PDA

View Full Version : Arrival to the light....

Xion Darksun
Mar 9th, 2002, 07:50:45 PM
A tall figure about six foot stepped into the doorway of the bar. His blonde hair stretched to the middle of his back and pieces fell gently around his eyes. He brushed the annoying hair from his eyes as he walked into the light of the bar. His name was Xion Darksun and he now stood looking around at everyone who sat around small tables and talked cheerfully. He spotted an empty table and walked over to the chair and sat down. He smiled as he opened his senses to the Force and caught bits and pieces of conversations around him. How he wished to make some friends......

number 62
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:35:42 AM
62 was off in the corner by his self. He sat there with a drink in his hand watching everyone come and out. As he looked around he seen a new person sating by his self. So from lack of anything to do he gets up and walks over to the man says "Hello"

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:47:31 PM
(Tall, blonde, and handsome. Taataani eyed the hyuu-mann male with as much zeal as she diverted to the pygmy womp rat pinned beneath her strong, clawed hand. It squealed and squirmed, until Taataani clamped her teeth down on its neck, silencing it as she ravenously ate. Fur and fleshy bits scattered around her plate as she took the womp rat apart with her talons and sharp canines, wolfing the creature down as fast as she could stuff it into her mouth. In minutes, she picked the bones clean, wiping away residual traces of her meal from her face, and licking at her fingers. Her attention returned to the male, and she found herself smiling. He was pleasing to the eye. She would have to meet him.

Cracking open one of the womp rat bones, Taa slurped down the marrow like from a straw, licking at her lips. She headed to the ladies room to freshen up, and a moment later was on the prowl again, heading for the blonde hyuu-mann's table)

Hello therrre handsssome! (Taa cooed, adjusting her glasses as she took a seat next to him without asking.)

Xion Darksun
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:05:26 PM
Xion looked up at the man and smiled.

Greetings......I am new here and heard that this place was good. Would you care to join me for a drink?

He asked with a friendly smile. With that, a woman.......no, a cat.........a cat woman sat beside him and pronounced that he was handsome. He blushed slightly and brushed back his blonde hair with a smile her way.

I would ask if you'd care to join me for a drink.......but it appears to me that you already have!

He laughed heartily and then smiled once again.

My name is Xion Darksun. I am a padawan here......my Master is Navaria Tarkin.

He said, extending his hand first to the man, who shook it, and then he extended it to the cat.....woman. She placed her paw in his hand and he brought it up to his lips, gently kissing it and then letting go.

It is a pleasure to meet both of you.

He bowed his head slightly and then placed his hands on the table, steepling his fingers as he looked from both of their faces to the floor nervously.

Estelle Russard
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:57:44 PM
Exiting the ladies room behind the Cizerack woman - a joyful little creature by all appearances - Estelle took her seat again at a corner table and watched amusedly as the newcomer was joined by the bespecled felinoid.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 10th, 2002, 07:58:51 PM
(She raised an eyebrow at the male's display of homage, grinning toothily. With feline agility, Taataani shot her right hand forward, grasping his shirt collar and pulling him out of his seat, dragging him across the table to her, where she kissed him deeply)

Xion Darksun
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:03:10 PM
Xion kissed back though he was completely shocked and embarassed. They had just met! Though he had to admit that she was attractive, he hadn't expected that. He gently pulled away and looked in her eyes.

Wow!

Was all he could say. He gently eased back into his seat and stared at her, pretty much forgetting that he was accompanied by another. This was by sheer accident.......he couldn't help it.

Can I buy you a drink?

He asked as the color of red dissipated from his face slowly.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:09:44 PM
jYesss, prrrettjy male. jI would ljike a drrrjink. Bujy me one!

(She licked her lips, smiling as she leaned back in her seat. With a finger, she pushed her glasses higher up on her nose, watching the hyuu-mann with amused interest)

Xion Darksun
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:16:20 PM
Xion blushed when the female called him "pretty". He had never been referred to as that before.....and didn't know how to take it. Is it the hair? He thought to himself as he smiled at her. He brushed his hair back and it touched the middle of his back. Looking at the bartender he shouted to him.

Bartender, I'd like to order my lady friend a JD if you will!

He smiled back at her.

What is your name, beautiful one?

He asked softly. She was definatly an eye catcher......more attractive than a lot of the other women in the bar.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:21:16 PM
Mjy name jisss Taataanji. What jisss jyourrr name, mjy deljicjiousss hjyuu-mann morrrsssel?

