PDA

View Full Version : Drinking games

sIlancy
Apr 25th, 2002, 07:39:32 PM
Giving a last glance at the street behind her, s’Il pushed the doors of the Bar and Grill open and stepped inside.

It took a few seconds, but her eyes soon adjusted to the dimness, and she looked over to the door guard while in the same motion slipping her shoulder holster off and handing it to him. He grunted, taking it from her hand, then waved her on with a miniscule twitch of his finger.

Stepping forward, she headed for the bar. Her stride was casual; lazy even, as she meandered her way through tables, chairs, and other bodies that filled the establishment, and reaching the bar, she planted herself on one of the barstools.

“Whiskey; Chivas,” she called to the barkeep, resting her elbows on the bar.

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 26th, 2002, 08:18:01 PM
Arya looked over from her pint glass of Guinness and eyed the blond woman who was leaning on the bar. Then she turned back to her drink, savoring the rich flavor of the dark brew.

sIlancy
Apr 27th, 2002, 12:20:56 AM
From the corner of her eye, s'Il caught the glance the darker haired woman had cast her way. She paid it no heed, however as the bartender set her order in front of her. Taking the glass in one hand, she took a sip, letting the liquid travel down her throat.

Gods that's good.

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 27th, 2002, 02:34:18 AM
Arya would have stayed buried in her drink, but someone tapped her on the shoulder. "Let me buy your next one.." A tallish human man leered at her. He shoved his way to the stool next to hers, and placed a hand on her arm, almost spilling her ale.

His breath and voice indicated he was more than half drunk as he tried to get the busy bartender's attention. Arya put her pint down carefully, wincing as his hand dug into her arm.

The woman reached with her other hand and grasped his throat, cutting off his call for drink with a gurgled wheeze. "Let go of me."

His eyes widened, and he released her arm quickly. She pushed him away from her, and he fell to the ground, gasping for breath. Arya turned back to her Guinness.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 27th, 2002, 03:03:02 AM
Cirrsseeto wedged himself onto a barstool, pointing expectantly at a large clear bottle on the shelf

jI want that one, pleassse.

Cirr smiled, as the bartender looked at him incredulously.

Bartender: You want...a handle of Jar Jar Tequila?

Cirr nodded eagerly. The bartender, shaking his head, went ahead and gave it to him. Cirr smiled, unscrewing the top, and turned the jug upward, quaffing down the rancid-tasting liquor.

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 27th, 2002, 03:10:33 AM
Arya slid her eyes sideways at the tall Cizerack male who was manfully quaffing a bottle of tequila.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 27th, 2002, 03:15:27 AM
At the notice of female attention, Cirr stopped his deluge, turning the jug down, his pink tongue lapping at his lips and the side of his face, catching spilled liquor. His blue eyes roamed over her 5 times and back again, and he smiled toothily. Returning to his alcohol, Cirr purred absent-mindedly, his tail undulating lazily back and forth, until it brushed against the contours of Arya's seated backside, instinctively pressing against it and rubbing

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 27th, 2002, 03:23:34 AM
Arya's eyes widened, and she grabbed behind her for whatever it was that had rubbed her -

- and found herself to be holding the tail of the Cizerack. She yanked on it, scowling. "Watch yourself!"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 27th, 2002, 03:26:03 AM
Cirr's blue eyes winced as he yowled, fangs showing

Youuwwwwrrrr!

He gingerly tugged his tail free from Ayra's grasp, making a rather aggressive face at her, his lips curling over his sharp teeth

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 27th, 2002, 03:29:16 AM
She'd had enough. Enough of everything. First Marcus playing with her heart, then Turbogeek being all...clone-ish, and frelling men thinking that women were playthings.

Arya returned the snarl, and reached out, shoving him off his barstool. "I said, watch yourself!"

sIlancy
Apr 27th, 2002, 03:38:09 AM
As she was finishing off the last of her drink, an enormous body slammed into her, knocking the glass from her hand and sending her to the floor.

