PDA

View Full Version : Meeting new friends...

Raymious
Apr 12th, 2002, 10:01:30 PM
Raymious walked into the establishment and stopped. Stunned at how many Jedi there were. After he got his sences back, he walked over to the bar and sat down.

"I'll take a beer." Raymious sat waiting for his drink.

Xazor
Apr 12th, 2002, 10:33:44 PM
Xazor noticed a man walk into a bar. She had never seen him there before and thought he could use some company. She got up from her seat and left her small group of friends. She approached the young man with a gentle smile.

Greetings friend.......my name is Xazor......

She took the empty seat beside him and ordered a Daiquerie from Avolon, the bar tender.

What is your name?

She asked softly as the drink was delivered to her.

Raymious
Apr 13th, 2002, 12:01:51 AM
As Raymious recieved his drink, he looked over at this person who had greeted him. "Hi, my name is Raymious. I am new to these parts."

He takes a sip of his drink.

Xazor
Apr 13th, 2002, 12:11:54 AM
It is nice to meet you, Rayimous. I could tell you were new.....I have not seen you here before. Are you a Jedi also?

She questioned with a smile as she took another sip of her drink and then set it back down on the bar top.

Raymious
Apr 13th, 2002, 04:18:26 PM
Raymious set his drink down on the bar. Yes, I am a Jedi, like yourself.

"Maybe sometime you can come to my place. Have a drink, eat, sleep, or whatever you want. And invite some of your friends also."

pub40.ezboard.com/bsuprem...ofthelight (http://pub40.ezboard.com/bsupremeorderofthelight)

Maia Shadoe Tharrinn
Apr 14th, 2002, 03:35:30 AM
Maia walked into the bar and spotted her friend Xazor talking to a person she had never seen. Maia approached the table with a smile, Ari chirruped his usual greeting to Xazor. "Xazor how are you doing this day. Hello my name is Maia nice to meet you..." She said with a smile to the young man,,,

Xazor
Apr 14th, 2002, 11:44:31 AM
Xazor saw her friend Maia and smiled brightly as she approached.

Greetings Maia, I am doing well, how about you?

She asked as she stroked Ari's soft feathers.

Natia Lerf
Apr 15th, 2002, 11:37:45 AM
*Natia, being bored again decided to pay another visit to the B&G. The 7 year old girl hobbled into the bar on her crutches which she always uses. On her shoulder though is a small kitten who for now is asleep. Her eyes quickly glance over the room until she sees Xazor sitting up at the bar with a stranger male and one of her friends. Deciding to try something, she starts her annoyingly slow hobble over to the group of three of them. Upon reaching them a couple of minutes later, she rather cheerfully says to the strange male which is there*

Hello, my names Natia.

*Natia's voice is full of kindness, and not a single bit of hostility is there that normally is there when she is talking to males. She then smiles at Xazor and not so surprisingly, leans up against her*

Hello.

*Natia closes her eyes briefly and takes a couple of deep breathes to keep herself steady*

Raymious
Apr 16th, 2002, 01:27:10 PM
Raymious answered Maia. "My name is Raymious. How nice to meet you." Raymious looked over to the other person who had greeted him. "And to you too."

Maia Shadoe Tharrinn
Apr 16th, 2002, 01:34:36 PM
Maia smiled gently at the small child. Greeting her with a soft voice. "Hello little one."

Turning to Raymious she smiled her eyes lighting with interest. It's a pleasure to meet you Raymious. May I join you at your table?" She asked. Ari fluttered down off her shoulder and onto the table. His claws clicking as he made his was over to peer at the new arrival.

Raymious
Apr 16th, 2002, 10:30:56 PM
Raymious met the stunning womans gaze and motioned for an empty seat next to him. He was interested in the woman since she had walked in. He knew she was beautiful far away, but up close, she was even more beautiful.

"Can I buy you a drink Maia."

Maia Shadoe Tharrinn
Apr 18th, 2002, 12:31:29 AM
Maia settled into the chair that Raymious had motioned to. She gently dislodged Ari from the bowl of food sitting on the table and placed him back on her shoulder.

"Yes, I would like that Raymious." Maia said with a shy smile. She felt very comfortable with him right away. His kindness was very apparent. "What brings you here if I may ask." Maia asked as she ordered a glass of water for herself and some raw meat for Ari. Turning back to the handsome man she smiled. "Are you going to be Jedi." Her eyes lit at the question...

Raymious
Apr 18th, 2002, 12:14:18 PM
"I am working on it. My teacher, Niccademas, is teaching me the ways of the force. I do have force abilities. I am sort of a jedi." He orderd a drink. He noticed a shy smile come from Maia. He liked the beautiful woman sitting next to him. He had never seen a woman like her.