(Taataani left her seat, chosing to sit instead in his lap, running a lazy hand through his hair)

Xion Darksun
Mar 10th, 2002, 08:26:48 PM
Xion smiled as she took a place on his lap, running her fingers through his hair. It only made him a little nervous when she referred to him more as food than a human being.

My name is Xion Lee Darksun.......you can call me Xion or whatever you want.......just not food.....

He said with a slight laugh. The bartender brough over the drink he had ordered and he handed it to Taataani.

Your name is just as beautiful as you are......

He said as a smile played across his lips. He placed his right arm around her waist as she sat there.

Loki Ahmrah
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:04:35 PM
Loki had witnessed the spectacle as he entered the bar, he didn't recognise the man and didn't know the Cizerack but he was aware of Cizerack female's reputation, he shook his head and got a drink of water from the bar.

"Some people don't waste anytime do they?" said the little boy in half disgust as he arrived at Estelle's table, gesturing towards the man and Cizerack. Loki was too young to appreciate anything like that, so paid it no more mind.

He placed his book down on a seat and climbed onto it. The bar and grilll wasn't really designed for eight-year-olds, he smiled at her and asked, "So how are you as of late Estelle?"

He had grown in confidence since the journey to Aurash on which he had the pleasure of meeting Estelle and becoming better acquainted.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:12:33 PM
Oh rrrelax, forrda. jYou'rrre too prrrettjy to eat.

(She winked at him, laughing. The bartender came with her drink, which she immediately began to quaff down somewhat noisily)

glurp....glurp....glurp...glurp....

(Tiny ribbons of amber began to drip from the corners of her mouth, down into her striped cocoa cleavage. After five seconds, the brown liquor disappeared from the glass, leaving three blanched icecubes in its wake. Taataani tossed the empty glass to the table, smacking her lips as her tongue roamed her face for any residual moisture. She listened to him compliment her name, and she purred in response. Had this been Carshoulis, she would have simply consumated their relationship on the spot, and satiated her appetite. However, hyuu-manns were...odd. There were little word games to be played, and their males were...free citizens. Strange customs, but they interested the felinoid socialite. She fancied herself as a cosmopolitan, and despite such difficult and fickle males, she tried her hand nonetheless.)

jYou ljike mjy name, jyesss? Perrrhapsss we ssshould be matesss?

(She arched an eyebrow, her ears perking as she fiddled with the top button on his shirt)

Estelle Russard
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:14:19 PM
"Loki!" Estelle smiled warmly. "Its a pleasure to see you."

She noted the child shaking his head in disapproval of the table across from them, and she laughed a little. "Sometimes behaviour is hard to understand, even for the adults."

His intelligent face was almost level with her own as he sat on the large book - seemed he never travelled anywhere with out it. Since Aurash, alot of the padawans had grown closer and Loki was fast becoming one of her favorite people.

It was hard to ignore the Cizerack and her new friend - their "conversation" was very bold, but Estelle attempted to do so anyway.

"Im well, thankyou, Loki. What brings you out so late tonight?"

Xion Darksun
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:19:35 PM
Xion blushed again.

Let us get to know one another better before we go that far.......

He said with a laugh. How fast some of the women moved around here. It wasn't that he didn't like her, for he did! He just wanted to find out more about her....

I am not stupid either, I know what forrda is.......

He laughed again and smiled at her.

Loki Ahmrah
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:25:19 PM
"Just having a bit of difficulty sleeping as of late. It's strange, ever since I've started becoming more attuned to the living force all around as Master Anbira had instructed, I can't help but feel somewhat bothered when I rest. As I'm about to drift off to sleep I begin to feel things, whether it's a grasshopper outside my window or a pair of hormone-driven individuals in a bar, it just seems to keep me awake."

He gestures over towards them again, "Hence my being here!" He smiled. He'd come to think of Estelle as a big sister, with his parents being away for so long, he was able to find qualities in others that would keep him happy in their absence. He felt comfortable with Estelle, she seemed so care-free and that's what he needed at times like this.

He sighed, "Being a Jedi can be so lonely sometimes, I wonder where mum and dad are now." He missed them dearly but tried not to let it bother him. "Do you ever miss any of your family?"

Estelle Russard
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:35:17 PM
As he asked about her family, she knew exactly what he was feeling.