For a few seconds, s'Il lay on her back, staring at the ceiling and remaining utterly motionless. Then, lifting her head up, she found herself staring at.......

"Cirr????"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 27th, 2002, 03:42:34 AM
Cirr shook his head and fluttered his ears at the same time...rising to his feet as the disorienting effects of alcohol began to creep into his system. Of course, Cizerack tolerance of alcohol was amazingly resilient, but there were limits to even that, which the large felinoid knew perfectly well how to test. He glared at Arya, growling in a low sound that shook the floorboards. He glanced down, noticing the blonde haired hyuu-mann female, s'Ilancy. His mood still rather sour, Cirrsseeto grabbed hold of her arm, helping her to her feet. In his slightly inebriated state, he didn't judge his strength correctly, and s'Il went slightly airborne.

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 27th, 2002, 03:45:49 AM
Arya saw the male throw the other woman, and she hopped off her stool, ready to go. He turned towards her, and she set her foot on the bottom rung of the stool between them, kicking it up into her hands and smashing the Cizerack with it.

She grunted at the impact, and frowned, remembering her drink on the bar top.

sIlancy
Apr 27th, 2002, 03:50:00 AM
Once more propelled into the air, s'Il had no choice but to accept the hand fate dealt her for the evening.

Karma is such a bitch, she thought sourly, reached out for something; anything, as she came down.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 27th, 2002, 03:53:37 AM
Cirr's eyes closed instinctively, and his body tensed slightly, a snort of exhaled air puffing from his nose as Arya's barstool crashed across his head and upper torso, splintering it. Aside from that, Cirr was virtually unaffected from the impact, although he belatedly reached up to rub at his smacked noggin.

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 27th, 2002, 03:57:53 AM
Arya frowned as the huge male did nothing. Expected more of a fight from this one... Frell, maybe he was a retard. She snapped off one of the splintered stool legs and poked him in the arm with it.

sIlancy
Apr 27th, 2002, 04:02:05 AM
Crashing once more to the ground, s'Il was now ready to start pushing back. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and get her bearings first, and reaching out, grabbed Cirr's tail, pulling him backwards.

"What's with you throwing me in the air?!" she yelled at him, yanking as hard as she could.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 27th, 2002, 04:07:56 AM
Cirr winced, making his discomfort a little more known this time.

YRROWWWW!

He reached out, swatting Arya across the shoulder in a knee-jerk response to her badgering, once again misjudging his strength as she went sailing and crashed onto a nearby table. At the same time, he yowled again, being pulled backwards by the tail. He glanced back, and this time, it was s'Ilancy. His face contorted in a pained expression as he was drug back, his heels dragging.

Yowww...sssstop jit! That hurrrtsss! jI djidn't mean to!

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 27th, 2002, 04:17:31 AM
Arya jumped up from the table she had crashed into, determined to have some fun before any goody two shoes decided to break it up. As the Ciz looked backwards, she ran at him, hooking a foot behind his ankle and pulling his leg out from underneath him.

sIlancy
Apr 27th, 2002, 04:30:24 AM
s'Il let Cirr's tail go, just in time to watch the brunette knock the big cat's feet out from under him. It was all she could do to watch her own impending doom of being smushed beneath the Cizerack.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 27th, 2002, 04:35:22 AM
Cirr yelped as he fell back, feeling himself press against s'Ilancy as he fell, sandwiching her between himself and the ground. He blinked away his disorientation, rolling slowly off the obviously-uncomfortable woman, who had to bear his falling 260 pound bulk.

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 27th, 2002, 04:37:05 AM
Arya stepped forward, bent down, and grabbed the alien's head by the ears and hair, ready to smash it into the floor with great satisfaction.

sIlancy
Apr 27th, 2002, 04:43:16 AM
Like.......a.......frelling..........bug.......

s'Il's eyes bugged out as Cirr landed on her, and her attempts to help slow his fall by throwing her arms out only proved to not help the situation in the least. "Cirr," she mumbled, you owe me for that......"

