PDA

View Full Version : Dark Thoughts

Syren Aun Lysandor
Mar 20th, 2002, 08:54:09 PM
<Syren walked into the infamous B&G, glancing around curiously. Many Jedi had wandered into Rama's at TSE, so now what would their reaction be, having a Sith wander into their parts of the Empire? Sitting down at a vacant table near the shadows, she sighed slightly and looked around. Where was she ? Looking at the time, Syren leaned back into her chair, relaxing. Hopefully she wouldn't have to wait too long.>

Eve Siren
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:00:55 PM
"Sorry, I'm late."

Eve voice came from the front entrance. Ugh, Jedis. Everywhere. She shook the feeling of disgust off as she sat down across Syren Aun Lysandor. The Sith Knight looked around with a cold and distant glare.

"Godamn-- ... Syren, couldn't you pick a better place to have fun ?"

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:05:56 PM
Yes, perhaps a change of venue would be advantageous.

:: Anbira approached the two women, a look of cordiality to him, as he delivered a glass of namana juice to each ::

Syren Aun Lysandor
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:10:01 PM
"Well, I thought that maybe we could observe the lifestyle of our .... ' opponents. ' "

<She sighed once more, then glanced at the figure who approached them. She smiled politely to him.>

"Hello."

Eve Siren
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:15:34 PM
...Anbira. Eve remained silent. Slightly surprised that he was here, serving them drinks. She looked up at him with an revengeful look, memories of the first day she stepped into TSE running in her mind. She almost died because of him. All in past. She repeated to herself.

"..."

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:16:47 PM
I suggest you enjoy your drinks.

:: He smiled again ::

...before the ice melts.

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:20:45 PM
"Why do we have to be enemies here? We can;t we just get along?"

Shade spoke as he came over carrying a disk with ales on it.

"Drink for everyone!"

Syren Aun Lysandor
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:24:40 PM
<Syren glanced down at her namana juice and picked it up, taking a sip slowly. Setting the glass back down, she peered at the other Jedi who had arrived, carrying a tray of drinks. She raised both of her eyebrows this time. Maybe this visit would be worthwhile after all...>

Eve Siren
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:26:26 PM
"Ugh."

Eve turned her gaze away from Anbira, her attention falling on the Jedi who had just yelled out that rather ridiculous remark, but she wasn't going to refuse his offer. She stood up and just grabbed a drink from him, drinking it all in one sip.

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:27:16 PM
Shade sat the tray down.

"So how is everyone this evening?"

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:31:18 PM
:: With that, Anbira walked away, but his attention was not diverted. Neither would be foolhearty enough to begin hostilities here. Anbira alone would be sufficient to quell them, let alone the other Jedi and NRSF.

No, it was only a backdrop for observation and speculation. ::

Elieen Cross
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:52:26 PM
This was getting interesting. Sith were turning up here this week. It seemed the Jedi were becoming popular.

Seems I wasn't goign to get bored commanding the guards around and in this place after all.

Eve Siren
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:25:15 PM
"Irritated." Eve replied to the man.

She grabbed another drink and finished half of it, closing her eyes as she swallowed the ale. The more Jedi coming in, the more uncomfortable Eve got. But she calmed down. After all, this whole place was infested with Jedi.

Syren Aun Lysandor
Mar 21st, 2002, 07:08:40 PM
<Now it was Syren's turn to get slightly uncomfortable. Jedi were turning up everywhere - not exactly her idea of "fun". She looked at Eve and sighed slightly, her shoulders slumping as she stared at the table. What had she gotten them into? She really didn't particularly care for the taste of Namana Juice, so she glanced at the Jedi who had carried the whole tray of drinks. She grabbed one and gulped it down, slamming it onto the tabletop. Now she was getting rather irritated at the cluster. It was like a beehive, really, with them swarming all over the place.>

Shade Magus
Mar 21st, 2002, 08:48:27 PM
Shade looked at the two Sith and saw they were uncomfortable. He wasn't one to make anyone this way, even if they would kill him at the first chance.

"You know........if you would like I could leave you two ladies......"

