PDA

View Full Version : Memories

Reuven Nightshade
Apr 9th, 2002, 04:15:13 PM
:: Reuven walked into the B&G, his footsteps steady as a slight echo ringed. He ignored the stares that followed him and went over to the bar, leaning over the counter slightly. ::

"A glass of vodka will do, straight up."

:: He sighed slightly and pulled out a stool, sitting down. ::

Reuven Nightshade
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:11:06 PM
:: The bartender poured Reuven his drink and then served it to him, whistling away merrily. It was a sight that made the corners of his lips tug into a smile as he picked up the drink and sniffed it cautiously, all the while swirling the liquid in its glass. Taking a sip, he set the glass back down onto the counter and glanced around. Nobody familiar stood out - but then again, who was familiar? He chuckled slightly at himself and stared at the wooden countertop. ::

Demon Night 666
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:29:58 PM
*bumped slightly into a stranger,she turned around her pale blue skin slightly pink with embarrasment*im sorry about that..my pet here wants down*she opened her cloak to reveal a black cabbit with a red diamond in the middle of it's forehead.demon brought a finger up to her lips and giggled.she smiled at the stranger and held out her right hand* im demon night..and who might you be?

Reuven Nightshade
Apr 10th, 2002, 05:10:07 PM
:: Reuven was about to take another sip of his vodka when suddenly someone bumped into him. Startled, he turned his head to the side to see who it was and found himself staring back at a woman with pale blue skin. Odd ... I've never seen one such as herself before ...

His interest was then drawn to the creature she had revealed, which looked like a mix between a cat and a rabbit. Things just got weirder by the day. ::

"Reuven Nightshade, a pleasure to make your acquaintance..."

:: He reached out with his hand and shook hers firmly. ::

Demon Night 666
Apr 15th, 2002, 03:56:34 PM
*demon grinned and sat down beside him* this here critter is talsien..call me dem,everyone here that knows be already does

Reuven Nightshade
Apr 15th, 2002, 11:02:28 PM
"Alright ... Dem."

:: He peered curiously at the cabbit named Talsien. ::

"An interesting pet you have."

Demon Night 666
Apr 16th, 2002, 09:46:02 PM
ah..a pet from a friend...if you think he's a pain you must meet my dragon companion...he's called kenoki.my friend dragon dlayer would kno along with alpha*dem laughed a the memorie of dragon being chased by a small kenoki across the bar.flashed through her mind*

Reuven Nightshade
Apr 16th, 2002, 09:49:50 PM
:: Reuven watched as Dem laughed, a slight smile sketched on his face. ::

"A dragon? Interesting, I've never seen one myself."

Keshia Kou
Apr 17th, 2002, 01:33:33 PM
*keshia satd own on the other side of the stranger demon was talking to* heh,it's better that you see dragons then just think that theyre not for real.kenoki is from demon's home planet Khaos and is a pit dragon.more or less a fighter dragon that is trained to fight for and gaurd their keepers.*kesh gasped as demon whistled a low and strange whistle.she paled as she heared the low growling coming from the doors of the bar and grill* eeep!