Raymious talking more to Maia, then any body else, "I have never met a more beautiful woman in my life."

Xazor
Apr 18th, 2002, 12:19:36 PM
Xazor wrapped her arms around Natia when she leaned up against her. Smiling gently, she kissed her cheek and looked up at her friends.

This is my little girl...

She said with a grin.

Natia Lerf
Apr 18th, 2002, 03:34:48 PM
*Natia smiles slightly, feeling reassured right now that she's not doing anything wrong. She then does a slight little wave, after which she moves her hand up to her kitten and gently starts petting her*

Xazor
Apr 18th, 2002, 03:36:29 PM
Xazor smiles and looks at Natia's little pet.

You never did tell me what you named her.....

She smiled and gently stroked the kitten several times.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 18th, 2002, 03:43:42 PM
Cirrsseeto padded down the stairs from a long and fulfilling nap. His tail swishing contentedly, the Cizerack paused, arched his back, and yawned in a muted but bass-filled roar. Fluttering his ears, his curiosity led him aimlessly to the table full of other people. Mostly Hyuu-manns, one of the cublings holding a kitten. Cirrsseeto smiled toothily, and looked at the bird animal, pondering if it was good to eat.

Natia Lerf
Apr 18th, 2002, 03:44:00 PM
*Natia smiles slightly*

I haven't told you what I named her because I haven't quite decided on a name yet.

*Natia smiles as she sees her kitten yawn and open her eyes and look around sleepily*

Xazor
Apr 18th, 2002, 03:48:53 PM
Xazor laughed at Natia's words. With that, she noticed a Cizerack sit down at the table and lock his eyes on Ari, Maia's beloved pet. She snapped her fingers quickly to get his attention.

I don't think so.....he isn't food.

She said deeply, allowing her elongated Garou canines to fully show at the cat-man......

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 18th, 2002, 04:23:43 PM
Cirr's eyebrows knit as his eyes locked onto Xazor.

Xazor
Apr 18th, 2002, 05:17:44 PM
Xazor looked at the Cizerack for a moment before laughing slightly.

You don't eat pets...especially not that one.

She smiled gently, not meaning to offend the cat man.....

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 18th, 2002, 05:21:48 PM
Cirrsseeto wasn't sure what a "pet" was. Maybe that meant a bad-tasting or poisonous animal. Cirr shrugged it off, as a serving droid approached, inquiring what his order was. Cirr gulped, not sure how to tell the droid what he wanted, due to not being able to read the menu.

Maia Shadoe Tharrinn
Apr 18th, 2002, 06:08:37 PM
Maia grinned at Cirr. She had seen the cat people around the GJO and the seemed to be kind enough. "No, Cirr you cant eat Ari. He is like A cubling to me." Maia turned to the service droid and ordered some raw fish, live if they had it, to bring to him. Smiling at Xazor she thanked her through the force for the save.

Turning back to Raymious she blushed a deep red. He was very handsome and she found herself drawn to him. "I have met this Niccademis, he is a very strong Jedi. When did you begin your training?" Maia sad in a rush to hide her shy nature. "And thank you for saying that." She said as she toyed with the rim of her glass.

Raymious
Apr 18th, 2002, 11:23:09 PM
In a calm voice, "It's not actually training. He is teaching me like a friend. Not as a master." Raymiou notice that she blused and was playing with her glass. Raymious was sort of shy around women, but not this one. She was different. He knew he had to see her again.

"When can I see you again." Raymious took another sip of his drink and waited for Maia to answer.

Xazor
Apr 19th, 2002, 09:55:02 AM
Xazor laughed and nodded to Maia.

No problem......you go get him girlfriend......

She said to her through the Force. With a bit of a laugh, she recalled in her mind how she was when she first met Shade. She acted just like Maia. With a smile, she hugged Natia again.

So little one.......are you hungry?

She questioned the little girl with a smile.

Natia Lerf
Apr 19th, 2002, 12:09:33 PM
*Natia watches the ppl around the table quietly while she is petting her kitten. She looks up at Xazor when she speaks to her*

I am slightly hungry Mother. And so is my kitten.

*Natia's kitten just at that time jumps off of her shoulder towards Ari. Natia lets out a little squeek as her kitten does this and quickly grabs her in mid-air with her hands so her kitten doesn't disturb Ari. She then brings her kitten to her lap and gently holds onto her there before looking guiltly around the table and then up to Xazor*

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to let my kitten do that.

