PDA

View Full Version : Growing up.....

Shade Magus
Feb 3rd, 2002, 02:14:50 PM
Shade sat in the Bar & Grill with his eyes focused on the glass in front of him. He was there thinking. It had been awhile since he had done much serious thinking. It had been awhile since he had acted so mature. He was there to change. Before he had known very little, but with his recent episode with his brother he had changed a lot. Shade now knew what life was and why it was important. He sat there soaking up his thoughts, oblivious to anything else going on around him. He lifted his glass and with a deep breath drank from it.

Shade Magus
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:44:49 PM
Shade put his glass back down on the table and let his thoughts drift over an old song from his childhood as his eye lids grow heavier. He finally closed them and began a small Jedi meditation trance. Shade stretched out wiht his senses and began to detect the people in the room. He could feel their auras and for fun he began to read them.

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 7th, 2002, 04:25:32 AM
Shades meditation was interupted by the loud and infinitely obnoxious slurrping of the Cizerack female gorging herself on Juk Dor - a live meal of tentacled delicacies that squealed as they were devoured live.

The Director watched the forrrda from over her steaming bowl, her bright pericing eyes drifting only for a second to locate another of the squirming creatures and snatch it up with her claws to deposit it in her little round mouth.

Shade Magus
Feb 8th, 2002, 12:32:57 AM
Shade's eyes fluttered open at the sound of the loud slurping. He looked over to see the Cizerack eating, if that was what one would call it. He then nodded at her out of politeness and picked his drink up and took a sip to wet his throat.

"Good evening...."

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 8th, 2002, 02:52:24 AM
The hju-mann acknowledged her and said hello.

Sucking back a long black tentacle that she hadnt been able to quite fit into her mouth in one bite, juices from it flicking into the air as slid between her puckered lips. Kajeela swallowed and then grinned toothily, peices of her fleshy meal still to be seen hanging on her sharp little teeth.

"Jojin me..forrrrrrda" She beckoned with a tug of her head in her own direction. "Let me buy jyou anotherrrr drrrrrrrjink"[/i]

Shade Magus
Feb 8th, 2002, 04:24:09 PM
"Ok..sounds fun...just one thing. Could up stop calling me food?"

Shade got up as he spoke and walked over to the table and ended up standing beside it as he finished speaking. He then pulled a chair out and sat down.

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 14th, 2002, 04:07:30 AM
She momentarily arched an eyebrow at his comment, and then began a low gutteral laugh.

Hooking a foot around the leg of Shade's chair and yanking him close up to the table, she grinned at him.

"Then what sssssshall jI call jyou.....?"

Shade Magus
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:51:08 AM
"Well........most people call me Shade. So what about you? What can I call you?"

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 15th, 2002, 02:30:45 AM
"Sssssshade....An unjusssual name. jI ljike jit"

Kajeela looked the hju-mann over. A fighter she suspected, like so many who came to this place were.

"jI am Kajeela Tarrrruurrrrji, Djirrrectorrr of the Keji Aji' Rrreeji - Cjizerrrack Secrrret jIntelljigence. But jyou can call me 'Kajeela'

She sucked back the last of her live meal from off her fork She then lifted the dish and drank back the liquid contents that remained in it. When done, she pushed aside the empty plate and ran the back of her hand across her mouth to wipe off any residue.

The smile again played on her lips.

"What do jyou do herrrrre, Ssssssshade?"

Shade Magus
Feb 16th, 2002, 12:39:11 AM
Shade pracitced saying her name a few times before speaking, and when he had it the best he could he began.

"Well......Kajeela...I am a Jedi Knight. I was just promoted the other day and I am still a little hyped about that."

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 16th, 2002, 04:05:01 AM
"A Jedji.....and a Knjight no lessssssss!"

The KAR Director raised her eyebrow, suitably impressed. As with almost everything Kajeela did, the action was pregnant with double-meaning. She could, quite truthfully, be impressed, or she could be mocking him. By just looking at her, it was hard to tell. The Jedi would have to do one of his tricks and invade her thoughts if he wished to know which.

