PDA

View Full Version : The Darkness within.

Athena Lady Darknss
Apr 10th, 2002, 02:28:44 PM
Athena walked up to the doors of Yogs. The two guards stopped her and checked for weapons. She had none. They then let her past as she made her way into the bar.

She stopped and looked for a place to sit, and then found it. off in the back courner of the bar, where a broken light dimmed the shine onto the table. She took a seat and placed her boots up on the table top. Much like her Blood Sister had always done back when Dale was a member of TSE.

She waved a waitress down and ordered a glass of Red wine and a bottle of JD. At times it was a good mix.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 10th, 2002, 02:31:33 PM
A man slight in figure approached Athena. As he arrived at her table, he lowered himself in a soft bow then rose to stand with a soft smile.

"Good evening, mi'lady."

He folded his hands neatly behind his back as he spoke.

"I'm Dasquian. Who might you be?"

Salemn Lysce
Apr 10th, 2002, 02:42:34 PM
Suddenly Athena could hear a young, childish voice in her head.

Miss Athena ! Hello, I didn't expect to see you here.

Salemn smiled and walked up to her, pushing her hat above her eyes.

Athena Lady Darknss
Apr 10th, 2002, 02:57:52 PM
Athena smiled and looked at the man. She heard his voice...

"Good evening, mi'lady. I'm Dasquian. Who might you be?"

She smiled, " My name is Athena. Tis a pleasure to meet you Dasquian. "

She then heard the all to happy voice of Salemn...

~ why hello little one, I come around here sometimes. Its good to see you are well. ~

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:01:16 PM
"Athena ... Ah, the great goddess of wisdom."

With his hands cupped behind him at his waist, he stood with feet apart smiling down at her.

"What brings you here this evening, miss?"

Athena Lady Darknss
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:04:26 PM
a slight playful grin washed over her face.

" I only go places where I can find trouble or drink. And for a Sith this is the best place for both. "

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:07:39 PM
"Ah,"

There was a pause and some of the cheery aura that surrounded him seemed to dim.

"A darksider. Well I assure you here is not the place to look for trouble, Lady Athena, for we do not tolerate trouble in this place. It is an elysium."

Athena Lady Darknss
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:10:03 PM
She looked at the man...

" I dont cause trouble everywhere I go... Only when the place needs to liven up. Or people tell me what I can and can not do. "

Her ice cold eyes gazed up and meet his. A playful shine sparked off the dim light.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:13:24 PM
"As long as you do not feel the need to quench your blood lust here, I am quite sure no one will be instructing you on what to do."

That ever present smile seemed to get tugged upwards again.

"Perhaps I could join you for a drink this evening, Lady Athena?"

Salemn Lysce
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:14:34 PM
Salemn smiled brightly at Athena. It was lovely, seeing the Sith Mistress coming here on her own terms not wanting to cause trouble.

Do you mind if I join you, or are you busy at the moment ..?

She casted a glance in Dasquian's direction then back at Athena, hoping she wasn't disturbing anything.

Athena Lady Darknss
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:17:11 PM
She smiled at Salemn, then looked to Dasquian.

She spoke in the force to both Salemn and Dasquian.

~ you both may join me. Although seeing how I am Sith, don't think I shall be on my best behavior. ~

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:19:02 PM
He called out a chair with the Force and sat down primly, straightening out his tunic as he did so.

"A water for me please, tender," he called out, "Would you like anything to drink Salemn?"

Salemn Lysce
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:19:54 PM
If she had a voice, she would've laughed. Instead, she merely smiled and sat down in the chair across from Athena.

No, Sir, but thank you for offering.

Athena Lady Darknss
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:25:00 PM
Athena watched as each one took a seat. Then wondered what all to say. Seeing she was sitting with two Jedi and she being a very abrupt Sith. She had come here manytime just to be shown the way out. Once was after a fight... The last time she saw a Jedi, was when she was fighting Verse. Then Xazor, and Marcus had all joined in the fight. She left battered and very hurt.

~ So Salemn, how is training? Did you learn anything from your trip to TSE? ~

" Dont look so bored Sir. "

Salemn Lysce
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:34:46 PM
My training is progressing well, Lady Athena ... And yes, I did learn something from my visit. The Sith can be very courteous and nice if treated respectively .. like yourself, for example ..!