As Cirr rolled off of her, it took her a few moments to regain her bearings; yet again. Her metallic eyes narrowed at the brunette, and rolling to her feet, s'Il laid a hand on the other woman's shoulder.

"Pardon me," she said spinning the woman around before she could smash the Cizerack's head into the floor, and faster than anything let fly with a roundhouse that connected solidly with the brunette's left cheek.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 27th, 2002, 04:54:28 AM
Cirr blinked several times, looking over at s'Il with a wide-eyed, smiling expression. He hopped back up, not really sure of what to say, and simply watched as the other female recovered.

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 27th, 2002, 08:40:34 PM
Arya's head rocked back from the blow, and she spat blood on the floor, while ducking under another punch that might have knocked her out had it landed. The Cizerack seemed content to watch, which, in hindsight, was probably a good thing.

Barroom brawls were always fun. Still crouched down, Arya barrelled into the blonde, catching her around the waist and smashing her back into the bar painfully.

sIlancy
Apr 27th, 2002, 09:29:54 PM
s'Il slammed into the bar, grunting painfully as the edge dug into her back. A few glasses tipped over, spilling their contents across the back of her shirt, and she let out a small gasp as she was given another push against the bar.

She'd have to buy this woman a drink after this was all over.

Gritting her teeth, s'Il leaned forward, wrapping her arms around the brunette's waist, and straightening up, hefted the woman up over her shoulder in a not-so-graceful piledriver and onto the bar.

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 27th, 2002, 10:19:00 PM
She'd gone from pissed to enjoying herself in a matter of minutes. Arya grunted as she hit the bar and rolled behind it ungracefully, startling the bartender who wasn't sure if he should grab his weapon or run for it. Landing on her feet, she grabbed the nearest thing in front of her and turned, jumping back on the bar and sliding back across. In her hand was an expensive bottle of Corellian brandy, but she didn't bother reading the label.

Arya brought the bottle down hard at the woman's head.

sIlancy
Apr 27th, 2002, 10:41:10 PM
The glass shattered over head, and in less than a microsecond she was taking a brandy shower, the liquor splashing all down her clothes. s'Il jerked back, staggering as she went and trying to wipe the liquid from her eyes.

Recovering, she launched herself at the brunette, tackling her in a bear hug and driving them both onto a nearby table, sending plates and cups flying, and the table's occupants scattered.

s'Il hadn't had this much fun in a long time, and she was gonna keep enjoying herself for as long as she possibly could; or at least until someone broke up the fight.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 27th, 2002, 11:08:51 PM
Cirr stood up, brushing himself off and watching with some sense of amusement as the two females fought, their lithe and shapely bodies twisting and tangling as they grappled. Cirr wondered if their clothing would be torn. It would make the scene much more interesting. However, he decided to help out s'Il. It seemed right. Walking over to the brawling pair, he leaned down, tapping s'Il on the shoulder.

jYou want me to help?

Morgan Evanar
Apr 27th, 2002, 11:38:39 PM
"mmmmhmmmmm. Cirr, if you would step back for a moment?"

Fortunately, the big furball did so. He wasn't really a bad guy, just... well, he was just about as bright as a black hole sometimes.

Morgan picked up s'Il and Arya by thier ankles, holding thier heads about a half meter above the floor.

"Ladies, alchohol does bad things. The mess is getting expensive. Enough with the ruckus, right?"

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 28th, 2002, 12:36:40 AM
Arya dangled from a strong grip on her ankles, her head three feet from the floor. As blood rushed to her head, she suddenly burst out laughing.

sIlancy
Apr 28th, 2002, 12:44:46 AM
Taken completely by surprise, s'Il hung suspended from the tall man's grasp on her ankle. Craning her neck up to look at him, she stared blankly at him, then let her head drop once more as she continued to sway slightly back and forth.

