PDA

View Full Version : 2000 yrs later

Vampyre Dalamar
Mar 28th, 2002, 08:33:53 PM
The capsule was unearthed. The mechanism studied in a sealed laboratory. For 3 yrs they deciphered the corroded code on the scored outer casing. Finally the day had arrived following the direction they where able to open the mechanism. The quite hum of the capsule was eerie a sound not heard for 1000s of yrs. Once opened they found a Datapad with the words "The Immortal Foe" typed into it. An ancient Tome was also inside bound in leather with Glyphs and Runes on the cover in gold lettering. Reaching down into the capsule the old scientist giggled with rich anticipation. "At last I have it." Opening the book he started to read. A language long dead.

Vampyre Dalamar
Mar 30th, 2002, 06:54:07 AM
"Third Equinox of the Crsytaline moon me and Alana have come to the moment we have long dreaded" "The Immortal Foe awaited me down in the dark. The bowels of our very home it had come. Alana would not face it, Dalamar cringed the fear knotting his stomach. Dalamar you must pass this test." Alana said. "No, dont make me Alana please, it cannot be stopped by me I do not have the power." Many a person has lost his soul battling this enemy"Alana said. "Or gone mad in the trying.""Now take this weapon and this warrior's garb." Go fulfill your destiny.
Having lost all hope the former Warlord gave in with weary resignation. Taking the apron he wrapped it around his waist grabbing the broom he went down to clean the cellar that would never be clean. Alana cheered him on "Go my valiant one Go."

Tiberious Kinslayer
Mar 31st, 2002, 05:05:48 PM
Tiberious walks in and see's Dalamar cleaning "Hey my house is next" Tiberious chuckles.