or other on our way to the top?"

Aura Allei
Mar 13th, 2002, 02:07:14 PM
"While our paths are adverse in nature, there is always a common ground between warriors, whether they be of the Dark or Lightside. Honor is held in reverence by any warrior, be it Sith or Jedi. While you embrace power, we embrace serenity, peace, and the knowledge of the Force. Our paths have been chosen, we act only out of our choices in life."

Lord Gue
Mar 13th, 2002, 04:27:55 PM
"Well good or evil, dark and light, its all in the eye of the beholder"

Elieen Cross
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:11:24 PM
"Wrong. Good and evil are defined quite clearly. It is the eye of the beholder that corrupts either of them. Clearly, you have no real knowledge of either, else you would not say that"

Now this was something I would really rip into.

"You will not speak falsehood while you are on the floor in this Bar. Your words are an attempt to be seductive and to blur the lines , which I will not allow for. There is not a grey area, there is Black and there is white. To say otherwise is a corruption and to bring unBalance to The Force"

Lochabre Stonewing
Mar 14th, 2002, 01:13:45 AM
Lochabre listen to the Fleshed One called Elieen with interest. It was fascinated wiht the 'Jedi' and what they did. It liked Elieen most of all cause the fleshed one fed it. Nice rocks. There was another fleshed one Lochabre had been asked to protect, Xazor. It rather liked that one too. The Gargoyle didn't like fleshed ones who tired to argue back occasionally to Elieen, a small growl and a glance at the fierce red eyes, the only things that could be seen from under all the old rags that covered it's form, was enough to make a lot of fleshed ones go away. now, there was another Fleshed One, one it had not seen before being what Elieen called stupid. That meant silly fleshed one would normally be snarled at by Lochabre. Elieen had not asked by way of motion for assistance, but it was going to give it now anyway.

The Gargoyle, still hunched up and foled into it's 5 foot high disguised form, waddled over to the table of the fleshed one arguing with Elieen. Red eyes blazed from under it's hood and a growl, deep and menacing came from it mouth.

Lord Gue
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:09:59 PM
"Oh Nice I see you have a pet. I should warn you little guy, and yes I said little guy, Ive tangled with sith dragons bigger than you, I dont even know if you can understand me or not, but I suggest you back off"