PDA

View Full Version : My favorite place (closed, Abydos Nighthawk)

Xazor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 10:07:18 PM
Xazor sat in Master Yoghurts Bar and Grill and waited for her new friend, Abydos Nighthawk. Her red robes flowed around her as she took a seat and sat in silence. She brushed a few blonde hairs from her face, and the rest of her beautiful hair rested on her shoulders, extending down to her waist. She smiled at her friends that walked by.....but she did not join them, she sat in waiting for her friend.

Abydos Nighthawk
Mar 23rd, 2002, 10:31:11 PM
*As he entered the unknown area, he felt not uncomfortable, just unsure. He took a breath in and stood proud. He was not planning on making a nuisance of himself. He was here at the request of his friend, Xazor. He scanned the area, seeing all the Jedi, he was a target here. He knew that he was a Sith and that some may frown upon him, but Xazor had the courage to come to Rama's in peace and he intended to do the same. He finally cast his eyes upon Xazor, she smiled at him and waved him over. he returned the smile and approached the table. He acknowledged, with a bow of the head, the Jedi he passed, some returned the acknowledgement, others did not. He was calm as he sat at the table with Xazor.*

"Hello my friend. It is good to see you again. This is a nice place. I shall be visiting more often. I thank you for inviting me here. I am sure today will be a day we never forget."

*He smiled at here and took in the surroundings once again, he awaited what his friend had to say.*

Xazor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 11:30:42 PM
Xazor smiled brightly when her friend arrived at the table and joined her.

Greetings my friend. I am so glad you came! Everyone here is really friendly, and I am sure no one will have hostile feelings for you.......especially since you're with me.

She looked around at a few people who were watching them, but she didn't care. She would enjoy herself tonight.

Yes, I am sure that this will be a day never to forget! I am going to show you my favorite place, if you still want to see it.

She said softly and pushed some stray pieces of hair out of her face once again.

Abydos Nighthawk
Mar 23rd, 2002, 11:36:28 PM
*She was right, he would not be threatened at all in here. There was peace and calm in this place. It was soothing, but it did lack luster. That didnt matter though, he was busy being intrigued about this wonderful place she spoke of.*

"I would love to see this place you speak of, it sounds like the place you dream about, yet never find. Say the word my friend and I am there."

Xazor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 11:41:07 PM
Would you like to have a drink first, or would you rather visit there right now?

She asked with a smile.

Abydos Nighthawk
Mar 23rd, 2002, 11:50:34 PM
*he laughed for he was getting a step ahead of himself*

"Something to wet the whistle before we embark on our journey would be welcomed."

*He chuckled lightly to himself*

Xazor
Mar 24th, 2002, 12:23:08 AM
Xazor summoned a server droid to their table.

I would like a bottle of Corellian Red Wine and two glasses, please.

The droid beeped away and quickly returned with her order. She opened the large bottle and poured some in both glasses. She then handed one to Abydos and smiled brightly as she held hers up for a toast.

A toast to overcoming all odds in this friendship. Breaking all barriers to be friends.....

She said softly. Her eyes glistened with the light they caught.

Abydos Nighthawk
Mar 24th, 2002, 12:31:14 AM
*As he raised his glass he saw her radiance in the light, everything here was quite beautiful, but he could never really say anything as such, at least not now.*

"To overcoming all odds.... to US!"

*The glasses 'clink' and they both have a sip of the wine.*

"mmmm.... This is very nice and refined Wine if I do say so. Thank you for ordering it, do you always drink something so lavash as this?"

*He took another sip of the wine enjoying its taste and his company.*

Xazor
Mar 24th, 2002, 12:59:15 AM
She smiled as their glasses clinked together.

Yes, to US!!

She said along with him. Taking a sip of the wine, she smiled and set the glass down on the table.

No, I usually save these lavish things for special occasions.....like tonight. Otherwise, I drink JD and "Bantha Blasters". I usually have a flask of excellent whisky once in a while also. Nope, this is just for special times.

She said, looking at the bottle of Correllian Red Wine. It was excellent......especially on this occasion.