PDA

View Full Version : Onery to the bone

Keshia Kou
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:11:36 PM
*keshia walked into the bar&grill with a playfull look on her face.she found herself a seat at the bar and looked around hoping to see someone familar and probably meet someone new.*

Satine Capashen
Mar 7th, 2002, 09:32:42 PM
Satine walks over to Keisha, and smiles.

"Hi. what's up with you?"

Satine motions over the bartender as he says this, then asking: "Can I get you something to drink?"

The Frying Pan Fairy
Mar 7th, 2002, 09:54:20 PM
::; Dances in, blesses Satine with a tiny Frying pan that trails silver dust and stars and flutters off::

Crono katon
Mar 7th, 2002, 09:58:02 PM
Walks over to every one
"Hey Kes, Satine"

Satine Capashen
Mar 7th, 2002, 11:43:37 PM
Satine rubs his head, and gets up from the floor, waving to Crono.

"Hi. What's up?"

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 8th, 2002, 05:59:45 AM
(Taataani smiles to everybody)

Hello therrre.

(She smirks at Keshia, adjusting her glasses)

Mjy mjy...arrren't jyou the jinterrressstjing-lookjing one!

(She leans forward, sniffing)

Well...not Trrrjianji...not Catharrrjian...and of courrrssse not Cjizerrrack. jI've neverrr met a feljinojid ljike jyou beforrre.

Satine Capashen
Mar 10th, 2002, 12:52:38 PM
Satine smiles, and nods to Taataani.

"Taataani, here's a question: what can I call you for short? I don't know what is really acceptable in someone shortening a Ciz's name."

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:06:48 PM
(Taa reached forward, pulling Satine close to her. Her blue eyes stared into his with intensity.)

jYou wjill call me Taataanji, male. jI onljy allow mjy name to be ssshorrrtened on famjiljiarrr terrrmsss

(She arched an eyebrow, smiling playfully)

Would jyou ljike to be on morrre famjiljiarrr terrrmsss wjith me?

Crono katon
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:21:20 PM
Takes a seat by Kes

Satine Capashen
Mar 11th, 2002, 01:22:04 AM
Satine smirks, his normal fourteen year old attitude resurfacing.

"I would remove you hand before you lose it and the rest of that arm. Shame to hurt such a pretty Ciz, too...Just a warning Taataani. Though I think getting to know you might be... interesting...Just not, I think, the way you are thinking." He raises an eyebrow, his unusual silver eyes boring into the Ciz's.

Keshia Kou
Mar 11th, 2002, 02:39:51 PM
why sugah do ya need help?*kesh smiled at the cizerak female and grabbed alpha,jerking him to her side*im sorry but he's under my proctection and demon would kill me if he got hurt..sorry..oh! and me names Keshia Kou...and im what you would call a bad experiment gone wrong between a fembarri and siberian tiger and human dna..gene splicing*kesh shrugged*more or lees the weopon of mass destruction and war....well thats what would happen if someone doesnt get over here and take me damn order...im so hungery that my stomack thinks my mouth has gone on strike*kesh poked alpha in the side playfully,she then leaned down and whispered to alpha* dont mention it!*she then winked at him*

Satine Capashen
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:46:45 PM
Satine nods and smiles to Keisha.

"Yeah, thanks. Though I wonder what she woulda done..."

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 12th, 2002, 12:06:00 AM
(Alpha's cold and rather rude response shocked Taataani, leaving an opening for the other felinoid girl to pull him away. Taa just sat there, mouth slightly agape.)

Well that wasss verrrjy rrrude!

(She hissed, her face now taking a sour expression as she crossed her arms over her chest, tossing her hair back with a prissy tilt of her head. She turned to walk away, her tail meandering up and lightly slapping against Satine's face as she left)

Satine Capashen
Mar 12th, 2002, 12:10:55 AM
Satine smiles a bit as he gets slapped, and uses the Force to give Taa a little slap on the cheek, just enough Force to make her aware of it.

"Good bye Taa," Satine says, shortening the Ciz's name on purpose.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 12th, 2002, 12:15:24 AM
(Taa's temper boiled inside her...her blue eyes seeming to burn fire as she strutted away. She passed a table, snatching an empty beer glass and throwing it, intentionally missing Alpha, but nevertheless making her tantrum public)

Rrrreeeeooouuuwwww!!!

(The glass shattered against a far wall, near nobody. Taa hissed, fluttered her ears, then righted herself. With an adjustment to her skirt, she sauntered away)

Hmmph!!

Satine Capashen
Mar 12th, 2002, 12:23:25 AM
Satine waves goodbye to Taa's retreating figure, and then turns to Keisha.

"Well, that was fun."

Keshia Kou
Mar 15th, 2002, 03:26:17 PM
umm yeah...i better not get in trouble...*smirks and calls out to taa* HEY IM SORRY I CAN SHARE I SWEAR!!

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 15th, 2002, 03:59:59 PM
(Taa turned, looking down her nose at the group at the table)

Sssuch a djisssrrressspectful male...jyou can keep hjim!

Keshia Kou
Mar 15th, 2002, 05:55:12 PM
awww come on..i'll let you have me brother!!*stands up and picks up her browned haired sibling*see he's human but reall easy to control!!!*grabs alpha and drags both of them over to taa and smirks* come on..he's a peace offering??*kesh's saphire eyes twinkled with playfulness*

Crono katon
Mar 15th, 2002, 05:59:12 PM
"Let me go"
kind of pushs his way away from Kes
"one cat person in my life is enough"

Keshia Kou
Mar 15th, 2002, 06:02:21 PM
awww but having some kitty fun is always good!!*kes smirked then busted into laughter as crono turned red from embarrasment* aww be nice

Crono katon
Mar 15th, 2002, 06:04:27 PM
pulls out a canteen and starts drinking from it
"have some cat nip and leave me alone"
pulls out cat nip on throws it on the ground

Keshia Kou
Mar 15th, 2002, 06:06:39 PM
*a low throaty growl rent the air as kesh glared murder at crono8 thats no gonna work this time big brother*kesh turned to taa and smiled appologically at her* im sorry but i think he's pms'ing

Crono katon
Mar 15th, 2002, 06:12:11 PM
"Kes..."
takes another drink
"...you no your a pain don't you"