PDA

View Full Version : Hungry cat, hungry cat...what are they feeding you??

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 19th, 2002, 01:21:10 AM
Cirrsseeto glumly propped his chin up with his hands as he slouched over the table, his tail sweeping over the ground as he sat. It was one of those days...nothing to do...Saarreeaa was away, and he was hungry.

RRRrrrRRRRRRggggLLLee....

Cirr's blue eyes looked around, as his stomach growled. It was terrible. Every once in a while, it couldn't be helped, and no amount of "bar food" would do. One downfall of a Cizerack living among Hyuu-manns...every once in a while, you had to eat...and eat BIG. Being in an enclosed room full of potential prey creatures didn't help, either. He knew it wasn't a good thing, and of course the Hyuu-manns didn't want to be food, but what was there to do? Cirr moaned softly, watching everyone around him as he moped.

Avolon Bisel
Apr 19th, 2002, 02:40:24 AM
Where was Selena when you need her? Avolon shrugged that off. She was a hard working gal.... now he remembered, he sent her to the back to overlook a new shipment of fish.

"Just stay here, I'll handle this customer. Who knows with these cats, they might try and take a bite out of you one of these days."

The bartender slowly walked over to the Cizerack. He was sleepy, soon to be intoxicated since his shift was almost at an end, and he didn't exactly like the rather large orders these cats made. He didn't feel like toting a list of supply to meet the demands at this moment. However, duty called.

"What'll it be?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 19th, 2002, 03:16:01 AM
Cirr looked up with half-closed eyes, staring at the Hyuu-mann and thinking. He was a large man, and well-built...but that strength would do him no good if Cirrsseeto decided to make his move. Cirr looked at his face, then at his neck...where he could clamp a quick bite to cut the blood flow...or maybe grab his head and break the neck...

No! That would not be smart, and Saa would be unhappy that he had broken rules.

Cirr simply wrung his hands nervously, fluttering his ears as he looked away...

Avolon Bisel
Apr 19th, 2002, 03:31:53 AM
Avolon sighed frustratingly.

"Nothing? Alright, fine," Avolon turned to walk away.

Avolon didn't have time to wait around.... well, actually, he did. Taking off five minutes before a shift was over had become ruitine and conveniant. No one cared, he was always there if needed, but he was free to drink and enjoy himself. This large cat was getting in his way of taking that early break.

He stopped himself from walking away, turning back with a haste look on his face.

"Crud.... listen pal, I don't have time to waste here. Do you want food or not? I know you can talk."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 19th, 2002, 04:01:03 AM
Cirr looked somewhat-coldly at the man

jYesss...

Keshia Kou
Apr 19th, 2002, 09:27:58 AM
*kesh walked in and sat down at the bar,a seat down from the male cizerack.she smiled at xaz's friend and waited fro someone to take her order*

sIlancy
Apr 19th, 2002, 09:24:33 PM
s'Il pulled out a chair opposite from Cirr and sat. "He'll have whatever raw bovine carcass you have in the back freezer; a whole one," she started, ordering for Cirr. "And I'll have a steak. Rare, please." She smiled sweetly at Avolon.

She'd come to the bar and grill to relax, and upon seeing the Cizerack who'd nearly made a meal out of her, she decided to attempt to formally introduce herself. A somewhat odd idea maybe, but then agan, her mind wasn't always on that of business and barfights.

Tapping the tabletop with a slim finger, she leaned back in her chair, fixing her metallic eyes on Cirr. "I trust a whole carcass will satisfy your stomach."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 19th, 2002, 09:35:07 PM
Cirr stared at her for a while, not hearing her from his own thoughts. She was lithe and warm, and he could smell her scent. His claws extended from the fleshy pads in his fingertips, and he had to will them back in. He blinked hard a few times, trying to shake off the urge.

jYesss. Thank jyou.