*Natia lowers her head, obviously thinking she has done something wrong*

Xazor
Apr 19th, 2002, 12:14:26 PM
Xazor laughed and gently placed her arm around the little girl's shoulders.

Don't worry.....Ari knows how to fly. Your little kitty couldn't hurt him. It isn't your fault what she does, you cannot control the actions of others......

She said softly. The Knight called over a server droid and smiled at Natia.

Since both of you hungry.....I think that some pizza and some raw fish is in order? Is pizza okay everyone?

Xazor decided to order to everyone at the table.

Maia Shadoe Tharrinn
Apr 19th, 2002, 12:53:27 PM
Maia blushed an even deeper red. "I'm always here Raymious if you would like to see me again." Maia did not know how to deal with this sort of attention. He was very handsome. She wondered if h would still like her if he knew she had come from a family of darksiders. "I would like to see you again." Maia grimaced in embarrassment. She didn't know what had made her say that but she would have loved to be able to sink under the table.

Maia turned her head just as the small kitten jumped. Maia gasped. Natia grabbed it before Ari could think to grab it and make it lunch. He as a bird of prey and the small kitten looked like dinner in Ari's eyes. Letting out a breath she grinned at Natia. "Good save little one. It's ok animals can sometimes do there own thing." Maia grinned at Xazor. "Pizza would be awesome and can you order some raw meat for Ari please." Maia turned back to Raymious. "Do you mind if we all join you here for pizza."

Xazor
Apr 19th, 2002, 12:59:26 PM
Okay......I'll have two large pizzas.......a plate of fish.....and a plate of meat. I'll also have three pitchers of soda...so we have enough. Anything else?

She questioned. Everyone shook their heads and she smiled, pressing the record button on the droid. She turned back and looked at Maia, who was blushing terribly.

Oh look at you? Do you like him? He is quite handsome and I think he likes you!

Xazor said to her friend through the Force. Soon the droid returned with several trays that carried all of the food on them. With a smile, Xazor offered a helping hand and took the food and drinks from the little machine. She thanked it and set the food on the table, handing the fish to Natia and the meat to Maia. She took a piece of pizza off the tray and fed it to Kaukauna. He took it, with hunger in his eyes, and almost swallowed it in one gulp.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 19th, 2002, 01:16:58 PM
Cirr watched as everybody else seemed to get food. His stomach growled as he looked around, and finally decided to pounce. Reaching across the table quickly, he grabbed all but one of the fish on Natia's plate, scarfing each one down in quick, snapping bites. Swallowing the last of them, he looked to the plate of raw meat, swiping most away in a big handful, and stuffing it in his mouth. His mood became less glum as he continued, and finally he sniffed the large, round thing on the table, grinning like a kid in a candy store. Cirr took the pizza, rolling it up like a gigantic burrito, and began to laboriously chomp it down, bite after gigantic bite. Sauce and bits of cheese clung to his face as he stuffed himself, purring as he went.

Xazor
Apr 19th, 2002, 01:24:56 PM
Xazor stood up and placed both hands on the table. She looked down at the Cizerack and growled deeply.

I find that highly unacceptable. You do not want to deal with me for something so trivial. Now.....order new food for my daughter, and my friends.....

She showed her canines and growled even more.....her true Garou nature coming through. She looked down at her wolf companion, who was also growling deeply at the cat man....

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 19th, 2002, 01:32:31 PM
Cirr continued to finish his latest catch, paying the lady no mind. Order food? If he could do that, he wouldn't be in this situation anyways. Cirr smiled through puffed cheeks, finishing the last of his commandeered pizza.

Xion Darksun
Apr 19th, 2002, 01:36:10 PM
oh fudge, forgot to switch names .......drat......

Raymious
Apr 19th, 2002, 01:37:08 PM
Raymious looked at Xazor, "Its ok. I'll order more food for everybody."

Raymious pulled out his data pad and called the droid over.

Xazor
Apr 19th, 2002, 01:40:59 PM
Xazor sat back down on her chair and smiled at Raymious.

Thank you friend.....that rude.....CAT! is just that....rude......

She crossed her arms over her chest and proceeded to glare at the Cizerack male.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 19th, 2002, 01:45:06 PM
Cirrsseeto finished his meal, smiling as he did so.

Raymious
Apr 19th, 2002, 01:50:43 PM
Raymious looked around the table. "Same thing." He looked over to Maia.

"What do you want," Raymious said in a husky voice.

