PDA

View Full Version : Assasins Inc Death Notice

A Nameless New Republic Tech
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:57:00 AM
A nondescript man walks into the Bar and Grill of the Jedi. He has a poster under his cloak and with great deliberation, puts up a poster

It read

-

ASSASINS INC

On behalf of Assasins Inc, we are pleased to offer the following bounty - dead only.

For the Covern, any member. This is a Goverment sanctioned bounty, worth 1 million per member. They have the death sentance on Arcan and are to be shot on site without question. All craft are seized and searched on orbit, which leads us to believe the chance of a bounty off planet is very high.

Whereabouts of the Covern will lead to payment upon verification.

Assasins Inc are pleased to bring to your attention this Bounty and we remind that we also ofer the serivces of our trained assasins, thieves, smugglers for a good fee. We are the best.

Call ASSASINS INC if you want someone dead. We get the job done by any means. Call HoloCode 555-555-5555-111111-KILL-EM for a private consultation and quotation of your needs.

ASSASINS INC. We Kill em, you get to Chill em

--

The man walks out and disappears in the night.

Vampyre Dalamar
Mar 23rd, 2002, 09:34:05 AM
Warlord Dalamar looked at Soth and asked "What the heck is a Covern?" "Hey I know I guy called Jack Covern you think they mean him?" "Or maybe they mean the Coven heck I know some of those people maybe they would let me claim that reward." Soth just looked at Dalamar and made a sound that no one had heard in quite a while Soth laughed.

Keshia Kou
Mar 23rd, 2002, 09:22:29 PM
*keshia looked around startled then relaxed when the named mentoned was not her own ring of theives.well,well..the covern is finally getting what theyso deserve,kesh thought idely*