PDA

View Full Version : Short break....

Zara Drecker
Mar 26th, 2002, 12:20:29 PM
Zara made her way to Master Yoghurts Bar and Grill........a Jedi bar. She sighed as she walked up to the guard at the door and showed him her NRSF ID.

You can keep your weapons, ma'am.

She nodded and walked into the run down bar. I can keep my weapons......oh, the priveledges of being in the NRSF...... She thought to herself as she took a seat at an empty table off to the side. A droid beeped as it approached the table and then almost fell over. She steadied the annoying being and then ordered a flask of JD. The droid went away for her drink and returned shortly there after. She took the flask and drank almost half of it in one gulp. Setting it back on the table, she looked around at the pathetic life forms that sat around talking and getting drunk. She witnessed a man stumbling about, babbling about the Force.....and a woman who ran into him. They laughed and embraced one another. How sick.... She thought as she took another drink from the flask.

Marion Cember
Mar 29th, 2002, 02:47:23 AM
Marion Cember sat a few tables away from Zara Drecker, eyeing her intently.

Marion was an existentialist, of sorts. He lived life in the here and now, moment by moment. The way in which he carried himself was with great poise, but relaxed enough in concentration to give air to a certain congenial mystique. He sat open faced to the girl, waiting to make eye contact.

He had starred at her for several minutes now. His reason: he was trying to decipher her aura. It was turning gold for the moment. He waited for purple.

Natia Lerf
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:39:10 PM
*Natia was watching the door when Zara came in, showed ID and was able to keep her weapons. After seeing where Zara is sitting, the 7 year old girl hobbles over to her with assistance from her crutches*

Hi

*Natia's voice is soft and quiet as she speaks. She then akwardly(sp?) pulls out a chair from the bar next to her*

Could I possibly find out what your name is please??

*Natia now sounds curious which does not happen to often*

Zara Drecker
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:46:25 PM
Zara suddenly is aware that someone is staring at her. She slowly raises her eyes to meet with that of a man. She quickly looks away, what did he want of her? She was only in here to enjoy her time off, and now she had people giving her funny looks. She paid him no mind, but was suddenly greeted by a little girl.

Hello child, what brings you to a bar?

She said, annoyed at the fact that she was even speaking to her. She sighed quietly and took a sip from her drink.

My name is Zara Drecker and I am commander of the NRSF fleet. Who are you kid?

She asked, seeing that this child was the only one who would pay her any company. She assumed that the girl was a Jedi, seeing as though she was trying to be kind....and happened to be in a Jedi bar.

Natia Lerf
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:59:39 PM
*Natia smiles slightly*

I got kinda bored and I come here occasionally to see if there are any nice ppl here to talk to. You have no need to be annoyed.

*Natia holds out her hand to shake Zara's after she leans her crutches against the bar*

My name's Natia, but some of my friends call me Mara. I'm fine with either one.

What's the NRSF?? I haven't heard of it before.

*Natia smiles again*

And to answer a question you are probably having, yes, I am training to be a Jedi, but

*Natia lowers her head slightly and lowers her voice to just above a whisepr*

But I don't think they will keep me here for long. Last place I was at I couldn't keep up there so they sent me here.

Zara Drecker
Mar 29th, 2002, 08:45:24 PM
Zara forced a smile at the little girl. She had a lot of nerve to come and talk to an NRSF agent.....especially this one.

You're alright kid.....

She laughed slightly and took another sip of the drink that sat before her. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and straightened her short dark hair.

Mara? You know what that means kid? Someone must think highly of you to be calling you an angel...

She again took another sip of the drink and finished it. Calling over a server droid, she ordered another JD plus a soda for the kid.

The NRSF is the New Republic Special Forces....it's our galaxy's army, basically.

She said roughly, as if everyone should know what the NRSF is. The droid returned with drinks and Zara took hers and handed the soda to the little girl.

You're training to become a Jedi? Why would you want to waste your life away like that while you could be doing something constructive?

She could tell that this hurt Mara, and she lowered her head......almost in disgust with both of them.

Sorry kid, I am friends with some of you Jedi folk. You're alright....it's just not for me.

She said, almost reassuringly. The kid was alright....a pretty little thing, she was.....almost reminded Zara of her lost little sister. She smiled coldly to herself and took another sip of her new drink.

Natia Lerf
Mar 30th, 2002, 02:37:46 PM
*Natia smiles slightly*

Yes, I know what Mara means. My Force Sister decided to call me Mara because she didn't like what my actual name means. I don't think I deserve to have a pretty name with a pretty meaning though, but I don't argue it.

*Natia takes a sip of her soda and smiles*

Thank-you for the soda.

*Natia lowers her head and looks towards the ground and whisper softly*

Yes, I am training to be a Jedi. The reason is is I don't want other kids being hurt while they are growing up. And it's either learn to be a Jedi, or go back to my legal guardian and he will train me to hurt ppl and kill them.

*Natia lifts up her head slightly*

You don't need to apologize to me. I'm not worthy of ppl apoligizing to me. And you don't need to try and reassure me because I need none.

*Natia smiles slightly at Zara and whispers*

You did not hurt me, so you need not feel disgusted Zara. It takes alot more then just words to hurt me.

Zara Drecker
Mar 30th, 2002, 03:33:17 PM
Zara couldn't help but feel sorry for the little girl.

Look kid, the galaxy has enough problems.....it doesn't need a perfectly good little girl telling herself she isn't good enough.

She took a sip of the drink before her and smiled the softest she could.

You're a beautiful little one.....now stop telling yourself otherwise. I respect your decision to become a Jedi.

She said gently and then seemed to look off into space.

Natia Lerf
Mar 30th, 2002, 08:51:25 PM
*Natia takes another sip of her soda before looking at Zara again*

I'm not a perfectly good little girl. If I was, I wouldn't have run away from home. That right there tells me that I'm not a good girl and I know I never will be a good girl cause of what I have done before.

*Natia looks at her drink and then back up at Zara smiling*

I do not see myself as beautiful. If I was, my Mother would not have died shortly after birth when she saw how ugly I was. I know that's how she died cause my Father told me so.

*Natia gets a curious look on her face*

Zara, I'm wondering something. Why do you think that it is a waste of my life to try and become a Jedi?? Do you not like Jedi??