It was hard to be apart from those we loved-who loved us-despite the comraderie shared here at the Order.

She smiled her understanding, "I miss then a lot, Loki."

By his comments, she could see he was growing as a student of the Jedi. His sensitivity to the force and the symbiote (sp) interchanges (sublte and otherwise *glances at the amorous pair near them) around him revealed that he one day would be a very powerful weilder of the force. He was developing faster than she was, but Estelle only felt proud of him.

"Tell you what, while we are here, we can be each other's reserve family. You remind me of my little brother so much. We can always be there for each other. Would that be ok?

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:09:57 PM
(Taataani's brow furrowed a little, and her ears lowered at the male's response.

Let us get to know one another better before we go that far.......

Get to know each other better? What did that mean? What was there to know. He pleased her, and judging from his changing scent, she was pleasing him. Wasn't that plenty of cause for mating? What did getting to know the other matter then? They were wasting time!

Taa frowned, sighing audibly.)

jI know all jI need to know...now letsss go to mjy bed.

(She paused, a little smile growing again)

Orrr wherrre jyou pleassse. jI don't carrre.

number 62
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:15:43 PM
62 just sat there drinking his drink with out saying a word about anything going on around him. It was kind of screwy how to woman just walked over and started making out with the new comer but he didn't really look to far into it. When his cup was empty he figured it was time to say some thing.

"by the way my name is 62"

refilled his cup with the bottle he had on him

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 10th, 2002, 10:36:51 PM
(Taa's eyes flitted to the other male, the smile fading from her face. She turned away from him, muttering to where he couldn't hear)

Oh ljike jit mattersss...

(She turned back around, smiling to him)

And hello to jyou too...

Loki Ahmrah
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:48:54 PM
A broad smile appeared on Loki's face when he heard what she had to say. His eyes lighting up, he laughed and said excitedly, "Oh really? That would be wonderful! It's so wierd because strangely enough I've always thought of you as a kinda big sister and now you say I remind you of your little brother and all-"

He trailed off, almost forgetting to take a breath, he went quiet for a moment in embarressment. Sometimes he was just too exciteable and spoke too much. He looked down at his hands, twiddling his thumbs, then took a sip of water looking back at Estelle.

"Looks like you'll be getting a lot more headaches now, if you're gonna look out for me!" He smiled and hoped that wouldn't be true. The last thing he wanted to be was a nuisance.

Xazor
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:37:11 PM
Xazor walked into the bar and noticed a man in a rather precarious postion. She laughed slightly as she recalled meeting him once before. She walked over to him and put her arm around him and looked into his eyes.

What are you doing,.......Xion?

She asked, quickly probing his aura for a name and coming back with Xion. She laughed slightly at his shocked look.

Let's go, male.........you don't belong here.

She said, placing her hand next to his neck and squeezing in a painful pressure point. Whether he knew it or not, she was doing him a favor.

Just go with it!

She said to him through the Force as he slowly got out from under the Cizerack that Xazor recognized as Taataani. She smiled at her and winked.

He doesn't know what he's doing........

She said as she pulled him along next to her and got into his face.

What do you think you're doing? They eat people like you for snacks!

She said quietly, but stern enough for him to get the point.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 12th, 2002, 12:11:30 AM
(Taa's eyes widened as Xazor came to the table, spiriting the male away with enough forceful zeal to impress any Cizerack...

...except that Taataani was trying to do the same thing! Here eyes widened, as she stuttered for words.)

Wrrreh? H..hejy!!

(She stood up, to get Xazor's attention, but the two had already meandered away. She pouted heavily, adjusting her glasses and putting a hand on her hip. With sad eyes, she muttered.)

No fajirrr...

(Her ears drooped, and she looked around for something else to do. To her left, she spotted a table with the female named Estelle, and an adorable hyuu-mann male cubling. She smiled widely, cooing as she walked to their table, pulling up a seat and sitting down.)

Hello Essstelle...and oh mjy! jIsss thjisss jyourrr cub? How cute!

Estelle Russard
Mar 12th, 2002, 01:21:53 AM
Estelle couldnt help but gape opened mouth in disbelief at the way Xazor just stolled on in and relieved the Cizerack of her prize..She had never seen such a handily deployed extraction from the clutches of a female Ciz on the make, and a small giggle escaped her lips.

And now Taa had turned her attention to herself ,and more notably, Loki. The two jedi padawans made room for the recently foiled felinoid and welcomed her to their table.

