PDA

View Full Version : Learning to accept.....(Closed: Anbira Hicchoru)

Xazor
Apr 26th, 2002, 09:46:46 PM
Xazor walked into the bar and handed her weapons to the guards at the door. She looked around for an empty seat and easily found one. The bar was not so busy this day, since most everyone was staying inside due to the heavy rain they had been graced with the last few days. She pulled down the hood of her cloak andlet her long blonde hair flow down her back and around her shoulders. Her blue eyes kept steady as she took her place at an empty table in the corner of the establishment. The silver in her eyes caught the light and glinted like speaks of metal. She ordered a Daiquerie and waited patiently for the one she wished to speak with....Anbira Hicchoru....

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 26th, 2002, 10:21:24 PM
Anbira took a long walk to the Bar and Grill, walking leisurely through the grey sheets of rain that plummeted to the ground. His robes were long-since soaked, but it was of little consequence to the Jedi as he entered. Once through the doorway, he pulled back his rain-soaked hood, spotting Xazor at an empty booth. His senses picked up on her need to speak with him, and he made himself available to her, taking the seat across from her ::

Greetings, Xazor. A fine, soft evening this is.

Xazor
Apr 26th, 2002, 10:29:36 PM
Xazor had been looking out the window, but her thoughts were suddenly ended when the one she wished to speak with arrived. She bowed her head and smiled in greeting.

Yes, indeed this is a fine evening. Others do not appreciate the rain, but I think it is beautiful. I thank you for joining me.....would you like something to drink perhaps?

She asked softly. The bar was nearly silent and it made their meeting a bit....awkward to her.

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 26th, 2002, 10:35:59 PM
Green tea, with jasmine. That should be fine.

:: Anbira focused on Xazor's face, extending with his senses ::

I do not think you wished for my company merely to discuss the weather. What is on your mind?

Xazor
Apr 26th, 2002, 10:48:56 PM
Xazor waved a server droid away with his request and focused back on his eyes. He looked at her as if searching for something....and then he spoke. She nodded slightly in reply to his words. Shifting nervously, she smiled and swallowed hard.

I feel as though.....I feel like....

She hesitated in her words and paused a moment, trying to gather her thoughts so she did not sound as moronic as she thought she did.

I feel as though there is a growing tension between myself and you....though we have not spoken much, it is something my senses tell me and I cannot ignore. I feel this way with some other Masters as well as Knights...and I wish to rid myself of this. If I have done something to make you and others mistrust me, please inform me as to what it is so that I am not left in the dark...

She was quite concerned about this issue and it showed on her face, as well as in her eyes. It had been bothering her for quite some time....

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 26th, 2002, 10:59:41 PM
:: Anbira nodded slowly ::

Your insight serves you well, Xazor. There is a tension between you and I. But I fear it cannot be eased with a talk here.

:: His jawline set ::

I sense a disturbance within you...within your destiny. It is shrouded and most is as of yet unseen. But it could portend great tragedy in the future.

:: His eyes closed ::

The dark side...it whispers in the distance. And I know that your destiny shall intersect it, and in no small matter of fate.

Xazor
Apr 26th, 2002, 11:02:52 PM
Xazor looked down and sighed. She too closed her eyes, wishing she could see what he did....but she could not.

I do not wish to be disrespectful.....but I am tired of proving myself. I am a Jedi Knight.....I have gone through several tests....I am a good teacher.....and I listen. Sir, I have accomplished a lot since turning from the darkside..and I never wish to go back!

She showed the sincerity through her eyes, hoping he saw her heart....not her past deeds. Others had judged her by her past, and had incorperated that into her future...she did not want that anymore.

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 26th, 2002, 11:19:42 PM
It is no slight upon you, Xazor. It is simply what I see. No more. No less. Greater Jedi than you or I have fallen to unseen things in the dark. Anakin Skywalker was once a great Jedi, and even one with such power could become Darth Vader.

I do not know what lies in your future, as such things are clouded and in motion. But I have sensed a future presence...and it is something I cannot ignore.

Xazor
Apr 26th, 2002, 11:47:40 PM
Xazor nodded slightly, still unhappy about the feeling she had.

I understand.....have I done anything for you to percieve that I shall fall in this time of darkness?

She questioned, a look of concern returning to her expression once again.

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 26th, 2002, 11:58:46 PM
No, you have not.

Xazor
Apr 27th, 2002, 12:27:32 AM
Xazor nodded and smiled, almost slightly relieved.

Thank you....that is all I wished to know. It has been heavy on my heart for quite some time. I just felt as though it was on my part...but now I have come to find out it is something I cannot control.

She said softly, her eyes falling to her hands for a moment and then back to his eyes.

] I know that I have done many horrible things......but I have changed.....whatever my future holds, surly I shall stay on the path of the Light...

The Knight said confidenly, believing what was in her heart...