PDA

View Full Version : looking for a man

Ulic Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:02:17 AM
A bulky, tall, middle aged man walked in and took a seat. He was wearing a redcloack with what looked like red armour underneath. He had checked his red double-bladed light saber at the door. He had the presence of evil pouring out of him but he seemed to be a nice guy.
In almost a silent voice the man spoke,

" Hello anybody who can hear me. My name is Ulic Dennatta. I am looking for a man named Clay Dennatta. Do you know of him?"

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:04:22 AM
Yes I do...in fact, he seems to be drawing quite the amount of adverse attention.

:: An elderly man sat at Ulic's table ::

Ulic Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:06:59 AM
in sort of a cherry tone,

"Well has he now. He always did stir up attention whenever he went somewhere. May i ask where he is at the moment or when will he be back?"

Ulic Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:16:36 AM
"I'm looking for him cause he is my brother. Now if you would be so kind as to telling me anytime soon when he will be back"
He said a little sterner, folding his arms across hi chest

Clay Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:25:56 AM
A tall, slender man , in a black robe entered into the bar. He had felt his brothers presence and came to meet him.

" Hello brother, how are you doing?"

Ulic Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:28:10 AM
" I'm doing fine, just fine. Now that i have fully recovered and am not any where near dead. But anyways enough about me, the question is how are you doing?"

Clay Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:31:47 AM
" Good glad to hear it. I'm doin ok. getting along i guess. Your not still mad about that me whole trying to kill you thing are you?"

In his heart clay fealt a deep emptines where his love for Ulic used to be. But after Clay tried to kill him that piece of his heart faded away. But it is growing back inside of him as he speakes and confronts his brother.

Ulic Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:33:54 AM
" O...no...not mad at all. Just a little dissapointed. Why did you do it Clay? We are brothers, why would you try to kill me?

Clay Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:38:23 AM
" Well i'm glad your not mad..cause it was eating me up inside thati almost killed you, let alone think of killing you."

Clay sits there a minute as he thinks of why he tried to kill his brother....but all he could figure out was.....

" I was way too seduced by the dark side. The Sith got me believing that You were my enemy even though you weren't. I am so sorry Ulic...you don't even know how sorry i am."

With that Clay started to cry out of pitty for himself and cause of how much he loved his brother.

Ulic Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:42:54 AM
" O.. but i do know how sorry you are. Trust me i forgave you a long time ago. Kind of funny..A Dark Lord forgiving his own brother. Now thats unheard of. Well ther's always a first time. I love you Clay....I really do.....but i need to get going. The council can't last long without me you know."

Ulic Starts to get up and so does Clay.

Clay Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:45:31 AM
Clay gives Ulic a big hug

" Thank you soo much Ulic. I have been waiting to hear those words for a long time."

" Do you know by any chance why Nomi Kun is after me?'

Ulic Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:48:20 AM
" You know i really don't know, but don't worry about it. No matter what you are, light or bark, you will always be able to protect yourself from her. Always have been, always will be. Love you"

He gives Clay a hug again then leaves for his ship to go back to Onderon.

Clay Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:51:03 AM
" love you too"

He says this quietly when Ulic is almost out of site. He is so glad to have that fear in his life dimminished. But that still dosen't make up for the attrocites he committed while a member of the Sith council on Onderon.