PDA

View Full Version : *One last visit to the enemy's hive..*

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 11th, 2002, 05:20:45 AM
*Walking into through the doors of the Bar and Grill, Sith Lord MnT closed them silently behind him, with little more effort than that of a thought.. Immediately, many eyes turned towards him, those of Jedi he recognized, and many more that he did not. It was likely only because of the vast dark presence that enshrouded and filled him, but he paid it no mind.. With barely a sound, the trenchcoat clad teen strode over towards one of the few empty tables, having to take one out in the middle of the room, as those near the back wall were already occupied..*

*Shifting his shoulders back as he sat, the heavy black trenchcoat slid off his shoulders, collapsing over the back of the chair. With immaculate speed, one of the service droids hovered over to him, requesting his order..*

... A glass, and pitcher of ice water..

*Hearing a sligtly annoyed sounding series of beeps and chirps escape the droid's voice box as it wandered back to behind the bar, MnT did not smile, a2s he usually would have.. He was in a rather sombre mood, it seemed.*

Thanatos VanDerveld
Apr 11th, 2002, 08:23:21 AM
Perched upon one of the bar stools, Thanatos sat watching as the darkly clothed man entered. He sucked noisily at the straw in his mouth, draining away the remains of the 'Bantha Blaster' he held in his hand. As the man sat down, Than placed down the empty tumbler on the bar behind him and hopped off of his chair.

"Hi,"

He swaggered, almost, with a cheery disposition as he approached Miryan, his footfalls hesistant. He was fairly sure he recognised this character before him, but he wasn't sure where from.

"Are you a member here? I feel as though I've met you before."

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 11th, 2002, 07:22:47 PM
*Looking up at the Jedi who spoke to him, MnT had to look twice, as if to reassure himself that who he saw here was in fact whom he believed it to be..*

... No, Thanatos, I am not a member here.. Nor do I believe that we have really met before.. You may have seen me around TSE though as that is where your father and I reside..

*Looking up at him with a slightly quizzical expression, MnT wondered what the Jedi's response to this would be.. He knew violence was not allowed in the bar, so whether Thanatos, in his seemingly drunken state, would attempt anything or just walk off, would be interesting to see...*

Satine Capashen
Apr 11th, 2002, 07:57:21 PM
Satine notices Miryan walk in, and smiles, brushing a strand of silver hair that had excaped his ponytail from his face. He takes his cup of klah--warming it with the force, as it was getting cold--and walks over to the Sith.

"Haven't seen you for a while, Sithling," Satine says by way of greeting. "What are you up to? Scouting out intended prey?"

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 11th, 2002, 08:13:23 PM
*Grinning at the voice, MnT turned to his the one amongst the Jedi that he would willingly call a friend..*

... Absolutely, Satine.. Just sniffing who amongst you jedi has the brightest blood.. I am in the mood to paint and I fear I might be running low on red..

*The sarcasm in his voice was obvious, and it was one of the few times that the Sith ever really joked..*

... No, I am merely here to meet those who would get to know me, and to visit with those I already know... The usual..

Master Akira San
Apr 11th, 2002, 08:18:09 PM
:: he sat at his table quite bored since he had found noone else to play chess with when the Sith had entered and started talking to the two Jedi ::

Odd....I thought Jedi and Sith hated each other

Satine Capashen
Apr 11th, 2002, 08:38:33 PM
"Ah. Maybe I should do the same over at Rama's. I think some of the Sith around there are beginning to miss my bright presence..."

Satine grins, knowing full and well that most Sith hated him with a passion.

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 11th, 2002, 08:45:30 PM
... Some perhaps, though I seem to recall that most carry a tad more animosity towards you than myself.. Strange that, no?

*He chuckled lightly at the words, knowing full well that Satine was far from a welcome face at Rama's.. However, even the lightheartedness of his comment and expression could not fully hide the dark mood that he was trying to overlook..*

Satine Capashen
Apr 11th, 2002, 08:54:09 PM
"Probably. So, what's witht the storm cloud above you head? You seem a little...agitated."

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 11th, 2002, 09:07:26 PM
... In a sense.. I'm not exactly agitated, but am just not in the best of moods.. You see, A few months back, I lost Damnation's Touch in a place I barely managed to get out of alive.. Now I am going back to retrieve it, but I do not know that I can succeed, for it was through the power of the sword that I managed to survive so long before..

Satine Capashen
Apr 11th, 2002, 09:10:50 PM
"I remember you saying you lost that sword. A fine one it was. Where is this place? And would you want the help of a Jedi? A friend?"

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 11th, 2002, 09:20:45 PM
.. I would go alone, although I fear my Master and others will be relentless with trying to talk me into letting them join.. As for where it is, it.... Is in a seperate dimension, one which my rifting abilities have left me drawn into twice now. It is a rather disturbing world full of creatures and structures that should not be able to exist.. Not a hot vacation spot in my opinion..

Satine Capashen
Apr 11th, 2002, 09:24:25 PM
"I'd say it wouldn't be. But if you insist on going alone, good luck on it. It wouldn't do for you to die without another match."

