PDA

View Full Version : Devil or Angel?

Kali Ravendale
Mar 26th, 2002, 03:10:48 AM
(I walked in this bar, looking around for no more than a few seconds before I took a seat at the bar. My eyes drifted over the people that dwelled here but I didn't pay much attention to them for long. I soon leaned my chin on my hand as I stared at the bartop blankly, wondering what I was going to do now.)

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 26th, 2002, 10:10:45 AM
"Greetings. I've not seen you here before, miss. Is there something I can help you with?"

Kail looked up to see a tall slighty fair smiling down at her.

Kali Ravendale
Mar 28th, 2002, 02:52:50 AM
(My jade green eyes glance up whomever was speaking to me. I looked him over, he dressed bit oddly, I had never seen one like this. But now wasn't the time to comment about his clothing so instead I smiled up at him.)

I've never been here before so you wouldn't have seen me and I don't know how you would be able to help me but hello all the same.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 28th, 2002, 06:06:18 AM
"Well it is nice to meet you all the same,"

Dasquian paused for a second.

".. Might I join you this evening, friend? That is, of course, if you welcome the company."

Kali Ravendale
Mar 30th, 2002, 02:50:54 AM
(I couldn't help but smile, it had been some time since anyone had bothered to be nice but then again space can be a cruel place.)

No, I wouldn't mind, I was never one to turn away company.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 31st, 2002, 11:32:11 AM
Smiling in return, he sat down across the table from the girl.

"Might I enquire as to why you are here? Just to kill some time I assume."

Dasquian glanced around the Bar and Grill with a ponderous glance.

Kali Ravendale
Apr 1st, 2002, 02:46:57 AM
(I looked over where he had, curious to what he was looking at then looked back at him.)

Mostly killing time, yes, somewhat gathering my thoughts a bit also. Why did you come here?

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 1st, 2002, 05:57:41 AM
"Oh.. just to relax, get away from training for a while."

He turned back to her and smile somewhat weakly.

"For the company too, you can often make new aqquaintances here."

Kali Ravendale
Apr 4th, 2002, 09:30:02 PM
(My eyes looked at him for a moment before I smiled.)

The company of others is always something life seeks out, personally I haven't been around a place like this in awhile with my traveling but it seems to be a nice place.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 5th, 2002, 05:33:51 AM
"Oh it is. There's so many friendly people here, and we have a good defense system set up so that no unnecessary fights break out."

Dasquian nodded lightly.

"Even the bartenders are ready to leap into action and disable attackers," he said with a silent laugh.

Kali Ravendale
Apr 6th, 2002, 02:59:42 AM
Defense system? Why do you need a defense system?

(I asked curiously while wandering what kind of place I had meandered into.)

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:24:15 AM
"Well sometimes Sith might get the idea that they could come here to attack us,"

He gestured around the bar.

"There are a lot of innocents and Jedi here, they need protecting."

Kali Ravendale
Apr 7th, 2002, 01:49:37 AM
(Now there were some words I had never heard before but I was from a long distance away from here. Jedi? Sith? What were these things?)

Sith? What is a Sith? and why would they attack?

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 7th, 2002, 06:25:46 AM
"Sith... they are the evil force in the galaxy. They take pleasure from killing and destruction, hate and anger is what they feed on. As Jedi, it is our duty to stop the Sith from accomplishing these deeds."

Kali Ravendale
Apr 9th, 2002, 11:47:55 AM
(Well he explained the other word without my having to ask which saved a little time but still I was a slight bit confused by this culture, my life mainly had consisted of outlaws and the occassional nicer person but those were few and far between.)

How did you become a Jedi?

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 10th, 2002, 04:10:17 AM
"As far as I can remember, I have always been a Jedi."

His memory didn't span back to before his training yet, so what he was saying was literally true.

Kali Ravendale
Apr 11th, 2002, 11:43:38 AM
(:As far as he could remember?: I thought but from the tone of his voice, I knew better than to ask)

How does a person become a Jedi?