PDA

View Full Version : Not such a good start

Nomi Kun
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:19:34 PM
The lady that most people will remember as a "moron" entered the room.
She didn't have a mission to find anyone, she was looking for Xazor Dawnstrider. She had some bad news to tell her about her Padawan. She sat at the bar and asked everyone,

" Can you tell me where Xazor Dawnstrider is. I have some urgent news about her Padawan I think she might want to hear."

Xazor
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:22:53 PM
Xazor seemed to appear from out of no where. She crossed her arms and stood in front of the woman who called herself "assasin". Now, most knew her as a moron. The Jedi Knight's eyes were gentle as she looked on the killer.

I am present....what is it you wish to tell me....

She asks calmly.

Nomi Kun
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:25:10 PM
" It's about your Padawan. I kind of was passing by the Council Room on Onderon and heard him mention becoming a spy. I don't know who he will be spying on but i would keep a watchful eye on him."

Xazor
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:27:55 PM
Xazor looked down at the ground and then up at the woman. The Knight's eyes had changed and flashed silver. She growled deeply and her Garou canines showed.

If this is some kind of trick.....

She said deeply and then stopped in her words. She noticed a lot of other people watching her.

There is no spying allowed here at the Greater Jedi Order. If I have reason to believe that he is a spy...he will never make it into the temple. And as for now...I suspend the very thought of letting him go there....

She said firmly, her eyes softening a bit.

Nomi Kun
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:30:01 PM
" I never said it was you he was spying on just keep a watchful eye out. Thats all i'm saying. Now please calm down. I'm not here to cause trouble it's just that i respect you jedi and don't like those who spy."

Xazor
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:31:16 PM
Xazor nodded, taking her words to heart.

Thank you for the imformation....I will keep watch on my student...

She said softly.

Nomi Kun
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:32:24 PM
" May the Force be with you m'lady"

And after she said that she went to the enterance, gathered her eapons and flew off back to her ship.

Xazor
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:33:38 PM
Xazor bowed in respect and watched the woman leave. She sat down at the table and steepled her fingers. She would have to think long and hard about what was going on with her padawan....

Ulic Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:39:23 PM
A man dressed in all red /w red armour entered. He had the symbol of the Sith council on Onderon. He seemed important in the way he presented himself. He just sat at a table and ordered a drink. And said nothing. He didn't even check his weapons. But he didn't seem as if he would hurt someone.

Xazor
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:43:02 PM
Xazor rose from her seat and walked over to the man who had just entered.

Excuse me sir..you must check your weapons at the door..

She said politly.

Ulic Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:45:47 PM
He looked at her.....She seemed to be a very kind person. But he didn't recognize her species. Yet he has never been off the planet Onderon since yesterday.

" Why? I'm the Emperor of Onderon don't i get special privlages such as protecting myself.?"

Xazor
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:53:10 PM
Xazor smiled warmly and shook her head.

You don't need to protect yourself in here....no one is carrying weapons.

She said softly, looking over at Avolon, the bar keep and head of security. She then averted her soft eyes back to those of the man who sat at the table.

Ulic Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:12:31 PM
" Well that's good to know. My bar on Onderon has the same rule. So anyways, can i help you with anything?"

He looked at the Jedi Knight and saw how at peace she was and how at peace all the others were in the bar.

Xazor
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:19:02 PM
Xazor shook her head for a moment and studied the man carefully. She smiled and took a seat across from him.

Acutally....I think you can...

She said softly. She probed his mind and thoughts for a moment, as well as his aura.

You are Clay's brother...yes?

She stated this more than asked. She knew the answer and smiled to herself.

Tell me about him.....I heard rumors that he was going to spy on a group of people?

This was her question....this was the information that she sought, for even through the Force, the Jedi Knight could not see the answer....

Ulic Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:23:56 PM
" Yes, i am his brother."

He sat there a minute to think of the best way to describe him.

" Clay is a very troubled person. He can't choose whether to be dark or light. He finds his family is dark and he loves his family dearly, but he loves the joy the light brings. As for him spying that is what he said. As i said before he dosen't know what he wants. All i can tell you to do is help him , guide him if you will, to the right path. Thats all i can do also. Teach him all you can about the light. Thats were he belongs anyway."

Ulic sat there and looked at her waiting for a response. Taking another sip of his drink he waits.

Xazor
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:27:25 PM
Xazor nodded, her eyes took on a look of compassion.

I understand fully.....I will teach him, but he must be willing to learn. There are two sides to the Force....one cannot be in between. He must be unwaivering if he is to live the life of the Jedi....

She said softly. She shook her head and looked out the window before looking back at the man before her...

Ulic Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:36:38 PM
" I will talk to him tonight and see what he wants to do. Thank you and may the force be with you."

He got up and walked to the enterance slowly. He carried himself as a man with deep knowlage and wisdom and was on a mission. A mission not seen yet but a mission none the less.

Xazor
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:39:46 PM
Xazor thought that the meeting was rather odd. She bowed her head as the man left.

May the Force be with you also...

She said softly as she finished the rest of her drink.

Avolon Bisel
Apr 7th, 2002, 12:31:24 AM
"I swear, if I find one more moronic imbecile carrying a gun in here, I'm going to lose it. I'd shooting the next one that comes through the door with weapons, I mean it."

Avolon stated, dead serious, now standing behind Xazor.

"What did that braindead guy want?"

Xazor
Apr 8th, 2002, 05:50:30 PM
Oh.....nothing......I was just asking him some questions about my padawan......

She said softly, shaking her head as she thought about the situation...