PDA

View Full Version : A disturbing quandry... (Morgan Evanar)

Akrabbim
Mar 19th, 2002, 05:19:34 PM
Sitting at a table alone, Akrabbim is lost in thought. Something had been nagging at him, and he had just recently been able to put words to it.

For some time, it appeared as if the Council administered testing for Masters in the Force. However, after consulting with the members of the council, Akrabbim discovered that instead one man performed the testing. Whoever this man was, he could not be reached. He was missing. But, since this man has been gone, there has been a Master promotion. Morgan Evanar. So, Akrabbim now searches for Morgan. Perhaps he can shed some light on this situation.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:27:26 AM
7 AM, local Arcan time. The vast majority of the populace in the area was already awake. It was, after all, right next to a military installation. Still, Morgan's day had only begun 20 minutes ago, and he retained a slightly sleepy-eyed look.

"Coffee, half milk. And the dark beans, not the light ones, please." he placed his mug on the counter.

Although he didn't really need the coffee, it was part of his morning ritual: coffee, two bagles ( sometimes with chive cheese), three eggs.

Once the coffee arived, the Jedi Master sipped it slowly as he headed to an empty, somewhat isolated seat, and gave Akrabbim a silent nod.

Akrabbim
Mar 20th, 2002, 04:35:06 AM
Akrabbim watches the man as he enters the bar and orders his coffee. After the Jedi Master nods toward him, Akrabbim calls towards him.

Master Evanar! A word, if I may?

Morgan Evanar
Mar 20th, 2002, 08:27:59 PM
"Mmm." He expressed, nodding before he swallowed his coffee. "Sure."

Akrabbim
Mar 20th, 2002, 11:22:49 PM
There has been a matter weighing on my mind recently. After some study, I learned that one man only was allowed to give Force Master tests, but that man has vanished. Yet, since that time, you have been raised to the rank of Master. I wonder, how is this possible?

Morgan Evanar
Mar 23rd, 2002, 11:52:42 PM
Morgan closed his eyes for a moment and slurped up some more coffee.

"I'm sworn not to say nothing. Which hoplessly complicates the matter, doesn't it? But..." his eyes drifted to the coffee, swirling slowly in the mug.

"Theres a planet that the NR's navy recently set up an outpost on. Its not really near anything, but I think he's there. Very hush hush."

Slurp.

Akrabbim
Mar 26th, 2002, 09:37:33 PM
Akrabbim's eyes arch in interest.

Oh, really? Well... would you be willing to name this planet?

Morgan Evanar
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:23:14 AM
"Sure." Slurp. Morgan looked at the ceiling for a moment, in thought.

"X R eight dash V eight dash F O R. No one ever really bothered to name it, so find a detailed star chart."

He looked down.

"Drat. Out of coffee."

Akrabbim
Mar 30th, 2002, 05:19:45 PM
Akrabbim makes note of the planet's name.

Thank you very much. Is there anything else I should know about this planet? What's the terrain like? Any native creatures I should look out for?