The Director loved to keep those she interacted with off-balance in anyway she could. Her knack to veil her meaning and leave innuendo and see which track the individual would take, told her much about those she studied.

And Shade had the unwitting circumstance to find himself the focus of her interest this night.

She curled a slender hand under her chin, resting an elbow on the table and propped her face inquisitively to Shade.

"......How doesssssss one become a Jedji Knjight? Ssssurrely sssssssome demonssstrrratjive feat of sssstrrrength perrrrrrhapsss?"

Shade Magus
Feb 17th, 2002, 01:49:44 AM
Shade sat bck and thought. He had decided against using the Force to uncloak the female's real opinions. Instead he thought back onall the trails and tribulations he went through to become a Jedi Knight.

"I guess a test of strength would be given, but also a test of wisdom and uderstanding of the Force."

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 17th, 2002, 04:01:09 AM
"The Forrrce. jIt jis a concept harrrrd forrr one who dealsss jin harrrd factsss and not jin the realm of the unssseen, as jI do."

She continued to watch him with studied interest.

"How would jyou, Sssshade, explajin the Forrrce jin ssssjimple, layman'ssss terrrmsss?"

Shade Magus
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:41:00 PM
Shade thought for a moment and decided to answer the best way he could.

"If you believe in souls, then think of it this way......te Force is like the soul. The only difference between our souls and the universe's soul is that everyone can tap into it somehow or another."

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 20th, 2002, 01:05:41 AM
"Ahhhhh....."

Kajeela thought on that a moment as her dessert was placed infront of her - a huge creation of cake, berries and whipped cream. For a more petite of the Cizerack species, the Director's appetite rivalled even many males.

Stabbing a fork into the concoction and thrusting it with gusto into her mouth, Kajeela barely paused for breath.

"......sssssssso..."

(continuing between mouthfulls)

"jit jisss all about contrrrol...? jI am verrry famjiljiar wjith thjisss concept of...."

(She brushed his leg deliberately with her foot as she crossed her knees beneath the table)

[/i]"......Contrrrrrrrrrrrrol..."[/i]

Licking some errant whipping cream from her lip into her mouth, she wondered just what kind of things- information or otherwise- she might manipulate out of this Jedi..

Shade Magus
Feb 26th, 2002, 09:47:41 PM
Shade jumped a bit as her foot brushed him, but quickly regained his composure.

"Not control.....but we use it. It forms a Simbyote(sp?) if you will."

Kajeela Tarruurri
Mar 1st, 2002, 01:17:28 AM
She finished her dessert and pushed that plate aside also.

Licking her lips and then hopping/dragging her chair around to sit so close to Shade that he could see the little soft fur tufts inside her ears.

"Exssssssssssssplajin thjissssss"

Shade Magus
Mar 4th, 2002, 10:35:25 PM
Shade sat in silence for a moment.

"Well.........we both provide for each other. The Force gives us an extra vent for our feelings and we give the Force way to communicate with us.....I am not sure if you are getting this or not.....it is very hard to explain."

Kajeela Tarruurri
Mar 6th, 2002, 05:20:38 AM
Kajeela listened to his explanation and it made sense the way he described it.

She smiled at how serious he was. The Jedi were often a serious lot - morose would be more how Kajeela would describe them. But this one seemed to speak from his heart, with such conviction. His philisophical explanation almost distracted her from her more base appetites. Almost.

"jI prrreferrr to communjicate jin morrrre tangjible wayssssss. Cjizerrracksss arrre not sssssso sssssssubtle."

As if to emphasis her point, she took his hand in her own. Her strong grip surprising in such a petite grasp. She pulled it forward and she could tell Shade was unsure of what she was doing, yet for now, he allowed her presumtion.

She scootched closer, sniffing his scent discreetly, and then lifted her other hand and pushed a small device into his and as he opened up his palm he saw that he held an unusually designed communication device.

"sssssssee?"

