PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while (Verse Dawnstrider)

Xazor
Mar 24th, 2002, 01:11:25 AM
It was now evening on Yavin IV as Xazor walked into the bar and sat down at an empty table off to one side. She brushed a few stray hairs from her face and looked around at everyone who was gathered there. She smiled and sat back as she waited for her Master......her Father to join her for a drink. They had not actually talked in a while, and she thought if would be nice....

verse dawnstrider
Mar 24th, 2002, 02:03:08 AM
::Verse walked into the bar. His long blond hair in tight dread locks. In those braids were Garou warrior beads and coins. He had gotten a message from his daughter to met her here. As he entered one of the waiters pointed to where Xazor was. verse made his way to the table.::

"Hello daughter. How are you?"

::Verse took a seat and ordered an Ale."

Xazor
Mar 24th, 2002, 11:17:29 PM
Xazor smiled when she saw Verse enter the bar. She bowed her head in respect when he sat down and then she leaned over and hugged him.

Greetings Father, I am doing well, and how about you? It has been a while since we have actually talked.....and I thought it would be nice.

She said softly as she took a drink of the Correlian Red Wine in her glass. She was delighted to see her Father this eve.....

verse dawnstrider
Mar 27th, 2002, 08:30:00 PM
"I am fine. I see you have become popular around here. You and Shade still an item?"

Xazor
Mar 27th, 2002, 08:33:10 PM
Xazor smiled and blushed a bit.

Yes, I noticed.

She looked down and nervously played with her hands.

Shade and I are......engaged.......uh, yesterday he proposed, kinda.....

Her face was very red from blushing so much. She smiled and looked at Verse, waiting for his reaction.