PDA

View Full Version : Necessary

Xazor
Mar 27th, 2002, 10:34:17 PM
Xazor offloaded her weapons at the door before entering into Yog's. She smiled as she stepped through the door and looked around for familiar faces. Seeing some friends, and strangers, she decided to sit by herself and wait for someone who wanted company. A little droid; the same make as an R5D4, stopped at her table and requested her order.

I'll just have a Ki please.

The droid beeped away and a minute later brought her drink back to her. Xazor took a big drink of it and smiled. It felt so good to be relaxing after a hard training session. (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm7.showMessage?topicID=48.topic)
She smiled as she reminisced about everything she had learned since arriving at the Greater Jedi Order. Wow, she had learned so much more than she ever imagined. She smiled as she looked around the room at everyone. Here gathered Padawans, Knights, Masters, Warriors and strangers. It was a good feeling to be a part of something so big.

Avolon Bisel
Mar 29th, 2002, 05:03:12 AM
Avolon sauntered over.

"Hey, want a ear?" He was basically asking if she wanted company. Although the expression was asking if she wanted to talk to him.

Xazor
Mar 29th, 2002, 11:28:53 PM
Xazor looked up, a surprised expression on her face. She smiled suddenly, remembering this man from the first time she had ever been in the bar and grill.

Wow, it has sure been a while! Would you join me?

She asked with a grin. She remembered this fellow.....Avolon Bisel was his name. She took a sip of her Ki and spoke softly.

Sure, I guess talking to someone is better than sitting her alone.

She laughed as a kind hearted smile played on her lips.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 30th, 2002, 01:09:05 AM
(On his way over, Avolon bumped into Taataani, causing her to spill some of her drink down the front of her shirt. Stained but not doused, the female Cizerack gasped as her ears folded back, the feeling of cold hitting her)

Oh frrrell jit!

(She mumbled a few less-polite things, incomprehensible in her mewling native tongue as she adjusted her glasses. She looked up at the male who bumped into her, making an annoyed face as she placed her hands on her curvy hips.)

Arona Daal
Mar 30th, 2002, 01:22:41 AM
"And what jisss jit that trrroublesss the ladjy tonjight?" piped a childish voice from behind Taataani. The girl came out from behind her and curtsied, then spoke again. "Ah, jI sssee. jYourrr ssshjirrrt wasss rrrujined. Clumsssjy malesss, count on them to rrruin a ladjy'sss njight."

Avolon Bisel
Mar 30th, 2002, 03:08:24 AM
<font color="#66cc99">"Oh_my," a prissy voice sounded from behind.</font>

Kalvin, a green protocol 'droid, came from behind the Cizerack woman. He looked quickly at her shirt, then at her, then at Avolon's back. Bisel was obviously not paying attention.

<font color="#66cc99">"Sir, this_woman_seems_to_have_a_stain_on_her_clothing! It_seems_your_fault, sir," the protocol informed, truely concearned. "The_exact_translation_from_her_native_tounge is_'oh frell it'. Frell_is_a_common_word_associated_with_ill_
sentiments! She_seems_most_frustrated_as_well, sir! You_ previously_informed_me_that_when_a_female, sentient_being places_her_hands_ontop_of_her_hip_bones, it_means_ disaster!"</font> Kalvin's photoreceptors gazed apon the younger woman, of seemingly human race. <font color="#66cc99">"This_other_female, of_apparent_human_ race, uses_the_same_language! She_is_most_dissappointed_ in_you_as_well!"</font>

Avolon was a million miles away. He had learned to ignore the 'droids ramblings. He wasn't even aware that he had caused a spill. Being completely annoyed with the 'droid as he sat down with Xazor, he offered a quick response to dissaude him from speaking longer.

"Deal with it, Kalvin," Avolon appealed to Kalvin's sense of duty next. "You're in charge of this disaster!"

If anyone didn't know better, they'd surely swear that the protocol 'droid's chest grew bigger with breath.

<font color="#66cc99">""Yes, sir!" Kalvin addressed the two women with renewed purpose. "Maddam, all_of_your_drinks today_are_free_of_charge! If_you'd_like_to_use_the_tap_ water_to_clease_your_shirt, be_my_guest!</font>

Avolon started talking to the Jedi Padawan, not paying anymore attention to the ever overreacting 'droid.

"So, you make Master yet?" Avolon asked, winking, as an icebreaker.

Xazor
Mar 30th, 2002, 01:25:07 PM
Xazor had to laugh at the whole situation. The Cizerack women always looked down upon any male.....especially those of the human race. She couldn't help but smile. Looking to Avolon, she laughed again at his comment.

I wish I was. I am still waiting on my promotion to Knight......which I hope to be soon.

