PDA

View Full Version : Night at the Bar

Tyr Anasazzi
Apr 24th, 2002, 04:08:33 PM
* Tyr entered Yoghurt's Bar and Grill unnoticed, he was new as a Jedi and to this place. Wanting to meet new people he thought this the best place to do it. He sat down in an empty booth near the front of the restaurant, a lovely young woman walked to his table and asked if he wished to order anything, he nodded his head replying Corillian Ale. He loved Corillian Ale as a child he used to sneak sips out of his fathers mug. Now he sat watching all the people interact with each other. *

Lady DeVille
Apr 24th, 2002, 10:51:25 PM
A slightly older woman slipped into the seat next to him. "Long time out, spacer?" She frowned a tiny bit, "Or are you a Jedi? I hear that there are a lot of them that like to hang around here."

De'Ville leaned a little closer to him, tucking her hair behind her ears as she flagged down a server droid.

Marcus QDunn
Apr 25th, 2002, 05:31:58 AM
From across the bar in a quiet booth, a cloaked being with face unseen in the folds of his hood noted a woman he was familiar with in the bar. Silently, he simply lit up his pipe and observed, not drawing attention to himself and keeping his face unseen from her

Tyr Anasazzi
Apr 28th, 2002, 02:02:08 AM
" Both ... "

* A small smile tugs at the corners of his lips *

" I just joined, not more then a week ago. "

* He stops talking suddenly as if trying to hear something. He begins looking around, looking for something or someone he wasn't sure. Turning back to the woman *

" My name's Tyr, Tyr Anasazzi. "

* He reaches out his hand *