"Hello Taataani" she smiled "This is Loki, my little brother" Estelle gave a good natured wink to the boy across from her and watched as he, in turn, said hello.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 12th, 2002, 02:18:41 AM
Hello Essstelle!

(Taa mewled, smiling widely as she adjusted her spectacles. She turned to Loki, examining him closely, and sniffing slightly)

jYourrr brrrotherrr, huh?

(She turned back to Estelle, grinning. Returning her attention to Loki, she ran a heavy hand through his hair, smothering him with her maternal affections. She cooed, pinching his cheeks slightly.)

Mjy mjy mjy, arrren't jyou cute asss a button. What a darrrljing cub, even forrr a hjyuu-mann!

(She glanced from Loki to Estelle)

jI can sssee the rrrelatjion.

Loki Ahmrah
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:24:31 PM
So much for the Cizerack's hopes of - well, whatever those Cizerack females are after from all those men - it didn't make any sense to Loki, who'd begun swinging his legs under the table as Estelle and himself watched Xazor, a good friend of Loki's, save the man from the felinoid's claws. It was rather amusing to say the least.

Soon enough the Cizerack had decided to join them and Loki felt a little intimidated, Cizerack were so big and strong, even the women were intimidating. She was confident and cheerful, although those sharp canines peering out from under her lip were worrying. The Cizerack kept referring to him as a cub - he'd been referred to as many things before - but a cub? Loki's nose wrinkled with confusion.

Little brother. That's what she told the felinoid called Taataani, then a wink, at which the little Padawan's face lit up, eyes bright and cheerful he turned to Taataani.

"Good evening Taataani. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Loki Ah-ah...argh!" The Cizerack had begun her assault on him, in an instant, his already thick head of hair was messier than usual and sticking out all over the place, even a light pinch from a Cizerack was sharp and sore, his cheeks were now warm and glowing.

"So Taataani," he continued, now that he'd regained a little self-dignity, "What brings you to Arcan IV?"

Xazor
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:24:17 PM
Xazor looked away from Xion for a moment and glanced at Loki. She grinned and spoke to him through the Force.

Little Loki, do not let her bother you........I don't know what she wants......exactly.....but whatever it is, she won't get it from any of us Jedi.

Even Xazor's telepathic voice was shrouded with confidence.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 12th, 2002, 11:04:36 PM
(She grinned. Loki was a perfect gentleman.)

Ohhh, jI come herrre to enjojy mjyssself. Busssjinessssss can be ssso borrrjing, essspecjialljy when jyou'rrre mjy age. jI want to let mjy hajirrr down and meet people.

(She glanced back at Estelle, and adjusted her glasses)

jYou sssajy jyou arrre sssjibljingsss? Do jyou ljive aparrrt frrrom jyourrr parrrentsss?

Estelle Russard
Mar 13th, 2002, 03:25:41 AM
Estelle smiled again at Loki - he carried himself very well, and she wondered at such poise in one so young.

Taa was still inspecting him and it was easy to see she wanted to cuddle and smooch him as she would a big teddybear. Cizeracks could be very rough, even without realising, but Taa was trying to be careful. Loki still winced at her pinches even so.

"We are apart for now. Sometimes our paths take on a destiny of their own, and we must follow."

Estelle gently put a restraining hand on Taa's arm as the felinoid began a fresh wave of touching and squeezing Loki.

"Do you have family here, Taataani?"

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 13th, 2002, 03:38:47 AM
(Taataani relented a little, but kept an affectionate hand planted atop the boy's head as Estelle asked her a question.)

Famjiljy herrre?

(She adjusted her glasses, turning her attention back to Estelle)

Mjy ljittle kjitten jisss grrrown up and gone now. Ssshe ljivesss herrre...sssomewherrre. jI've come to vjisssjit herrr, and sssee how ssshe'sss dojing.

Loki Ahmrah
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:03:33 PM
Hearing the familiar, soothing voice of Xazor calmed Loki a great deal, when he heard her voice, things just seemed to slow right down somehow - it was very relaxing, it had sent him to sleep on The Alderaan he remembered. He smiled back at her, he looked back at the felinoid in a much more calmer manner now.

"Y'know, if you take a step back, these Cizerack aren't all that bad actually. Their heart is in the right place, even if their muscles aren't!" He thought to himself, as he rubbed his face.

