PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Sacred

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 2nd, 2002, 03:38:18 PM
::Xanatos walked into the bar slowly, and took a seat at an empty table. He yawned loudly as he pulled some data pads from his jacket and began to read over the information::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 2nd, 2002, 06:33:04 PM
Motssumi santered in, her normal armor wasn't present since she didn't feel like wearing it now that she wasn't back home. For now, she had settled on something more Cizerack which meant tight and revealing. Her eyes scanning the bar for a moment before noticing a lone male. Smirking as she ran her tongue over one of her canines, she then walked over and sat down next to him.

Havjing fun therrre?

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 2nd, 2002, 06:36:29 PM
::X anatos glanced upwards away from his data pads at the sounds of a voice in front of him, looking up he saw... a Cizerak. He closed his eyes slightly, cursing under his breath.::

"As much fun as someone can have reading reports."

::He cursed again under his breath and silently prayed for her to walk away, to go find some one else at another table to harrass::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 2nd, 2002, 06:41:46 PM
Motssumi leaned in closer even though she had heard every word he said under his breath but it gave her the excuse to and being like any normal Cizerack female should would use that to her advantage.

What wasss that jyou werrre mutterrrjing underrr jyourrr brrreath?

She said while raising an eyebrow.

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 2nd, 2002, 06:45:29 PM
::He sighed, Damn, I keep forgetting about their hearing he thought to himself. Realizing this, he fully knew she had heard what he had said, and was now trying to lure him in.::

"Oh nothing. It wasn't important at all, just thinking about what a pest problem the bar has."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 2nd, 2002, 06:55:32 PM
Motssumi pretended as though she didn't hear the insult as she smiled, leaning in closer as though she was trying to look at the files.

Hmm, neverrr rrrealljy notjiced that, ssseemsss fjine to me, what arrre jyou worrrkjing on therrre?

Arona Daal
Apr 2nd, 2002, 07:01:41 PM
"Majybe jit ssseemsss that he'sss worrrkjing on keepjing jyou awajy, Msss." Piped up a childish voice behind the Cizerack woman. When she turned around to see who had spoken in such a fashion, she saw a girl standing there with her hands clasped behind her back. Giving a slight bow, Arona could feel the corners of her lips tugging up into a smirk.

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 2nd, 2002, 07:01:45 PM
::He turned the pads off, sighing once more as he finally accepted that the Cizerak wasn't going to go away::

"Nothing important just some status reports on a few of my recent battles."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 2nd, 2002, 07:04:38 PM
Motssumi made a shooing motion at the child with her tail before turning her attention back to Xanatos. Her ears perked up at the mention of battles.

Sssoundsss jinterrressstjing, what kjind of battlesss?

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 2nd, 2002, 07:07:31 PM
"Just a little of this a little of that, battling some simulations to assess my skill levels and areas I need to work on, and such."

::He glanced over her shoulder to get a look at the young child who had hit the nail on the head::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 2nd, 2002, 07:11:20 PM
Sssjimulatjionsss? jI fjind jit much morrre jinterrressstjing fjightjing a flesssh and blood fjighterrr.....

She said quietly as her tail looped loosely around Xan's ankle.

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 2nd, 2002, 07:15:12 PM
"As do I. One of the reasons I use a blade instead of a lightsaber, I enjoy the look of my opponents blood. However, the simulations were necessary to assist in my training methods."

::He sighed again as he felt her tail move its way around his ankle, this was going to be a long night.::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 2nd, 2002, 07:20:58 PM
the blade and rjifle arrre mjy prrreferrrrred weaponsss of chojice....but jif jyou everrr need an opponent to sssparrr wjith, jI'm usssualljy frrree......

She smirked at him but her thoughts had nothing to do with fighting at the moment.

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 2nd, 2002, 07:24:23 PM
::Xanatos raised his eyebrows, A Cizerak sparring partner..., maybe... just maybe. It would be a good test, given the strength and speed of the Cizerak race.::

"Perhaps. Just perhaps."

::And then he was shot back into reality, where he was sitting across from a Cizerak female, and obviously fighting wasn't what she wanted from him at the moment.::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:52:29 PM
Motssumi smiled again, but something about how forrda males acted always annoyed her, any Cizerack male would have understood what she wanted and would have responded in kind but the forrda males never seemed to. Still she wasn't about let that get to her. Noticing te bartender was passing by, she stopped him and ordered a random dirnk before looking back at Xanatos.

Jyou want anjythjing whjile he'sss herrre?

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:54:03 PM
"Yes actually. A Chardonnay, please."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:56:39 PM
The bartender nodded and headed off to get their drinks. Motssumi's eyes scanned the bar for a moment before returning to her "prey."

Ssso what brrrought jyou to thjisss place?