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 11th, 2002, 09:30:26 PM
*He could not help but laugh at Satine's comment.. It was true, he had been considering challenging his old "nemesis" of sorts, for some time now, if for no reason other than to see how far he'd come..*

... Indeed it wouldn't, my friend.. I tell you what, if I make it back, taking you up on that will be right up there on my "to do" list..

Satine Capashen
Apr 11th, 2002, 09:33:02 PM
"You got yourself a deal."

Thanatos VanDerveld
Apr 12th, 2002, 04:14:26 AM
Thanatos blinked as he looked back and forth between Satine and the Sith. They seemed to know each other quite well. Turning back to Miryan, he nodded lightly.

"Oohh right,"

He cringed in his mind suddenly, hoping that all these Sith he was talking to weren't reporting back to his father with his location.

"Miryan..hmm.. I think I've heard someone talking about you before, that's probably it."

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 13th, 2002, 03:34:17 AM
... If so, then it was likely during your time there..

*As he spoke the following words, he smiled and looked around, as if it were neccesary to gesture towards those he meant..*

... For I do not believe my name has become a common phrase for most of you Jedi.. yet..

*MnT's face took on a slightly wicked expression as he said the last word.. He grinned, finding it somewhat interesting how often he used humor when dealing with those Jedi who did not seem to percieve his presence as a threat..*

Thanatos VanDerveld
Apr 13th, 2002, 03:45:40 AM
He thudded down into a chair by Miryan.

"Nah, I think my father has mentioned you a few times," he nodded.

"Sssoo... you just here to get a drink or to cause chaos?"

He grimaced visibly.

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 13th, 2002, 04:13:27 AM
*He could not help it, his throat was beginning to bubble with it.. He could not control it, nor stop it.. Best to just let it happen.. He laughed.*

... Oh Thanatos.. Were that I so foolish as to try and start anything in the midst of a Jedi bar, I would be overwhelmed and defeated by the many Masters here before I could harm a single one of you, would I not?

Satine Capashen
Apr 13th, 2002, 09:16:10 PM
"Not by Mastres. by me and the rest of the Warrior Knights." Satine says. He knew the Warrior class was a much mkore common sight in the bar, and they would probably be the ones putting out any fires from any Sith here.

"But you won't do anything, will you buddy?"

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 15th, 2002, 03:42:14 AM
*Grinning wickedly, MnT raised an eyebrow and sat there in silence.. The moments passed, and visibly, Thanatos seemed to be growing somewhat agitated.. Then..*

... Course not, I like my organs just fine in the order they're in.. Besides, Satine, can you really see me initiating a bar-room brawl?

*At that he chuckled lightly, looking up at a couple of Cizerack who had apparantly been listening in, as if awaiting the chance to fight.. His gaze caused them to turn away, as if somewhat surprised that they'd been seen..*

Satine Capashen
Apr 15th, 2002, 03:53:28 PM
"Iniatiating? No. Participating? Hell yes!" Satine gives a little chuckle at this.

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 15th, 2002, 07:52:21 PM
... Heh, you've got a good point there..

*Chuckling softly, MnT then cocked his head slightly to the side in a quizzical fashion..*

... So what have you been up to? I've heard you and my apprentice Tempist have a few battles between you.. Sadly I haven't been able to witness them myself, so tell me, how does he fare?

Satine Capashen
Apr 15th, 2002, 08:11:35 PM
"He fares well actually. What is it with you and your apprentices? They always seem to be after me!"

Satine mocks pouts, and then grins.

"But seriously. Temps is a good fighter. I look forward to when I beat him."

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 15th, 2002, 08:27:00 PM
*Laughing, MnT replied... It did indeed seem that his apprentices followed in his footsteps..*

... True enough friend, although in honesty, I've not spoken a word of our past battles to them.. Perhaps your aura simply cries out for people to fight you.. I cannot say I see it myself, but there are things that even a well-trained 3rd eye cannot see.. And it's good to hear that, just make sure that when next you fight, you don't take it easy on him, not to say that you ever have in the past.. You know neither he nor I would want that..

Satine Capashen
Apr 15th, 2002, 08:29:20 PM
"Oh don't worry. He won't get any break from me. And as for why they go after me, maybe I just have a gift of pissiing most Sith off..." Satine says, and innocent look on his face.

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 15th, 2002, 08:31:03 PM
*He grinned at the comment..*

... A gift or a habit, my friend?

Satine Capashen
Apr 15th, 2002, 08:35:42 PM
"Maybe both. All I know is that it works."

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 15th, 2002, 08:41:10 PM
... True, true.. I daresay I know the names of but a few Sith who haven't fought against you at one time or another..

*It was true.. Satine seemed to have challenged, or been challenged by nearly every Sith he knew who weren't of the Master rank..*

Satine Capashen
Apr 15th, 2002, 08:52:14 PM
"There times will come. I mean, I can't loose my touch, can I?"