She had a daughter here! Loki grew even more attentive now, perhaps there would be someone his age roaming around after all. He could do with a friend his age, "Mind you," he thought, his face drooping somewhat "If she's left here alone, she'll be likely to be an adult by now!"

At the mention of family and parents, Loki couldn't help but feel a little homesick, he was nearing the end of his second month with the Jedi Order and had yet to see his parent's. He admired Estelle's professionalism when talking to Taataani, it was like she was reading her before getting to close. She was a pillar of strength, when Master Hicchoru wasn't there; she was his rock.

He tried to move his head as much as he could under the hand placed dauntingly upon it, to look at Taataani, failing to completely turn his head he looked out of the corner of his eyes, which must've looked rather silly and asked, "So how old is your daught - cub! How old is your cub? Does she live far from here?"

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:35:18 PM
(Taataani relented her hold, turning to face the little boy, and was utterly thrilled at his manners and personality)

Mjy cub? Well...ssshe'll be njineteen jin fjive monthsss. Ssshe ljivesss herrre. jI thjink.

(Taa makes a confused face)

Then agajin, ssshe neverrr rrrealljy told me that. Herrr auntjie ljivesss on Corrrussscant, and ssshe ssstajysss therrre sssome.

Loki Ahmrah
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:07:08 PM
"Coruscant?" Loki echoed, eyes widening, "Wow! I've always wanted to see the city-planet!"

He was in awe for a moment, remembering the pictures his father had shown him one time, when he came back from there. The buildings pierced the clouds and everything. It was so busy too.

"Have you ever been to Coruscant?" He asked excitedly, "What's it like?"

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:10:02 PM
jI've neverrr been, actualljy...

(Taa shrugged)

jI've hearrrd jit jisss sssjimjilarrr to Carrrssshouljisss Prrrjime. jIf that jisss trrrue, jit jisss jimprrressssssjive.

Loki Ahmrah
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:15:01 PM
Loki looked puzzled.

[i]"Carr's who is prime?"[i] He was rather bewildered and hadn't the faintest idea what Taataani was trying to say. He pushed his glasses upon his now wrinkled nose.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:19:23 PM
(Taa looked a little shocked)

Mjy, jyou've neverrr hearrrd of the sssplendjid Cjizerrrack homeworrrld? jIt jisss amazjing, asss jit ssshould be! jYou ssshould trrravel therrre when jyou arrre old enough.

Loki Ahmrah
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:24:16 PM
Loki looked a little embarrassed, he knew he should have read up on Cizerack history and whatnot before speaking with one, unfortunately that was not the case.

"I'm not very familiar with Cizerack culture, I'm afraid. Your people is somewhat-" He hesitated, afraid he might offend her again, "New to me. I...umm...I've had a kinda...sheltered life, you might say." He smiled, a little uncomfortably.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:59:16 PM
Ohh mjy dearrr Lokji...

(Taa hugged him again)

That jisss alrrrjight. jInnocence jisss a good thjing. Don't be too eagerrr to grrrow up.

(She smirked)

Sssometjimesss, jyou jussst end up bejing old, and wjissshjing jyou werrre jyoung agajin.

(Her ears perked up)

jI know...how about a njice pjiece of candjy.

(Taa scoured in her little purse, pulling out a small, pink-colored candy chew, in a little clear wrapper.)

A ljittle trrreat jI usssed to gjive to mjy kjitten, when ssshe wasss jyourrr age.

(She smiled, and handed Loki the candy.)

Xion Darksun
Mar 14th, 2002, 11:40:55 PM
Xion looked at Xazor, a bit confused.

Hey, what did you do that for?

He said quickly......but then remembered where the cat's conversation was leading.

Thank you.......my name is Xion.......what is yours?

He asked suddenly. He couldn't help but notice how beautiful his "rescuer" was. He kept staring at her, but shook his head and looked at the floor.

Loki Ahmrah
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:11:20 AM
Loki smiled at her comforting words, he always prepared for the worst and hoped for the best; around these places he found that the Jedi bring out the best in people. It was never like that back on Chanrila, the other kids at school were always to eager to give him a hard time. Why, he had no idea, "I guess every school has to have a kid to be victimised!" He'd always tell himself.

Suprised, he took the candy from Taataani and unwrapped it. He looked at it, broke a piece off and offered it to her. Then he took a bite into his own piece and promptly began to chew. He slowed down, suddenly his face turned pale and he cringed; his expression would make one of those timeless pictures. He finally swallowed and asked.

