PDA

View Full Version : Sipping on a 'Bantha Blaster'

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 13th, 2002, 01:44:15 PM
The drinks had become his favourite now! He could drink one after another easily, leaving him in a giggly state. The green and pink liquid known only as a 'bantha blaster' created a fizzing feeling in ones throat, and made little pops and crackles as it did so. Much fun.

Tonight he was enjoying the fun alone, though; but no doubt within a few minutes he'd spot a friend or another Jedi to converse with.

Keanda Arylar
Mar 13th, 2002, 03:32:31 PM
:: Padawan Keanda Arylar walked into the bar. She did not know many members at all since she had remained in her room reading and studying between training sessions with Master Figrin. Today was going to be different though. She was going to meet at least one new person. She saw a man sitting by himself and walked over to his table ::

"Hello. Is this seat taken?"

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 13th, 2002, 03:43:58 PM
Thanatos was sucking up the drink through a straw when the girl approached him. Still having the straw in his lips, he paused and looked up at her with a slightly goofy looking grin. He took in a breath to speak and at the same time inhaled some of the drip, coughing and spluttering.

"N-no.. *hack* ... no, it's not!"

His face burned read as he looked up with a smile, trying to regain some dignity.

Keanda Arylar
Mar 13th, 2002, 03:50:31 PM
:: Keanda covered her laugh with her hand. His half choking to death on his Bantha Blaster had already put her at ease. She smiled and sat down ::

"Thanks. My name is Keanda Arylar. I am the padawan learner to Jedi Master Figrin D'an. Who might you be, sir?"

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 13th, 2002, 04:05:11 PM
He took in a deep breath and let the redness in his cheeks fade some as he spoke,

"Nice to meet you Keanda," Thanatos smiled a giant smile.

"My name's Thanatos Van-Derveld... I'm training under Jedi Knight Verse Dawnstrider."

He beamed, "Do you want something to drink? I'd definetly recommended these blasters!"

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 13th, 2002, 04:06:28 PM
Hello, hello...

(Taataani sat down energetically with a whump, sliding against Thatatos somewhat. Her blue eyes locked onto the concoction that he was having, and brightened, ears rising up.)

Ahhh!

(She snapped her fingers, speaking loudly to a serving droid)

Brrrjing me what he'sss havjing!!

(She adjusted her glasses, smiling slightly)

...ssso what have jI mjissssssed?

Keanda Arylar
Mar 13th, 2002, 04:17:40 PM
"Sure. I'll try one of those, Thanatos."

:: Keanda smiled back at Thanatos and was about to speak further when a strange looking furry creature sat down across from her. She just sat quietly and watched ::

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 13th, 2002, 04:32:38 PM
Thanatos squinted at the cat-woman then grinned a bit. The waiter arrived quickly with the drinks for the three, and Thanatos took has gratefully, gulping down a large amount straight away.

"Mmm," he laughed as he felt the popping inside, still amused by the feline sitting by him.

"Hi there," he nodded to her patting her on the head.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 13th, 2002, 04:45:01 PM
Hello jyou two...jI'm Taataanji!

(Taa smiled sweetly, her nose scrunching up as she made a little Cizerack greeting sign by placing her fisted right hand over her chest.)

jI hope jI'm not jinterrruptjing!

(She suddenly realized the two were sitting together previously. If the pretty male was the female's mate, it would be embarrassing. She took a small sip from her drink, then made a face, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as the weird drink fizzed in her mouth)

Agh...eegh...what jisss thjisss?

Keanda Arylar
Mar 21st, 2002, 01:17:56 PM
:: Keanda smiled at the woman and then to Thanatos as she took a sip of the Bantha blaster ::

"This does have quite an unusual flavor, but I sure like it. Thanks for recommending it, Thanatos."

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 21st, 2002, 03:25:56 PM
Thanatos beamed at his new friend and nodded.

"Yep it's very nice ... though it doesn't look like our cat friend here agrees."

He again looked to the Cizerack and grinned. He found her very amusing and rather cute, in a motherly sort of way.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 22nd, 2002, 03:55:16 PM
(She winced a little, her tongue still hanging out of her mouth)

jIt fjizzesss...ssstrrrange!