He managed a toothy smile, but once again returned to darker thoughts.

sIlancy
Apr 19th, 2002, 09:42:48 PM
Raising an eyebrow, she returned his grin. "You're welcome." She caught his ineer battle to resheath his claws, and she leaned forward, resting her arms in front of her.

"What's going on in that mind of yours," she queried idly, her voice carrying a smooth underlying tone.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 19th, 2002, 10:10:10 PM
jYou don't want to know.

Cirr looked at s'Il...almost pleadingly.

sIlancy
Apr 19th, 2002, 10:16:20 PM
s'Il rested on her elbows, leaning forward just a tad more to look Cirr closer in the eyes. "Oh, I think I do," she whispered, baring her own teeth in a sly smile.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 19th, 2002, 10:30:04 PM
Cirr drew in a breath, sighing out slowly

Bejing a Cjizerrrack...arrround forrda...jit jisss harrrd.

sIlancy
Apr 19th, 2002, 10:39:05 PM
She nodded; she could understand that. Hell, Cirr had almost eaten her three weeks ago; she of all people should know that.

"I'm sure it is," she consoled, snaking a foot out to brush against his leg. "Believe me, I know."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 19th, 2002, 11:18:51 PM
Cirr looked at her as her foot brushed against his leg, her signals she sent conflicting against the instincts in his head. He smiled nervously.

sIlancy
Apr 19th, 2002, 11:39:15 PM
She could tell his mind was tying itself in knots, and she let a small laugh escape her lips. Eat? or..... She grinned again. Ah, the simple things in life.

Their food arrived; s'Il's steak set in front of her as the first half of a carcass was dumped before Cirr. Plucking a fork from the plate, she held it poised over her food.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 20th, 2002, 12:13:58 AM
Food arrived just in time for Cirr to distract himself. The slab of beef wasn't something that he could pounce and kill, but it was food, and it would hold off the need to kill for now. Cirr chomped away a hefty mouthful, and looked at s'Il as he swallowed...wondering what she was thinking. She said she understood, yet she still hung around him, despite the danger.

sIlancy
Apr 20th, 2002, 01:56:59 AM
Tearing into her own meat, s'Il stopped every so often to watch Cirr as he set about demolishing the...... meal set before him.

She knew the hazards of being around a hungry Cizerack; especially one of Cirr's size, but she was never one to listen to reason. She observed him unabashedly, letting her curiosity take over.

"So," she started, swallowing a piece of her steak, "you're Cirr, right? At least that's what I remember Prent calling you."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:01:53 AM
Cirr paused in between bites, licking at the corners of his mouth before answering the question.

Cjirrrrrrsssssseeto.

sIlancy
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:14:25 AM
She nodded, then went back to her food. Cutting a piece off with her knife, she went on. "So do you often try to eat wounded women? Because I have to say, that was a first for me."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:18:32 AM
Cirr's ears twisted at a funny angle as he responded casually

Uhmm....jyesss.

It was only natural to single out the young and old, sick and wounded...and Cirr saw no problem with that.

sIlancy
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:30:41 AM
s'Il laughed slightly. "Ask a stupid question," she murmered to herself, placing another bite into her mouth.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:48:00 AM
Cirrsseeto returned to gnawing on his meal, but less than a minute later, he stopped...panged by a nagging feeling. His ears lowered as he looked at s'Il.

jI'm sssorrrrrrjy...

sIlancy
Apr 20th, 2002, 03:03:20 AM
s'Il stared, and she almost dropped her fork; he was........... apologizing? She was surprised to say the least, and sat back in semi-shock. A Cizerack apologizing for almost eating someone? She shook her head to clear her thoughts. Well, there's another first for me, she thought to herself.

"Well," she began slowly, "Uh, think nothing of. Just make sure you don't try it again, ok?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 20th, 2002, 03:09:03 AM
jI'll trrrjy not to.

It was the best Cirr could do. There was only so much of a Cizerack in control when prey was moving, and they could hear and smell them. Hyuu-manns were intelligent and in galactic terms, the equals of Cizerack, but in Cizerack eyes, ALL creatures were fair game.