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:07:47 PM
::He gave a slight smile::

"You know, it's amazing what you can overhear in a bar. People seem to think they're so safe in one, that everything's confidential. I suppose that's part of the reason, I like getting as much dirt on my enemies as I can. As well as they do serve a darned fine drink here."

::Almost as if on cue the bartender brought their drinks to them, and Etanial took a slow sip of his::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:11:36 PM
Hmmm, jI'm onljy herrre sssjince jit'sss famjiljiarrr, jI trrracked mjy new ssserrrvant's ssscent jinto herrre beforrre jI hjirrred hjim......

She sipped her drink briefly.

jI have jyet to fjind a drrrjink herrre that jI don't ljike though.......

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:14:20 PM
::He gave a nod, still trying to buy time, and keep her away from her goal for as long as possible::

"One small suggestion though, don't try the Jedi Toilet Duck."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:15:48 PM
Motssumi raised an ear with that.

doesssn't sssound good at all, what jisss jit?

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:18:08 PM
::He shuddered slightly remembering it::

"Not quite sure, a mixture of things they found in the back closet I believe. It killed a clone I had made. Burned a hole straight through him."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:19:24 PM
sssoundsss ljike jit ssshould be a weapon jinssstead of a drrrink......

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:21:11 PM
::He chuckled::

"That it does, that it does. So... tell me about yourself Miss... I don't believe I got your name."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:25:33 PM
Motssssssumji Rrrossskarrrrrru, not much to tell rrrealljy, jI'm a Cjizerrrack bountjy hunterrr and jI jusst got herrre a few dajysss ago......

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:28:18 PM
"Ahh... I see."

::He stretched his hand out::

"Xanatos, Xantos Etanial. Sith warrior."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:33:50 PM
Motssumi started to ignore the hand since Cizerack customs didn't have much handhaking but decided against it as she shook his hand, she didn't like the custom but still she wasn't going to be rude for the time being.

Sssjith? jI have hearrrd that worrrd severrral tjimess but ssstjill jit makesss not much sssense to me, what arrre Jedji and Sssjith exactljy?

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:39:43 PM
::He sighed slightly::

It's a bit hard to explain, you see, there is a single power that holds the Universe together, it's called different things by different races, but to those of us educated in it, it's called "The Force" Now, much like a day, it has two sides, one light and one dark. The Jedi use this "lightside" which stems from inner control and harmony, suppressing emotions and controling your actions. The Sith use the "Darkside" which stems from emotion itself, anger, hate, fear, intensity, passion. These are what make up the Darkside.

Since the sides of the Force they use are exact opposites, the Jedi and the Sith are constantly at war with each other.

Basically, the Sith and Jedi are both students of the Force, only they each study a different aspect of it.

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:43:15 PM
hmmm, makesss a ljittle bjit morrre sssenssse but whjy would one want to sssuprrresssssss thejirrr emotjionsss?

The concept was an alien thing to Cizerack who tended to be lustful most of the time, it was never their way to act different than how they felt like no matter how many got hurt along the way.

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:45:41 PM
::Xanatos shrugged::

"Your guess is as good as mine to be honest, I could never understand these Jedi.

Emotions and feelings were meant to be felt, that IS why we have them afterall."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:47:21 PM
trrrue though sssome emotjionsss arrre ssstrrrongerrr than otherrrsss.....

She smirked again while running her tongue over one canine.

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:49:40 PM
::He coughed slightly, trying not to have understood her meaning::

"Yes... anyway..."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:46:01 PM
Motssumi couldn't help but smirk, the forrdas way of ignoring her attentions was somewhat funny, besides if she wanted him he had no choice in the matter.

hmmm? anjywajy what?

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:23:37 PM
::Xanatos glanced away for a moment trying desperatly to think of a way out of this entire situation.::

"Is it stuffy in here to you? It seems to be a bit stuffy, I think I'm going to go for a walk."

::He started to get up::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:25:53 PM
Motssumi smirked and pushed down on his shoulder to make him sit again.

Not at all rrrealljy.........

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:30:05 PM
::Xanatos rubbed his temples slightly, feeling the onset of a headache, this was going to be one of the longest nights of his entire life. There HAD to be someway away from this woman, there just had to be. But how...? Xanatos glanced back down at his drink and motioned to the barkeep::

"Can I get another, something a tad stronger this time?"

::He mumbled under his breath, Like a mallet...::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:32:10 PM
Motssumi leaned in real close, looking into his eyes as if concerned.

Sssomethjing wrrrong, forrda?

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:33:08 PM
::He coughed slightly::

"Nothing... nothing at all. Just feeling a little under the weather..."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:36:42 PM
Motssumi didn't move away though as she continued to look at him, his scent didn't smell at all sick. (why must they all fight the inevitable?) She thought to herself.

jyou look fjine to me.......