Keanda Arylar
Apr 1st, 2002, 05:52:29 AM
:: Keanda giggled at the cat creature's cuteness and then looked back at Thanatos ::

"So, how long have you been a member of the Order, Thanatos?"

Thanatos VanDerveld
Apr 1st, 2002, 06:03:17 AM
"Oh ah, not very long. I just found my way here a few weeks ago infact,"

He laughed nervously, "What about you?"

Keanda Arylar
Apr 3rd, 2002, 01:58:37 PM
"I have been here for a few months, although I spend most of my time studying in my room. Master Figrin has granted me access to his library via the GJO holonet. He also gave me two holocrons to review. There is a vast amount of knowledge contained within. It's truly facinating. As far as my training goes, Master Figrin chooses to instruct me on the battleground itself."

:: She pauses, hoping she isn't boring him too much ::

"What about you? How is your training going?"

Sieken Kasstra
Apr 4th, 2002, 06:47:57 AM
I smiled silently from the rear of the bar... Thanatos...heh..Vega would be very intrested to find out his child is with the Jedi...i came rarely to this bar..but when i did it was always for a good reason

Thanatos VanDerveld
Apr 5th, 2002, 05:43:30 AM
"Oh my training, yeah. My master Verse Dawnstrider is teaching me the basics at the moment, but I'm going to work on becoming a seer in the future."

Lifting his drink, he popped a straw into the cup and slurped the remainder of the glass noisely.

"He's the same, uh, species as me, so we work together well."

Keanda Arylar
Apr 5th, 2002, 05:19:43 PM
:: Keanda's face took on a look of puzzlement ::

"Um, same species? I don't exactly know what you mean, Thanatos."

Thanatos VanDerveld
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:19:52 AM
"Not human, you know? ... Long story."

He waved one hand towards himself, shrugging a bit.

Keanda Arylar
Apr 7th, 2002, 07:44:53 PM
:: Keanda tried not to stare, but she just didn't understand. Thanatos looked human...how could he not be human, she wondered ::

"Um...ok."

:: She smiled and giggled nervously and then took a sip of her Bantha Blaster ::

Thanatos VanDerveld
Apr 8th, 2002, 03:26:33 AM
He laughed a bit at her confusion, then held out a hand.

"Gimme your hand."

He smiled yet she seemed a little reluctant to comply.

Keanda Arylar
Apr 8th, 2002, 11:31:57 AM
:: Keanda looked at Thanatos and didn't really know what to do, but decided that a fellow member of the Order would certainly be trustworthy, so she held out her hand slowly ::

Thanatos VanDerveld
Apr 8th, 2002, 02:00:27 PM
Thanatos took up her hand in his and gripped it lightly.

"Ok, now close your eyes..."

She followed suit,

"And just relax."

As he spoke, he slowly began to project into her mind his thoughts - a streaming feed of brief snapshots of life; his life. The faces of his family and their 'good' deeds flickered alongside the slideshow of Thanatos. Eventually the image came of a wolf, and a transformation - the black creature morphed somehow into a tall blonde haired figure. There was a pang of something between the two, and Thanatos let go of her hand, sitting backwards as he opened his eyes once more.

Keanda Arylar
Apr 9th, 2002, 09:52:11 AM
:: Keanda saw the images playing in her mind. The people depicted all seemed to look similar as if they were all related somehow. As Thanatos released her hand, she opened her eyes and looked into his ::

"Who is the blonde haired man?"

Thanatos VanDerveld
Apr 9th, 2002, 10:29:22 AM
He smirked a bit, his cheery aura fading a little.

"My father.."

Keanda Arylar
Apr 9th, 2002, 11:13:01 AM
:: She looked over at Thanatos again, figuring that he would change the topic if he didn't want to continue ::

"He's not a Jedi, is he..."

Thanatos VanDerveld
Apr 9th, 2002, 12:00:38 PM
"Nope, he's a Sith Lord,"

Than shifted about in his chair, taking a sip of what remained of his drink.