A devious smile curled about her lips and she ran a slightly extended claw along his forearm.

Shade Magus
Mar 6th, 2002, 11:09:39 PM
Shade smiled as he looked at the device.

"Yes I see, but what would make you think that we don't communicate in a similiar way. We just prefer the Force because with it we can't get interrupted or traced....tht makes it a little easier to spy on people to"

Kajeela Tarruurri
Mar 8th, 2002, 02:05:52 AM
He was smiling, and she took it as a good sign.

She let her claws move further up his arm, across his collar bone and then hooking one index claw under Shades chin, turned his face from the device to look at her.

(hmmmmm.......passsssable forrr a hju-mann) she mused.

Outloud she commented, "Ssspjy? jYou arrre a spjy?"

Silently, the device focused, its tiny camera and receiver activated by the movement of Kajeela pushing it into the Jedis palm, and inside the Director's personal limosine stationed outside the B & G, Shade Magus was methodically being programmed, catagorised and labled into the KAR databank .

Shade Magus
Mar 8th, 2002, 09:07:40 AM
"Me? A spy?......only when I want to be......"

Shae gave off a sly grin.

Kajeela Tarruurri
Mar 8th, 2002, 11:54:35 PM
His comment confused her. Was he a Jedi spy or wasnt he? Who did he work for that would allow him to be a spy only part of the time...? It made no sense.

She crinkled her nose slightly in puzzlement. Sometimes these forrda played more mind games than she did.

She took the device from his palm..having got enough data so far to begin a file on Shade...and popped it into the little nook of cleavage revealed by her gapping shirt.

"Enough of worrrk, Sssshade Magusssss. What do jyou do arrround herrrre for plajy?"

Shade Magus
Mar 10th, 2002, 11:33:10 PM
Shade watched the puzzlement grow across the Cizerack's face with amusement. It was nice to confuse others who were not used to being so.

"Me? Well.......I usually talk to people here or go to my room and meditate or if I have the time I will go off lanet and seek adventure or maybe a hobby."

Kajeela Tarruurri
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:21:15 AM
She ony really listened as far as "..to my room."

When he finished speaking she stood up, holding firmly onto his arm as she did so.

"jYourrr rrrroom - Good jidea! Letsss go now..." (leering at him brazenly this time) "jI am gettjing hungrrrjy agajin"

Shade Magus
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:55:57 PM
Shade tensed his muscles as he heard her statement.

"Well then if it is hunger then I think that the Bar here is deffinitely a better place. I don't keep that much food in my place...........of course that is if it is food you are talking about......"

Kajeela Tarruurri
Mar 13th, 2002, 03:02:54 AM
"jI am not talkjing about food!"

She was loosing patience. She wanted to mate and she wanted to mate now! Kajeela was willing to put up with the hyu-mann trait of flirting for only so long. Tonight, she still had work to do, and she wanted to get in a quick romp before she went back to her world of secrets and hidden agendas. But these humans were so much work! No wonder she stuck to her Cizerack kind. She sighed in exasperation.

Pushing Shade backwards onto the table, his sprawling arms sending the desert dishes crashing to the floor, Kajeela leaned over him. Her big eyes and little sharp teeth only inches from the surprised Jedi's face.

"jI am talkjing of the otherrr hungerrr." She slithered her tail across his chest. [i]"jYou want to go now to jyourrr room?"

Shade Magus
Mar 13th, 2002, 09:18:05 PM
Shade's eyes widened ashe was thrown back on the table. He hurriedly shook his head.

"Ohhhhhh yes..........let's hurry!"

Shade jumped off the table and ran to the door.

"Well don't just stand there, come with me!"

Kajeela Tarruurri
Mar 15th, 2002, 05:07:08 AM
Kajeela stared after Shade as he made for the door.

My..he was an eager one - once he finally got the idea.

With a snap of her fingers, her ever-present Enforcers appeared from their stations around the room and followed the KAR Director at a safe, but discreet distance.

Kajeela passed infront of Shade as he opened the door, and they exited the B & G.