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:41:01 PM
::Crap... There has to be a way to get away from her! There just has to be! He continued to think to himself.::

"Oh? I guess maybe it was just the drink, made me a bit woozy I guess. Oh my... I just remembered I have a training session in the morning... I really should get going."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:54:08 PM
Motssumi however wasn't going to let him go so easily, which called for being more obvious but she didn't mind. Getting up for a moment, she then sat on his lap.

Whjy the hurrrrrjy to leave all of a sssudden?

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:56:14 PM
"Oh... no hurry, I just have a problem keeping focused, if I don't do something the moment I think of it, I completely forget later."

::He wiggled slightly, trying to move himself away just a tad::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:59:03 PM
focusssed? jI could keep jyou focusssed on sssomethjing.....

She said with a slight purr entered her voice as she smirked.

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:02:39 PM
"Er.. I'm sure that you could..."

::Crap, crap, crap, crap, and frell just to make it unanimous!, he was screaming in his mind, he really didn't want to be in this kind of a position... but then again, as far as Cizeraks go, she was probably the most personable one he'd met, and the fact was that they did share some similar interests...NO! By the Force, what are you thinking man!? Think with your brain, not with 'Little Etanial'!::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:08:03 PM
feeljing anjy betterrr now?

She smirked, she could sense nervousness from him as well as fear. (seems he may be thinking about it) She thought as her tail brushed over Xan's back lightly.

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:10:32 PM
"Um.. yeah, a little better. Thank you."

::He'd just have to wait, play the game with her until he had an opening to get away from her.::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:14:19 PM
good to hearrr but therrre'sss ssstjill otherrr wajysss to make jyou feel betterrr......

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:16:41 PM
::Remain calm, just remember... play along for now, we'll get out as soon as possible. He gave her an inviting smile::

"Oh? Really now... and how do you plan on making me feel all better, hmmm?"

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:18:18 PM
how do jyou thjink?

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:20:40 PM
::He raised both eyebrows, pretending to be shocked::

"Oh... THAT."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:23:15 PM
of courrrssse that.....

she said quietly, she didn't quite want to force him yet, so she waited on trying any other moves for the moment.

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:27:49 PM
::He rolled his tongue back and forth over the inside of his mouth, thinking. The silence in the moment was nearly deafening.::

"So...."

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:33:47 PM
ssso......

Finally Motssumi was getting tired of waiting so she leaned in and kissed him, not caring if he fought back a bit, besides it wasn't like he wouldn't enjoy the time spent with her.

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:38:35 PM
::The kiss caught him totally off guard, no time to stop it no time to push away, instead he just sat there, half in shock and... honestly... enjoyed it. He didn't want to, but he did.::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:44:25 PM
Motssumi purred a little bit louder as she continue to kiss him although a bit harder. She was glad that for the moment he wasn't fighting her attentions.

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:48:04 PM
::He sat there for a moment longer, a completely blank in shock, and then slowly... he raised his right arm, wrapping it around her, back and then his left, following suit, embracing her he suddenly found himself kissing back, he couldn't explain why, but he also couldnt' stop. 'Little Etanial' was now in complete control, and he wasn't about to stop now.::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:55:19 PM
Motssumi purred louder as she felt him embrace her and she kissed him back hungrily.

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:58:07 PM
::He had never been kissed like this, ever. his mind screamed NO! but his body refused to listen, he continued to kiss this devilsh creature who sat upon his lap, and he was enjoying every moment of it::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 4th, 2002, 06:08:41 PM
She started to fumble with the buttons of his shirt before she remembered where she was. She pulled away slightly before she spoke.

Carrre to go sssomewherrre a ljittle morrre qujiet?

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 4th, 2002, 06:10:04 PM
::He gave a slight nod, still somewhat awestruck by the kiss::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 4th, 2002, 06:16:16 PM
She smirked before getting up and pulling the stunned up Xanatos with her.

Well then we ssshould go.

She then kissed him again to make sure he wouldn't have second thoughts.

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 4th, 2002, 06:20:59 PM
"Yeah, we should."

::He said, following along right behind her::

Motssumi Rosskaarru
Apr 4th, 2002, 06:27:02 PM
Motsumi smirked yet again as her tongue went over one canine and she wrapped her arm around Xan's as she walked back in the direction of her hotel room.

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 4th, 2002, 06:36:40 PM
::Xanatos and Motssumi, could barely keep off of each other all the way up the hotel lift, buttons were torn off, shirts ripped as the elevator made it to the floor that the room was on. As the doors opened the two nearly spilled out into the hallway, still locked together they inched to Mot's room, she fumbled with her key and got the door open, before releasing X with a smile and somewhat pushing him in. She grinned hungrily as she closed the door behind her::

"End"