Natia Lerf
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:21:12 PM
*Natia smiles as Xazor order there food and smiles even more when it arrives. Then just as suddenly as it arrived, the Cizerack male swiped the raw fish that was supposed to be for her cat and the smile disappears from her face as she looks from the Cizerack to Xazor. She then looks back to the Cizerack male, a look of mistrust on her face, she bites her tongue to keep from saying anything because she knows she would probably end up saying something that she isn't supposed to and get into trouble. After a moment, she looks down at her kitten and continues petting her*

Xazor
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:25:05 PM
Don't worry little one.......Raymious is kind enough to order more. It should be here soon. Hopefully that CAT won't do that again......

Xazor said softly to Natia. She hated the Cizerack race.....but it was understandable. They were cats and she was well......a werewolf. The two did not mix well together, especially when they acted like that.

Natia Lerf
Apr 20th, 2002, 03:06:13 PM
*Natia looks up at Xazor as she speaks softly to her*

Ok Mother.

Mother, could we please get a bit of water for my kitten?? Please. I'm asking because she's thirsty so could we please get a small bowl of water for her??

Xazor
Apr 20th, 2002, 03:08:29 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded. She told Natia to hold on for just one moment as she went to go get a pitcher of water and a small bowl. She returned shortly and poured some water into the bowl and set it on the table for the little creature.

There ya go....

She said softly and petted the kitten.

Natia Lerf
Apr 20th, 2002, 03:12:56 PM
*Natia nods her head slighty. After a moment, Xazor poured a bowl of water and set it on the table. Her kitten jumped up onto the table and started to drink the water, purring slightly*

Thank-you Mother. My kitten is happy that she's got some water to drink now.

Xazor
Apr 20th, 2002, 03:18:58 PM
You are quite welcome my little one......

She smiled gently and petted the kitten for a little while more. Soon after Raymious ordered the food once again, it was there. Pizza was set on the table and fish was brought to Natia and meat was brought to Maia. She smiled and took a strip of pizza, feeding it to Kaukauna once again. He appeared thristy, so Xazor leaned over the table and grabbed another small bowl. She poured some water in it and set it on the floor for the large creature. He gratefully lapped it up, almost appearing to smile as he did so.

Natia Lerf
Apr 20th, 2002, 03:22:45 PM
*Natia smiles again as she sees the pizza, fish, and meat brought to the table again. She picks up a piece of pizza for herself and takes a bite of it. With her other hand, she takes a piece of raw fish and holds it out for her kitten to eat which her kitten does slowly. She looks at Raymious and smiles slightly*

Thank-you.

*Natia then looks back at her kitten and then up at Xazor, a huge smile on her face*

Xazor
Apr 20th, 2002, 03:24:46 PM
I am so glad that you are happy......

She said softly to the little girl. It was so good to see her smile like that. It was something that Xazor had not seen since Natia came to the Jedi. She was definatly adapting to her surroundings well.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 20th, 2002, 03:50:44 PM
Cirrsseeto happily reaches for another fish, scarfing it down

Xazor
Apr 20th, 2002, 03:55:46 PM
Xazor reaches to slap his paw, but he gets away to quickly. She calls over a waiter and orders another plate of fish. The man quickly returns with it, and Xazor hands it to the Cizerack.

There.......now eat those and not my daughter's fish.......

She smiled as gently as she could at a cat-man....

Raymious
Apr 20th, 2002, 04:40:03 PM
Raymious grabbed two plates. One for him, and one for Maia. He grabbed two slices of pizza, placed one on each plate.

He handed one of them to Maia. "Here."

Maia Shadoe Tharrinn
Apr 20th, 2002, 07:49:17 PM
Maia just grinned at the goings on of the table. She knew that Cirr was acting as any other hungry Cizerack. She smiled at the sight of Xazor and Natia and how wonderful she was with the small child. Turning back as Raymious made her a plate and handed it to her she smiled shyly and thanked him.

She was amazed that the young man had taken any interest in her. She hoped that when he found out about her family that he would still like her. Taking small bites of her pizza she leaned toward him after putting it on her plate. Perhaps after we are done eating I can show you around here, we have lovely gardens." She asked hopefully.

Raymious
Apr 20th, 2002, 08:00:16 PM
Raymious heard what Maia had told him, and took it in interest.

He put his pizza back on his plate, wipped his mouth, and leaned over towards Maia.

"Yes, that would be fine."

Maia Shadoe Tharrinn
Apr 20th, 2002, 08:24:28 PM
Maia laughed when Raymious leaned toward her and spoke. She liked his playful manner. Nodding she picked her pizza back up and munched on it. Picking another piece up she slipped it to Cirr who was still staring hungrily at the food.

This was turning out to be the best time she had at her new home. Meeting Raymious was an added perk. "Just let me know when you are ready and I will make our excuses and we can be on our way." She said wit a soft smile her eyes traveling over his face...

