PDA

View Full Version : Benevolent Forces - Hunger Be Gone (open)

Sage Hazzard
Mar 31st, 2002, 04:44:00 AM
The Jedi Master entered the bar. He opened his coat and retrieved his lightsabre, he placed it on the security counter.

"Sir, Jedi Masters aren't required to--"

"I won't need it, son," Sage smiled.

He walked confidently to the bar, taking a seat.

OOC - One in a large series. Jedi helping people. I encourage people to start other threads, with the same idea in mind, helping people. Just start it with the title. I want this to be a reoccuring thing, with different Jedi doing something different.

Salemn Lysce
Mar 31st, 2002, 05:12:05 AM
Salemn was sitting on a barstool at the bar contently, her little legs swinging back and forth. She had a Shirley Temple sitting infront of her and was taking small sips from time to time. Glancing around, she felt ... lonely; a feeling that she was always familiar with. There was nobody in here that she knew, but even if there was, she would be too shy to converse with them.

Pursing her lips together, she blew a piece of strand hair away from her brown eyes. More than once she wished she could speak or remember her short past, but either one was impossible. She sighed softly then heard the sound of another barstool being scraped across the floor as someone sat down. Salemn turned her head slightly to see who it was and saw a man there. Normally, she would have panicked, but there were two reasons why she wouldn't:

1.) This was a Jedi dwelling; if there was any trouble, she'd have help.
2.) The man seemed to have a friendly aura.

Shrugging away her fears, she looked away and took another sip of her drink.

Sage Hazzard
Mar 31st, 2002, 05:50:11 AM
Sage strummed his fingers on the counter in front of the girl, to raise her attention. She turned to him.

"Are you hungry, my dear?"

Salemn Lysce
Mar 31st, 2002, 02:38:16 PM
Salemn's attention was caught and she turned to him, hesitant.

Well, I don't know ...

As she spoke to him via the Force, she could feel her stomach growl audibly. She could feel her cheeks turn a slight shade of pink as she grinned somewhat sheepishly.

I, uhm ... Guess I am ... But I don't know what to eat, Sir.

Sage Hazzard
Mar 31st, 2002, 05:46:26 PM
Sage smiled, grabbing a large platter of assorted plate dishes. He layed it in front of the girl.

"Does your stomach tell you which delicacy is most appealing?"

Salemn Lysce
Mar 31st, 2002, 09:25:13 PM
Salemn could feel her eyes widen considerably. She had never seen so much food at one time in her whole life. There was so much to chose from; how could she possibly make her choice?

All I know, Sir, is that each thing looks absolutely delicious.

She frowned slightly, studying all the food.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 1st, 2002, 12:20:20 AM
Sage smiled. "Have your pick."

The Jedi Master patted her head as he left his seat, walking through the bar aimlessly, looking for another hungry soul.