"What is this?"

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 15th, 2002, 02:53:54 PM
(Taa looked at him as he made a funny face. She didn't think he particuarly liked it)

jItsss Kajaarrree...fjisssh candjy.

(That was odd, she'd NEVER seen a cub not like Kajaree. It was one of those things all children could agree on!)

Xazor
Mar 15th, 2002, 05:01:28 PM
Xazor blushed as she noticed him staring at her. Thank you.......my name is Xion.......what is yours?
She smiled and spoke softly.

My name is Xazor, I am a padawan here. I have seen you around...your Master is Navaria Tarkin, is she not?

Xazor looked around at all of the people. She noticed that Taataani had struck up a conversation with Estelle and Loki, a good friend of Xazor whom she had met on a mission.

Xion Darksun
Mar 15th, 2002, 05:50:23 PM
Xion smiled and looked into her beautiful eyes.

Yes, that is correct. My Master is Navaria Tarkin. I have been here for nearly a month now. Who is your Master?

He asked curiously as a smile played on his lips. He took a seat and pulled out a chair for Xazor, motioning for her to sit also.

Can I get you anything to drink?

He asked casually.

Xazor
Mar 15th, 2002, 06:01:24 PM
Xazor smiled and sat down in the chair pulled out for her. Xion was quite a gentleman, and very kind.

Sure, I'll just have a JD.

She said softly. Shifting her legs into a comfortable position, she spoke again.

My Master is Verse Dawnstrider. I have been training under him for almost four months. I love training, and I am looking forward to being promoted to Knight, hopefully soon.

She said with a smile. He ordered their drinks and they arrived right away. Taking a sip of her JD, she set it back on the table and steepled her fingers.

So tell me, where are you from?

Xazor asked curiously. She was always interested in people and where they came from.....

Estelle Russard
Mar 16th, 2002, 02:05:46 AM
Estelle laughed softly at Loki's face and at Taa's surprise that he didnt like the candy.

She flagged down the server for another orange juice and asked if Loki or Taataani would like something also.

Adding as an afterthought - "Im in the mood for ice-cream Loki - how about you?"

Loki Ahmrah
Mar 17th, 2002, 06:10:11 PM
Once Loki had seen the look on Taataani's face, he felt a bit guilty and disguised his suprise when he discovered what the candy actually was, he didn't dislike fish, so perhaps it was just the innitial shock of what it tasted like. He smiled and said.

"It tastes great! Where did you get this?"

Before Taataani had answered, Estelle swooped in for to the rescue and at the mention of ice-cream Loki looked relieved.

"Definately, I'll have vanilla please. How bout you Taataani?" He asked, then added with a grin, "I don't think they have fish flavour here though!"

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 17th, 2002, 09:15:55 PM
(She patted Loki on the shoulder, having a piece herself)

Thejy sssell thjisss everrrjywherrre jin Cjizerrrack terrrrrrjitorrrjy. jItsss the mossst popularrr candjy.

(Hearing Estelle's suggestion, Taa looked confused)

jIce crrream? jYou mean waterrr?

(Of course, the very idea that cream could come from ice was confusing. Maybe it wasn't literally named.)

Loki Ahmrah
Mar 17th, 2002, 09:27:38 PM
"Water?" He repeated, confused. "Ice-cream is a food that is served after you've finished your main meal...meals. It's very sweet, cold, soft, fluffy and very nice! It's great to have on hot summers days, you should try it!"

Smiling he unconciously brought the chew bar up to his mouth and took another bite. He cringed immediatly, but then smiled and began to chew before Taataani noticed, cautiously at first. Then a curious look came across his face, he chewed a bit more and swalled. Kajaarrreee had an unusual yet...interesting taste.

He took another bite and chewed casually, he smiled proudly at Taataani, "This is actually kinda...nice!" He thought happily to himself.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 17th, 2002, 09:33:08 PM
(She thought about it. Cold? Sounded....well...cold. But if it wasn't water, and wasn't ice? Or was it? It was all too confusing, and she decided that she HAD to try it)

jYesss! jI wjill have crrreamjy jice? What wasss jit? Vaneela?

(She gave Loki a side-arm hug)

jI'm glad jyou ljike jit. jI have plentjy morrre left overrr, and nobodjy to ssspojil wjith them.