Salemn smiled then glanced at Dasquian. She wondered if he was always this formal. It made her feel .. uncomfortable with her unusual cheery attitude.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 11th, 2002, 03:39:35 AM
Dasquian remained silent as he listened to the Force sent covnersation between Salemn and Athena.

"Aye, there are some Sith who do not jump to attack on first chance. I have met very few so far, but there is hope yet," he said with a grin.

Lady Vader
Apr 11th, 2002, 01:19:47 PM
Only attack when provoked, I always say. A waste of energy otherwise.

*The voice came from a curvatious woman, walking with the grace of a feline. They all turned to see LV coming up the small flight of steps that led to elevated platform that held a few tables, one of which the trio sat at.*

*She smiled, looking at Athena.*

It has been awhile since I have seen you grace this wretched place. Though it seems both of us are attracted to it in some way or another.

*She chuckled.*

Finding a place of neutrality is so hard these days.

*She eyed the two Jedi sharing the table with Athena. One she recognized at Dasquian. A shame he was a Jedi. He was, after all, quite attractive, and piqued LV's interest to some degree. The other was a young girl, probably a Padawan, but she remained silent. She smiled at them both, a smile that carried warmth, though her eyes spoke of coldness. It was a stark contrast.*

Greetings.

Athena Lady Darknss
Apr 11th, 2002, 09:47:37 PM
Athena heard the voice and her ears pircked up. It was that of the lovely Mistress Vader. She at one time was a member of TSE high council.

" Evening Mistress, Yes it has a certain draw here. I accompny the shallowness of this place everynow and then."

Athena looked over at the Jedi.

" Mistress this is Salemn, a mute... but rather a sweet soul. Join us. "

Lady Vader
Apr 12th, 2002, 12:28:44 AM
*LV nodded her head, and took the seat between Athena and Salemn, sitting across from Dasquian, where she could keep an eye on him. As she sat herself down, she stopped a passing waiter and ordered a Corellian ale. Having finished, she looked back at the others sharing the table.*

Have I missed anything of interest before I arrived?

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 12th, 2002, 04:16:24 AM
"No, mi'lady,"

Dasquian looked across at the newly arrived Sith Mistress, whom he had recently engaged in combat with. She was a force to be reckoned with, however it seemed this evening she was only here for an ale.

"We were just becoming with aqquainted with each other," he smiled.

Salemn Lysce
Apr 12th, 2002, 06:36:10 AM
Salemn could feel her eyes widen slightly at the new woman. It was quite easy to sense she was one of the Darkside, but to have sit down right next to her was just .. shocking. Biting her lower lip, she stared down at the tabletop. It wasn't that she despised the woman, she was just nervous.

Athena Lady Darknss
Apr 18th, 2002, 12:05:12 AM
((OOC yes yes yes, I know Athena is now dead, BUT This was started before the thread where she died. So on wards it goes. ))

Athena just watched as the conversation started to die.

" Mistress Vader, It seems the Cat has their tongue. "

Lady Vader
Apr 18th, 2002, 01:15:34 AM
*LV laughed as she seated herself.*

Funny... I don't remember plucking any tongues as of late.

*As her laughter died down to a soft chuckle, she looked to the two Jedi. Interesting how it was a table holding two Sith and two Jedi. A balanced table. A table at peace. For the moment.*

*She looked to the mute girl, and spoke softly to her through the Force.*

I do not bite, little one. You will find I can be quite civil when on neutral ground.

*She then looked up at Dasquian.*

I see you have healed from our previous... meeting. I admire a strong fighter. And a resiliant one, at that.

Salemn Lysce
Apr 18th, 2002, 01:15:51 AM
She grinned inwardly at Athena's witty comment.

Forgive me, but it seems that I am at loss for words.

Lochabre Stonewing
Apr 18th, 2002, 01:39:55 AM
For such a large and ungainly creature, Lochabre could walk very lightly and quietly when it wished. And it was also still. Some mistook it for a coat rack. Must have been a but disconcerting when the coat rack moved, walking to where it usually perched next to Elieen-Fleshed one. It passed the female-fleshed ones with a small glance, before moving on