PDA

View Full Version : The 'old' flirt takes a seat.

verse dawnstrider
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:25:21 AM
::The Former GJO #1 flirt walks into the bar. He had been gone for a while and many new fces have come and gone. Few people from his time were still here. Time to met new faces. He heard of a Cat-like people that ruled males. Where to find them though? Well time for teh dawnstrider to go on the prowl.::

Saarreeaa Meorrrei
Mar 17th, 2002, 04:33:21 AM
Saarrreeaa sidled up to the male, and stroked his arm. "Wherrre djid jyou come frrrom, mjy prrrettjy thjing?" She pushed him onto his barstool and pressed against his side, her hand wandering up to his neck and the collar of his shirt.

Sanis Prent
Mar 17th, 2002, 04:58:08 AM
(I watched Saa from a distance, nipping of a stout glass of Makers, over rocks. I had to admit, she was the weirdest chick I'd met since...well...Daleethria. Maybe it took the real eccentrics to get attached to. Then again, she was as promiscuous as I was...

...no, maybe more.

I watched her flaunt her goods to the guy at the bar. She turned back to me, winking as she giggled. Maybe I'd never understand Cizerack thinking. Maybe it was normal. It still fit like a sock trying to impersonate a glove. No, I was definitely overanalyzing. In a...not a relationship even...a thing...with a girl who treats hookups like Lays potato chips.

It was the God of all green lights. I breathed in a breath of stale, bar air. Yet that air was as good for me as crisp alpine breeze. It was the smell of victory. I'd found my niche, only to find that it had an elastic fit.

Then again, if the tables were reversed, would she find that it was such a good thing? As long as I had no claw-marks to tell me otherwise, I assumed it was a go. A deep quaff from my Maker's, and I glanced over my shoulder. My oh my, the selection was looking good.)

verse dawnstrider
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:28:36 PM
::Verse grinned showing his sharp Garou teeth. His long ash-blond hair hairina briaded ponytail.::

"I have been here for years. I had to leave on....buisness...I came back to find the bar filled with your kind. The real question is where you all came from."

Saarreeaa Meorrrei
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:47:42 PM
Saa's ears laid back a little at his comments about her people. "Wherrre we came frrrom?" Defintely not a worthy partner here. "jYou arrre overrrljy prrroud forrr sssuch an jinferrrjiorrr rrrace." Leaning past him, so that she pressed against him, Saa ordered a drink from the bartender.

After she had recieved it, she ignored the male at the bar and returned to Sanis at his table. He was making small talk with a waitress, but upon Saa's arrival to the table the female left hurriedly.

Sanis Prent
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:52:28 PM
(I motioned for the waitress to get Saa's order as she sat down. Glancing back at my sultry and debonaire accomplice, I gestured in the direction of the Garou)

Don't tell me...the one that got away?

verse dawnstrider
Mar 17th, 2002, 10:04:55 PM
::Verse smiled. Cats and Dog's didn't miss. Must be losing his touch. Such a fickle race. Quick to anger. A simple question was all that was asked. Verse really did not know. What planet? Region? Oh well. No sence of getting angery at it. Life is but a bunch of moments. Verse ordered another drink.::

Saarreeaa Meorrrei
Mar 18th, 2002, 02:59:44 AM
Saarrreeaa pulled her chair close to Sanis, and raised the glass she'd received at the bar. "Alrrreadjy got one." As the waitress smiled at Sanis and left them, Saa sipped the drink, a bright blue mix abbreviatedly called an AMF.

She set the drink down and scowled at the male at the bar. "jI djidn't want hjim anjywajy. Not rrrealljy. Howeverrr, jI do feel the need forrr sssome ...companjy, and sssoon." Her tail tickled Sanis' back and she put her hand on his upper thigh, carressing gently.

Sanis Prent
Mar 18th, 2002, 03:32:54 AM
Company, huh?

(I leaned forward)

You don't say.

Saarreeaa Meorrrei
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:06:37 AM
Saa leaned back in her chair, returning her hand to her drink, and allowing her tail to sneak into his lap. "jYesss, companjy. Perrrhapsss jyou could help me fjind sssomeone wjith whjich to fjill mjy tjime?"

Her tail doing the dirty work, she smiled as demurely as she could and then sipped her drink again.

Sanis Prent
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:42:01 AM
(I tossed back the rest of my Maker's Mark, the sweet, strong whisky burning down my throat.)

I dunno, I don't know very many people.

(I caught her tail as it snuck about beneath the table, massaging the tip slowly, as I ordered a second drink.)

I don't really think I can help you find anybody.

(I winked)

Saarreeaa Meorrrei
Mar 18th, 2002, 05:01:35 AM
A smile tickled at her lips. Subtlety wasn't a Cizerack strong point. Saa worked her foot out of her shoe and sent it up his pant leg, rubbing gently.

"jYou don't know anjyone then? Sssuch a ssshame. Perrrhapsss jI'll trrrjy the male at the barrr agajin, although he wasss mossst djisssagrrreable." Saa pouted a little bit, her blue eyes sparkling.

MARCUS v4
Mar 18th, 2002, 05:20:05 AM
Suddenly, a pink droid sproinged onto the table surface, its manipulator arms holding a jade green pump

My apologies, Saarreeaa, but it appears that your shoe has fallen off. It would be most embarassing if you were to lose it in a public venue.

Marcus sat the shoe down, his processor whirring softly in the uncomfortable silence afterwards.

I'm sorry, am I interrupting anything?

Saarreeaa Meorrrei
Mar 18th, 2002, 05:24:11 AM
Saa grabbed her shoe from the droid. "What jisss jit dojing herrre?" She looked at Sanis. "jI thought jyou left them all on the shjip." Putting her shoe back on, she moved away from him a little tiny bit.

MARCUS v4
Mar 18th, 2002, 05:29:51 AM
Well, its good to know that I am still appreciated. After all, a disproportionate 87.34% of ankle sprains suffered by females are due to the improper wearing of elevated heel shoes.

Marcus suddenly stops, pivoting to Sanis, then Saa, and back to Sanis.

I am assuming this is not a convenient time for my company. I will power down for now.

The lights went off in the little droid, and he closed up, sitting perfectly still on the table.