PDA

View Full Version : Natia, Xazor

Falcon Gyndar
Apr 23rd, 2002, 04:55:47 PM
Falcon had been extremely busy. He was glad that Xazor had been such a help, to make sure that Natia had been settled in. Things were going great. He decided to thank Xazor, and spend some valuable time with his adopted daughter. He waited to see if they would be here, considering they spent a lot of time in the B&G...

Xazor
Apr 23rd, 2002, 05:30:06 PM
Xazor walked into the bar and let the guards take her weapons. With a smile on her face, she looked for the one who wished to meet with she and Natia. She spotted him, Falcon Gyndar. Walking over to his table, she bowed and smiled.

Greetings Falcon. You wished to see Natia and I......and I am here. I think she must be with Sia because I have not seen her in the last hour. She was going to go talk with her......

Xazor said softly. She took a seat in the empty chair across from the man.

Falcon Gyndar
Apr 23rd, 2002, 05:36:17 PM
Falcon nods...

"I figured she would be. What with training a padawan, and continuously writing, I haven't been able to spend a great deal of time with her lately."

He yawns..

"It's a little sleep depriving. I've had so much to write about. We'll just wait a bit for Natia to get here. Meanwhile, feel free to order a drink or anything."

Xazor
Apr 23rd, 2002, 05:45:40 PM
Xazor nods with understanding in her eyes. She smiles sympathetically, knowing how much writing usually took out of her. They were close to the bar so Xazor ordered a Virgin Strawberry Daiquerie. She always thought that for some reason, the alchohol ruined the taste, so she always got it without. Soon the drink was brought to her and she took a sip of the refreshing liquid.

Yes, I too have been training my padawans and reading a lot of books about my family's race. Writing falls into my favorite pastimes as well and takes a lot of my time away from other things.

She said with a slight smile, recalling the novel she was working on at the moment. She took another sip of the drink and looked toward the door, expecting Natia soon......she hoped.

Natia Lerf
Apr 25th, 2002, 11:22:19 AM
*Natia, the 7 year old child, slowly hobbles into the B&G with the assistance or her crutches. After a quick glance around the room, she spots Xazor and Falcon and slowly makes her way over to them, mumbling under her breath about a couple of things of unimportance. Upon reaching the table, she sits herself down between the two with a smile upon her face*

Hi Father, hi Mother.

*Natia has yet to tell Falcon that Xazor has adopted her as well and is kinda anxious to see his reaction*

You wished to speak with me and Mother, Father.

Xazor
Apr 25th, 2002, 06:47:47 PM
Xazor smiles brightly as Natia sits down.

Greetings little one......

She said with a hug and a kiss to Natia's forehead. She smiled, glad that she had arrived.

Well, it appears that we are all here! Would you like anything to drink?

She asked the little girl.

Natia Lerf
Apr 26th, 2002, 01:04:34 PM
*Natia hugs Xazor back when she gets hugged*

Yes I would like something to drink. May I please have a glass of soda please??

*Natia looks at both Xazor and Falcon when she asks this*

Xazor
Apr 26th, 2002, 05:57:53 PM
Xazor nods and smiles. She fills the order with the bar tender and it is brought in short time. The glass and a small pitcher of soda are placed before the little girl.

There you go little one...

She said with a smile.

Natia Lerf
Apr 26th, 2002, 07:39:30 PM
Thank-you Mother.

*Natia smiles as the glass and a pitcher of soda is brought to the table. She pours herself a glass of the soda and then takes a small sip of it*

Falcon Gyndar
Apr 26th, 2002, 09:36:28 PM
Falcon looks at Xazor...

"Well, what you are here for is that I want to thank you for being such a help in making Natia comfortable here. I really appreciate it. Thanks."

Xazor
Apr 26th, 2002, 09:39:34 PM
Xazor nods and smiles brightly.

She is such a sweetheart....it is really nothing. She too showed me kindness....it is helping me overcome my past. I thank her also.....

The Knight said with gratitude showing through her eyes. She smiled down at the little girl, thinking of how much her life has changed since meeting her...

Natia Lerf
Apr 27th, 2002, 09:41:56 PM
*Natia remains silent as Falcon and Xazor talk. She is looking between the two of them, a smile on her face, but a slightly distant look on her face. She is more then happy to be sitting here quietly with the two ppl she trusts the most*