Eve Siren
Mar 22nd, 2002, 09:47:36 PM
"Leave if you're scared, Jedi."

Eve looked at the man directly in the eyes as she spoke the words, taking his tray of ale.

"Just leave this to me."

Turning around, she put it down the table Syren was sitting at, and motioned her to drink. A slight smile drew on her lips as she tilted her head to the side.

"All on me."

Xazor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 12:19:23 AM
Xazor walked into the bar and felt a darkness immediatly. She knew that Sith often fell in and out of Yog's, but it wasn't often that she actually felt a darkness........a purpose to their being there. She closed her eyes and found the source right away. It was Eve, a woman she had battled against, and another Sith whom she didn't recognize. She smiled and walked over to the two, noticing that her boyfriend was standing close by, as was Anbira.

Greetings ladies, what brings you this way?

She bowed slightly as she spoke cordially to both of them. She glanced at Shade and smiled.

Hello my love.....why are they here?

She asked him through the Force so only he could hear. She didn't know if he had conversed with them and found out some.......ulterior motives for their presence. She brushed the thought from her mind and assumed the Sith at least partially innocent.....

Syren Aun Lysandor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:25:43 AM
<Syren looked up and grinned slightly at Eve. She took another glass of ale and downed some, grimacing at the bitter taste it left in her mouth. She didn't really care, actually, about what she was drinking at the moment. All she did care about was how not to get too irritated with the Jedi and ... well, "snap".

She heard another Jedi, this time a woman, inquire a question about their position here, and looked up. She could feel herself bristle slightly as she looked into the eyes of no other - Xazor. She heard alot about this woman, mostly things that shouldn't be discussed in the open. She growled softly, baring her teeth.>

"Well, what brings you to Rama's all the damn time?"

Xazor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:34:07 AM
Xazor felt the woman's aura change. She felt hostile toward Xazor for some reason. Of course she would, she is a Sith. She smiled and spoke.

I questioned you first...but if you really want to know, fearlessness and curiosity mostly. Now, how about you? What made you decide to come into a Jedi bar?

She asked calmly. She steepled her fingers at her waist and smiled down at the two Sith women.

Syren Aun Lysandor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:47:31 AM
"For starters, ' fearlessness ' isn't even a word. It should be changed to ' courage ' but obviously even you are too dumb to figure that out. Secondly, I came into here to observe primative lifeforms living out their pathetic lives second by second. If you have a problem with that, I highly suggest you take it elsewhere."

<Syren's eyes flashed a dark blue as she glared at this ... this thing. A pathetic excuse of a living form, that's what it was.>

Xazor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:51:38 AM
Xazor shook her head. This girl needed some education......but that probably was non-existent in such a place as TSE and well, anywhere that Sith lurked.

I am sorry you feel that way about our higher life form and our sophisticated way of living. But then again, that is just too difficult for dark ones like you to understand. Oh......and I do not have to take my opinions elsewhere......remember, this is Jedi territory. If you don't like something, you may leave.......

Xazor said as she nodded toward the door and then grinned back at the.......beast....it was true what everyone said, all Sith were dogs that prowled the earth for lack of something better to do than die....

Syren Aun Lysandor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:05:51 AM
"I guess you now know how the members of TSE feel when you enter Rama's."

<Syren spat out this comment at Xazor, glaring at the mentally-deformed (and possibly physically-deformed?) being.>

"I guess you did us Sith good when you left. You saved us the trouble of taking out the trash."

Nash Stolar
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:09:57 AM
*Nash was sitting not to far when the insults came.. They had finally all got to him over time and he stood his stool hitting the floor loudly Some sopped and looked.. then he growled loudly.. Then almost all stopped and looked in his direction.. and were surprised to find Nash standing there with a very dark shade of scorn on his face*

"What are you doing?! Everytime a sith comes you attack them like a hungry wolf.. They may not be the nicest but jedi do not hate, And on top of that get in constant arguments with them in the middle of a bar.. So I thought.. but seeing this I have my doubts.. This is giving us a very bad name.. and this is not helping us in anyway except wanting more people to stay away from jedi thinking we lie saying he are calm and respectful. I thought you would have known this by now!"

