PDA

View Full Version : Looking for work. (open)

Master Akira San
Apr 20th, 2002, 04:37:28 PM
:: Akira was sitting outside the bar & grill flicking a bottlecap against the wall, making it bounch back to him. he frowned, this place was absolutely boring, he thought to himself. They was no way he'd find anything that would help him with his training here. He flicked the bottlecap at the wall again, only this time he didn't catch it and let it skip off the wall and away from him, he sighed and rested his chin on his hands watching people come and go from the Bar ::

Xazor
Apr 20th, 2002, 04:42:02 PM
Xazor was on her way into the bar when she noticed a young man flicking bottle caps against the wall. She smiled and approached him, bowing slightly when she did.

Greetings young one....I am Xazor, Jedi Knight of this Order. Who might you be?

She said gently to him.

Master Akira San
Apr 20th, 2002, 04:53:17 PM
:: Akira looked up at Xazor and smiled ::

"I'm called Akira, Miss Xazor. I'm supposed to be training, but it's not going to well..."

:: he frowned then muttered to himself ::

"Maybe I should've picked Corusant instead..."

Xazor
Apr 20th, 2002, 05:06:06 PM
Why isn't your training going well? Are you training here at this Jedi Order?

She heard his words about choosing Coruscant and she sighed. This was a wonderful place to train, and to make his experience better, she needed to know why it was going so badly......

Master Akira San
Apr 22nd, 2002, 03:29:24 PM
:: Akira laughed ::

"Me? A Jedi? No offense Miss Xazor, but I'd probably suck at being a Jedi as I am at being a merchant..That is what I'm training to be, even though I don't really want to. It's a family trade..."

Xazor
Apr 22nd, 2002, 08:30:28 PM
Xazor laughed to herself.

No one can judge their abilities if they have never tried.....

She smiled once again, thoughtfully looking up at the sky for a moment before returning her gaze to Akira.

So what brings you here then?

She questioned with a smile.