PDA

View Full Version : ....Hey Tevit!

Keshia Kou
Apr 3rd, 2002, 11:57:36 AM
*kesh waited for tevit at a table in the bar and grill.she wanted to ask him something.she was nervuos.*hmph,he better hurry up*kesh tugged on her soft leather collar with the silver bell on it,her tail lashing back and forth*

Tevit Ramadon
Apr 4th, 2002, 02:52:59 AM
Tevit hurried into the B&G, almost forgetting to check his kris at the front desk. Thankfully, the bouncer was more than happy to point it out to him. Resigning it to their keep for the moment, Tevit passed off his dagger and made his way to the back of the bar to find Keshia while wiping some excess grease off one of his paws with a shop rag.

Getting it mostly clean, he shoved the rag into one of his coveralls' numerous pockets and brushed through his headfur before he spotted her. For some reason, she didn't look quite as happy as she had last time they met.

Smiling in a friendly madder anyway as he came up and sat down, Tevit lifted his eyebrows inqisitively and said, "Hi, Kesh. You called for me? Sorry I'm a little late, I was re-packing a bearing system."

Keshia Kou
Apr 4th, 2002, 03:06:12 PM
mm? wha?oh thats ok...*kesh returned tevits smile and nodded at the package on the table* i think someone wants to...how shall i say it....eliminate me as competition for some reason...would you happen to know who this person might be?

Tevit Ramadon
Apr 4th, 2002, 03:16:15 PM
The question puzzled Tevit for a moment, more that she'd ask HIM of all people more than anything.
pulling his cheek and scratching the back of his head, the yellow Nehantite shook his head and replied,

"Uh, no, I don't. To be frank, I really don't know too many people in your trade." It wasn't entirely true; his employer and hsi cousin would be more than adequete competition for Kesh, but he knew neither would plot anything against her.

Glancing at the package on the table, he pointed at it slightly and asked, "Um, what's that?"

Keshia Kou
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:47:47 PM
something for ya!well open it!

Tevit Ramadon
Apr 4th, 2002, 08:30:18 PM
Rather surprised that she had gotten him something, seeing as they had only known each other for a short amount of time, Tevit smiled and pulled the package toward him.

"Thank you, Kesh. This is pretty unnexpected." he said while foldign upen a small utility knive to help him open the package easier. ALrge weapons were not permitted, but his multi-tool had a cutting blade that broke a while back, and now was only about a half-inch long. It could still do most jobs, though, if he tried ahrd enough.

Opening the box, Tevit looked up at her and asked before looking down to see what was in it, "Is there any special reason you got me something?"

(OOC- I don't know what is supposed to be inside the box, so you'll have to tell me, okay?)

Keshia Kou
Apr 8th, 2002, 03:57:38 PM
*kesh looked at the weapon and tapestry she had made with pride as she watched tevit for his reaction* i dint have to steal theses but i did make them by my own paw

Tevit Ramadon
Apr 12th, 2002, 06:52:16 PM
Tevit pulled the tapestry out of the box and unfolded it to see it, and smiled as he looked it over. "It's lovely, Kesh, you made this? Wow, you're a girl of many talents."

Then he turned his eyes to the second object in the package and picked it up, "I hope the guards don't yell at me for not having checked this." He joked as he looked at the weapon. "Thank you, this is great. But, um, I'm a little confused; is there any special reason for this?"

(OOC- Um, Kesh, to play this a little better, could you describe the tapestry and the weapon a bit? I mean, weapon could mean anything from knife to battleaxe to howitzer anti-aircraft cannon.)

Keshia Kou
Apr 16th, 2002, 10:21:29 AM
*kesh smiled and took the tapestry and held it up showing a strange symbol with a firey red background*this is my freinds symbol of her clan but she remade the symbol for our ring of theifs...you might know her,her name is Demon Night.she quit being a thief a long time ago but hey what the hell she let me take over!*kesh set the tapestry down and picked up the weapon*hmmm....thought you would like one of theses

ooc--you decide what the weapon looks like

Tevit Ramadon
Apr 16th, 2002, 03:40:48 PM
TYevit looked the tapestry over once more and smiled, now knowing the meaning behind the design. Then his eyes turned to the second of the poackage's contents.

It was a blade, one made for humanoid style hands or paws, and would fit him well. It carried many similarities to a butterfly knife, but could also be locked int eh open position, and had an interesting counterweight on the ends of the split handle.

Taking a quick look around, Tevit noticed that nobody was watcheng them, so he unclasped the lock and flipped the knife open to reveal the blade. It was a mostly standard shape for that style of knife, but had a few minor style changes. Flipping it back closed, Tevit then set into a series of flips and tricks with the knife, rememvering how to do it as he went along. Finally flipping it back shut and lockign the clasp with one deft movement, he smiled and nodded in appeciation.

"This is one nice knife, Kesh, wow, it's got beautiful action," Tevit thanked her, "Thanks a lot, this is all really great. Now I'm sorry I don't have anything to give you."

Keshia Kou
Apr 16th, 2002, 03:46:12 PM
pff...i dont care.but im glad you like what i made..i always get my friends gitfs..made by me or stolen it doesent matter*kesh smiled and blushed looking down at the table*