Xazor
Apr 20th, 2002, 08:27:53 PM
Xazor watched the conversions between Maia and Raymious. They were so cute together.....she hoped that all worked out for them. With a smiled, she took a piece of pizza and munched on it hungrily, finishing the thing in about one bite. She ate like the Cizerack, but it couldn't be helped. She daintily wiped her mouth off and smiled down at Natia.

Well little one....this has turned out to be a nice day, yes?

She smiled and looked up at Maia.

As I think it is for you also.....

She said to her friend through the Force, and gave a light hearted laugh.

Raymious
Apr 20th, 2002, 08:32:36 PM
Raymious, anxious to see what this place looked like, nodded to her. Raymious, looking at Maia's body while he leaned over to speak to her, Thought that she was so beautiful.

"That would be nice. I would like that very much." Raymious knowing that on the first date, the man would take the woman to his place. But he was more mannerd than that. He knew that he had to wait for that until it was the right moment for the woman.

Xazor
Apr 20th, 2002, 08:35:13 PM
Xazor watched how Raymious acted around Maia. She probed his thoughts for a moment and shook her head when she found out what he was thinking.

Maia......be careful with this one. I am just warning you as a friend......I wouldn't want you to get hurt in any way...

She said to her through the Force so no one else could hear.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 20th, 2002, 11:40:18 PM
Cirrsseeto was quick to the attack, disassembling each fish on the plate in a quick flashing of fangs. A minute later, he took his time on the last one, chewing lazily as he finally slurped up the tail fin, belching loudly, then grinning sheepishly.

Raymious
Apr 20th, 2002, 11:49:29 PM
Raymious looked at Cirr and grinned.

"Excuse you."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 21st, 2002, 12:23:03 AM
Cirrsseeto looks at the hyuu-mann male who spoke, blinking a few times.

Maia Shadoe Tharrinn
Apr 21st, 2002, 12:31:12 AM
Maia nodded to her friend Xazor in thanks she was not very experienced with men. She would be careful but she felt very drawn to Raymious like she had known him for a long time. He made her feel comfortable.

Giggling at Cirr as he made his pleasure known. she leaned forward. "It was good wasn't it Cirr?"

"Are you ready to see the grounds now Raymious?" She smiled.

Raymious
Apr 21st, 2002, 12:37:01 AM
Raymious looked at Maia.

"Yes, I was waiting on you. Whenever you are ready."

Maia Shadoe Tharrinn
Apr 21st, 2002, 12:49:44 AM
Maia stood up from the table picking up Ari and placing him on her shoulder. Bowing to her friends she smiled softly. "Thank you for your company and the food. I enjoyed it." Maia brushed her hand softly over Natia's hair and smiled softly. She then patted Cirr on the head and hugged Xazor. "Perhaps we can do this again sometime.

Turning to Raymious she took his arm. "Let's go to see the gardens first and Ari can stretch his wings while we talk ok? " Maia asked her face turned up to his...

Raymious
Apr 21st, 2002, 12:56:08 AM
Raymious putting Maia's arm through his. Nodded to the others. Then he finished his drink.

"It was nice meeting you all." Raymious patted Natia on the head, patted Natia's pet.

Raymious said "Are you ready," to Maia as he escorted her out.

Natia Lerf
Apr 23rd, 2002, 12:53:53 PM
*Natia continues to eat her piece of pizza slowly, just as her kitten is eating her fish. She looks up at her Mother and smiles. She then, in a voice that sounds like Xazor's, but younger says*

Yes, this has turned out to be a nice day

*Natia then continues eating, a slight smile on her face. When she is finished eating her pizza, she goes back to petting her kitten*

Xazor
Apr 23rd, 2002, 02:56:39 PM
Xazor looks down at the little girl and smiles.

Are you doing that...voice thing again?

She laughed slightly and took another pizza, devouring it wholly.

Natia Lerf
Apr 25th, 2002, 11:24:27 AM
*Natia smiles up at Xazor with an innocent who me look on her face and asks*

Who me?? Why would I do something like that??

Xazor
Apr 25th, 2002, 06:58:39 PM
Xazor laughed to herself and smiled.

Oh......just thought maybe you were......

She winked and a smile returned to her lips once again.....

Natia Lerf
Apr 26th, 2002, 01:02:53 PM
*Natia leans over and gives Xazor a hug*

I hope you don't mind that I do that Mother because if you do mind, I will stop.

Xazor
Apr 27th, 2002, 02:10:35 AM
Xazor smiled and hugged Natia back.

I don't mind.....do whatever you wish.

She said with a smile.