The brunette started laughing, and it was all s'Il could do to not join her. It did no good, and soon she was laughing aloud as well. Still in her upside down position, she extended her hand out to the other woman. "Lok s'Ilancy, but you can call me s'Il."

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 28th, 2002, 12:51:45 AM
Arya grinned lopsidedly as they shook hands upside down. Her face was getting red from laughing and from hanging as she replied, "s'Il, I'm Arya Ravenwing. My friends call me Arya."

She twisted her body up, using her stomach muscles, and grabbed one of her legs. Looking at the tall Jedi, she queried, "Wanna let us go now? I don't have a problem paying the bill."

sIlancy
Apr 28th, 2002, 01:03:14 AM
s'Il also levered herself up, reaching out to grab at the Jedi's arm which connected to the hand that held her up. "Yes, please," she grinned goofily, "we'll be nice now."

She looked over to Arya. "And I'll split the bill with you."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 28th, 2002, 01:44:48 AM
Undaunted, Cirr shrugged off the strange happenings, returning to his tequila

Morgan Evanar
Apr 28th, 2002, 01:06:29 PM
Morgan was mildly amused, and lowered the pair back onto the floor.

"G'evenin then." With a smile and a bow, he excused himself back to the mug of chocolate.

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 29th, 2002, 12:12:42 AM
Arya scrambled to her feet, and limped over to the bar, sitting on an undamaged stool. "'Tender, a drink for my frend s'Il, and a Guinness for me!" She smiled a little, feeling a bruise forming on her cheek where the blonde had clocked her. "Fighting is thirsty work, and paying bills is even thirstier."

sIlancy
Apr 29th, 2002, 12:19:15 AM
Sitting next to Arya, s'Il rubbed at her back, feeling the tender areas where she'd been rammed into the bar. "Aye," she grinned. "It's a good thing I decided not to where a white shirt today."

"And make that drink a Chivas," she called to the barkeep.

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 29th, 2002, 12:33:08 AM
"I'd apologize, but you probably saved my life with that Cizerack back there. Not quite sure what I was thinking a the moment." Arya grinned, tipping back her newly arrived drink for a long swallow. "So, what brings you to the 'Jedi' bar? I just stop in because they serve a mean steak and don't ask too many questions, if you know what I mean."

sIlancy
Apr 29th, 2002, 12:43:37 AM
s'Il grinned as well. "You don't have to apologize, it was fun, that's all that matters."she accepted the drink set before her, "We should do it again sometime."

Taking a sip, she jerked a thumb at Cirr. "He's an odd one. I don't quite understand him myself."

At Arya's question of why she was here, s'Il shrugged. "Like you said, they don't ask questions very often which is a good thing. I was going to relax tonight, maybe get a little ignorant." s'Il grinned, taking another drink. "And now that I've got my nightly-barfight-box checked off, I think I can start doing that."

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 29th, 2002, 12:58:43 AM
Arya raised her glass to s'Il. "You put up a mean fight, s'Il." Swallowing again, Arya frowned at the datapad the 'tender placed between them, displaying the charges. She fished out a chit for the correct amount, and slapped in on the bar, finishing off her drink. "I'm a spacer by trade, and I've been too long dry docked already. Think I'll see to my ship. It was nice meeting you, and hopefully we can do this again sometime."

She indicated the drinks, and then the rest of the bar. "Either, or." Grinning, she slid her empty glass down to the bartender and got off her stool.

sIlancy
Apr 29th, 2002, 01:06:27 AM
s'Il placed a cred chit next to Arya's. "Much obliged, Arya," she smiled, "and it was an honor to fight against you. We'll definately have to do it again."

Turning back to her drink, s'Il nursed the liquor, letting it soothe her senses and dull her recent war wounds. She grinned to herself. This night was turning out to be better than she had originally thought it would.

And now to try and make the night complete, she thought, swiveling her stool around and leaned back against the bar, careful not to cause her spine any more discomfort.