Syren Aun Lysandor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:25:16 AM
"What the h-"

<Syren glanced at the man who had spoken, then back at Xazor. A ghost of a smile could be seen on her lips at this outburst.>

Xazor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:28:59 AM
Xazor fell to one knee when Nash spoke. Her heart sank as well as her head.

I am sorry Nash......there is no excuse for my behavior. I shall go meditate immediatly.......

She said quietly. She rose and bowed to the two Sith women and left. She felt utterly ashamed, although the whole thing was not her fault. She had asked a harmless question and then the Sith attacked.....but Nash viewed it differently and she would not defy him.....

Elieen Cross
Mar 23rd, 2002, 08:28:09 AM
"Well, I dont know Nash..." I said, speaking up, "Xazor is quite right to defend herself from ones who attack her without just cause. And really.... these two should shut up. They do not have the right ot speak unless their betters give them permission"

I gave them both a glance, a smile of mischief on my face.

"It is fortunate for them Tohmahawk isn't here any more. I'm quite sure he would have delighted to teach these two manners. This after all our bar. Maybe they want the welcome they extended back to Xazor? I woould be most glad to arrange one like that"

I had once heard Tohmahawk loved baiting Sith. Now I was understanding why he did.

Eve Siren
Mar 23rd, 2002, 06:01:30 PM
"Pfft, don't pay any attention to her, Syren."

Eve finally said, after remaining silent. She remembered the fight between her and Xazor. She damaged the poor Jedi girl so bad, she even let the girl a chance to escape.

"She's just a sore loser."

Eve closed her eyes, swallowing a slight sip of her drink. She didn't really pay attention to the others around. In Rama's, Jedis were very much welcome to get a drink. Most of them would get attacked for insulting Siths. Syren and Eve had not done anything but talk. She finished her second drink, listening to what the other Jedi woman said, but shrugged and even chuckled.

Nash Stolar
Mar 23rd, 2002, 06:44:24 PM
*He looked over at Elieen.. The scorn died on his face but still it was easy to tell he was not happy about what happened.*

"Indeed she had the right to defend herself, but also it encourages the sith to fight back, And the bar is somewhat ours.. So shouldn't we treat guests with respect like we would to guests to our own house?"

Syren Aun Lysandor
Mar 23rd, 2002, 07:14:18 PM
"Ugh ..."

<Syren picked up her ale and gulped it down, finishing it. Setting the glass back on the table, she sighed slightly and glanced at Eve.>

"Guess the Jedis don't like to get a taste of their own medicine, do they?"

Eve Siren
Mar 24th, 2002, 11:44:04 AM
"You're right. But not all of them are like that ..."

And there she goes again, being nice to the Jedi. It became such a bad habit, it irritated even herself. She groaned silently, starting another drink.

Syren Aun Lysandor
Mar 24th, 2002, 08:35:27 PM
<Syren arched an eyebrow at her companion. Since when did Eve ever say something nice about the Jedi ?>

Shade Magus
Mar 25th, 2002, 10:09:36 PM
"She is right.....not bragging or boasting, but I have not been rude since you came in. In fact I have bought you all a round of drinks."

Shade moved closer to the table in a non-threatening way.

"Oh...and don't mind Xazor..she has a lot of built up anger, but she is learning to control it."

Eve Siren
Mar 26th, 2002, 06:20:31 PM
Eve's eyes shifted immediately towards the man trying to approach them. As if he thought Syren and her were harmless puppies. She took a slight sip, before closing her eyes.

"I suggest you don't come too close, Jedi. You might regret it."

Shade Magus
Mar 26th, 2002, 08:37:23 PM
Shade raised his hands as if saying there was nothing to fear.

"Well....I have never regreted anything in my life, but there is always a first right?"

Syren Aun Lysandor
Mar 30th, 2002, 02:47:07 PM
<Syren smirked slightly at Eve's comment and glanced at the man who approached them.>

"....."