She smiled brightly as she thought of training a padawan of her own. Shifting in her seat, she took a sip of the drink that sat before her.

I have just been keeping busy though, training hard as usual. How about you?

She questioned intently.

Taataani Meorrrei
Apr 2nd, 2002, 12:14:26 PM
<font size=10>TAP WATERRR? YRRROUWWW!!!</font>

(Taa broke into a tantrum only a woman could understand, her tail flailing about, slapping the droid across his backside and knocking him into next week. Taa cursed again, pointing at the stain for good measure)

jYou thjink tap waterrr wjill get thjisss out! jItsss jIthorrrjian sssjilk! jI ssspecjial orrrderrred jit jin a catalog! And now HE rrrujined jit! jI tell mjyssself everrrjy tjime, don't wearrr njice thjingsss...therrresss alwajysss sssome forrrda out therrre to messssss them up! At thjisss rrrate, jI'll onljy be able to go out jin publjic jin T-ssshjirrrtsss and sssweatpantsss!!! And jI wasss gojing to wearrr thjisss to Ajaarrrrrreeji'sss debutante feassst, too! NOW jI NEED A WHOLE CHANGE OF WARRRDRRROBE!!! Do jyou know how harrrd jit jisss to fjind a ssshjirt that fjitsss ljike thjisss? And jit hasss a cute collarrr!

(Taa realized she was wasting her vexations on a droid, and turned in a huff, approaching the REAL culprit. She kicked a seat out at the table, not bothering to ask as she sat down.)

Keshia Kou
Apr 2nd, 2002, 03:09:18 PM
*kesh listen to the whole exchange and smiled glad she had just come back from a shopping spree...she even had a shirt just like taa had.kesh walked over to where taa was* hey there if it isnt one of my favorite friends...taa honey do you want another shirt like the one that is ruined?i have one in my bag and its the same thing..hmmm???*kesh looked over her shoulder and smirked at the man and grinned at xazor*

Avolon Bisel
Apr 2nd, 2002, 06:18:18 PM
Kalvin started to open his mouth. A sharp look by Avolon quieted him.

"Listen, lady, take this girl's offer. I'll even pay for it. Or you can take the money and get some clothes yourself. Alright? Take it easy, no need to get in a tantrum."

Avolon reached into his pocket, pulling out credits. He estimated how much it'd cost for the clothing, then took back about %20 of the estimated cost. He wasn't made of money, afterall. He put the payment on the table and pocketed the loose credits.

"Happy?" Avolon smiled at Xazor quickly and stated rather rushed. "Nothing really."

Taataani Meorrrei
Apr 2nd, 2002, 07:46:46 PM
(Taa stared at the credits on the table intensely, finally snatching them up in a huff, and stuffing them into her bra)

No jI'm not happjy...not jyet.

(Her ears slowly rose up as she mellowed...slightly)

That jisssn't enough forrr the ssshjirrrt. jI hope jyou have otherrr methodsss of pajyment, Mjisssterrr.

(She smiled luridly, popping a button from the top of her ruined shirt with an extended claw)

sIlancy
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:02:13 PM
Watching all that had transpired from a back booth, s'Il had to cover her mouth and look away to keep from laughing aloud. She'd already almost spit out her sake as it was.

"Go get 'em, tiger," she muttered to herself, still laughing. After another failed attempt to sip her drink, she simply let it sit on the table, content to see how Avolon dealt with this.

Xazor
Apr 2nd, 2002, 11:18:42 PM
Xazor glances at the credits on the table and nearly gasps.

Not a lot, eh?

She said with a laugh. She smiled at Avolon and watched as the friendly felines battled it out...

Avolon Bisel
Apr 3rd, 2002, 05:30:37 AM
"There are places for that lady," Avolon said. He was a man, but he didn't do those kind of dealings. "Here.."

Avolon retrieved the rest of his credits. He placed them on the table.

"Good enough yet? I'm offering money here, not acts of passion, baby."

Keshia Kou
Apr 3rd, 2002, 11:12:52 AM
*kesh turned and looked avalon over then smirked and winked at him.she turned back around and saluted taa*well i guess the shirt i stole is rightfully mine...i couldve got another one but ok..*kesh turned and walked over to xaz while stuffing the shirt back into a bag*so xaz whatcha up to?

Xazor
Apr 3rd, 2002, 07:12:54 PM
Xazor smiled as another one of her friends approached the table.

Not much Kesh.....how about you?

She asked, pulling out a seat with the Force so she could sit with them.

Keshia Kou
Apr 4th, 2002, 03:07:44 PM
*kesh laughed and sat down* oh the same thing i always do...getting into trouble