PDA

View Full Version : ok now..anybody who's brave enough..drink with the demon?

Demon Night 666
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:24:05 PM
*demon was at the bar&grill with her usaual bottle of jd.she looked aorund smiling here and there at people and sipping her drink*
ooc--aw come on peeps...i need some one to argue with..it's soo boring!!!

Maia Shadoe Tharrinn
Apr 10th, 2002, 06:31:25 PM
Maia walked into the bar and grill to have some dinner. Waving to some of her friends she moved past a lady sitting alone and drinking. Maia knew she was not a Jedi and sensed an evil about her. Shrugging her shoulders she sighed. Ordering her dinner and drink from a passing droid, she turned back to the lone woman. Putting on her best smile she began to wonder if she had lost her mind.

She was still scared her Sith family would send someone after her but she could not keep fearing for the rest for her life. "May I join you for dinner?" She said with a friendly smile...

Demon Night 666
Apr 11th, 2002, 03:55:54 PM
*demon looked up and smiled welcomly at the woman* sure go ahead.....oh and my name is demon night and tis a pleasure to meet some new...

Maia Shadoe Tharrinn
Apr 11th, 2002, 11:26:18 PM
Maia bowed to the lady before sitting down. "It's a pleasure o meet you Demon night. My name is Maia. I have only been here a short while and have met many friendly people and well some not so friendly." Maia said with a small laugh.

"If I may ask, Are you a Sith?" She asked out of curiosity. In her short time here she had seen a lot of Sith and darksiders come and go from Yoghurts. Sipping at her drink she waited for the ladies answer...

Demon Night 666
Apr 15th, 2002, 03:54:14 PM
*demon grinned at maia* i was at one time..but i had my son and many other things to deal with at the time...yes i know that my being here is strange but hey im just plain crazy and most of the jedi's like me well enough..

Maia Shadoe Tharrinn
Apr 16th, 2002, 01:47:26 PM
Maia grinned as the woman spoke. She had not met many darksiders that were this friendly. She was curious as to why people chose the darkside. She had asked her brother and he never really answered. He always told her it just called and you had no choice but to follow.

Maia wanted to ask her but she still was to unsure of herself and others to ask what he wanted to know what she need to know for that matter. How else was she going to save her brother if she didn't even know what she was up against.

"You have a child? How old?" Maia asked skirting the question she truly wanted to ask...

Demon Night 666
Apr 16th, 2002, 09:38:29 PM
he is only a month old...*dem smiled with pride*