PDA

View Full Version : Master I have something to tell you

Padme Amidala 55
Apr 23rd, 2002, 01:09:50 PM
Master, I have something to tell you, Xion Darkson And i are dating and we were just wondering if that was okay with you?

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 23rd, 2002, 02:23:59 PM
Needless to say, when Padme wanted to see her, this was the last thing she was expecting.

"Really? How come he isn't here with you to tell me as well? I would think that this is something to be done together."

Xion Darksun
Apr 23rd, 2002, 02:25:51 PM
Xion walked up behind Navaria, almost seeming to come out of no where. He smiled and laid a hand on her shoulder.

I am here, Master...

He said gently, not wishing to startle her.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 23rd, 2002, 02:30:07 PM
She patted his hand.

"You didn't startle me."

Navaria turned her head to look up at him.

"Time to join us and tell me how this happened."

It was said with a smile to make sure both of them realized she wasn't mad about them being together. She was concerned though and it would be brought up later.

Right now, Navaria was interested in finding out how two of her own Padawans found each other.

Xion Darksun
Apr 23rd, 2002, 02:33:22 PM
Xion smiled, relieved to see that their Master was not upset.

We met here...in the bar. I was sitting down to have a drink when Padme and Taataani joined me. Taataani found...some kind of cat-man...and Padme found me...well, we found eachother.

He said with a slight laugh and a smile.

Padme Amidala 55
Apr 23rd, 2002, 02:48:41 PM
I was drawn to the bar tonight. When i walked in i saw Xion at a table and went and sat beside hime, and that is when we started talking and we decided right than that the force lead us together. I found the other half of myself, I think the force chose this realtionship.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 23rd, 2002, 02:56:47 PM
"Really? The chances of two of my Padawans involving themselves in a relationship is quite low. Perhaps it was indeed the Force..."

She caught the attention of a driod which beeped, then rolled over to her table.

"Anything they wish is on me tonight."

It acknowledged with a whistle and waited to take their orders.

Padme Amidala 55
Apr 24th, 2002, 08:52:40 AM
I will have a correlian wiskey please

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 24th, 2002, 02:11:01 PM
"I will of course have some namana juice."

She looked to Xion.

"And you?"

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 24th, 2002, 02:21:05 PM
:: From nearby, Anbira glanced to Navaria...the look in his eyes both stern and disapproving ::

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 24th, 2002, 02:32:20 PM
Be patient Anbira... I haven't gotten to my .. talk yet.

Xion Darksun
Apr 24th, 2002, 05:27:02 PM
Xion smiled slightly and spoke.

Oh yes, I will have a bottle of Correlian Ale please.

He nodded and smiled at Padme and Navaria.

So Master.......do you approve? I understand that training comes first.....I will not fall because of this relationship, and I will do nothing to bring Padme down either. We just felt......drawn to each other.

He said with a smile.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 24th, 2002, 11:52:06 PM
"Please fill those orders then..."

The droid beeped and chirped goodbye and rolled off.

Navaria returned to her Padawans, not giving anything away with a facial expression as Xion took lead and spoke.

If only it was a matter of simple training that the Knight was worried about.

"It is not my job to approve of this union. It is my duty as Master to voice concerns over it."

They looks on their faces were not a surprise. She clarified.

"A Jedi is to be of sound mind and body, no distractions while the early learnings of the Force. Powerful emotions of love can cloud judgement. A scenario perhaps? One that could very well happen.

If either of you were to be hurt in battle against the Sith... sadness and grief would come forth. An untrained Jedi could be consumed by those emotions and then ..."

She paused, making sure both of them were paying attention.

"... a possible path towards the Dark Side it could lead."

This was an important lesson that Navaria wanted to instill in her Padawans.

"Love can be very rewarding and make you whole... stronger. That is only one part of it. You two have just met and the Force could lead you on many a path. I fear that it could lead you on the wrong one without focusing solely on your training."

Navaria was going to continue until the droid came back with their orders. She waited patiently for the droid to set down the glasses while letting her Padawans mull over what she had just said ....

Padme Amidala 55
Apr 25th, 2002, 08:33:46 AM
Padme though about what her master said, then she spoke, MAster, I beleive that the force Meant realation to happen. I understand what you are saying master, But i wholeheartly belive that this relationship can work out. It will not lead us down the dark side.This we promise you. JUst give us a chance to prove our love for each other won't interfere with our training.

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 25th, 2002, 09:59:21 AM
:: Anbira slowly shook his head, walking away ::

Padme Amidala 55
Apr 26th, 2002, 03:54:29 PM
After her strange mtg with Darth Nore Padme walks back to the table. What was that all about? Xion asked there was this guy at that table that was looking for me he told me he was an old friend of yours and than he left.

Xion Darksun
Apr 26th, 2002, 06:01:18 PM
Xion looks up puzzled when Padme excuses herself. He had never seen the man before in his life.....but sensed a great darkness about him. When she arrived back to the table, he questioned her. She informed him that the man claimed to be an old friend of his. Xion shook his head, not recalling any "old friends" that would seek him here.

I have never seen him before in my life....but I have a feeling he has some bad plans for me....

He turned to Navaria for a moment and sighed.

Master....what am I to do about this evil? I cannot focus on it....or it will interrupt my training....

He rubbed his temples slightly, placing his elbows on the table and his hand in his hands, trying to think of what to do.....

Padme Amidala 55
Apr 27th, 2002, 07:58:18 AM
Xion, Padme put her hand on his shoulder whatever it is we will face it together, You are no longer alone.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 27th, 2002, 11:19:36 PM
She had met Nome the night previous and the Bounty Hunter had designs on Xion.. that much was certain. But whatever business it was, eluded Navaria and Sanis, who was there that night.

It was just another nail in the coffin of what she was talking before the interruption.

"Xion ... seems that perhaps my scenario could be coming true... This could cloud your training."

The Knight studied them with. Her brows coming together slightly in thought.

"Xion is never alone, Padme. You should know that. The Force is always with you. With you both. As will I."

Before, taking another sip of her drink she added.

"But .. I still have yet to hear what you have to say about my view on relationships in general, Xion. Clear your mind of Nome... and tell me. What do you believe."

Xion Darksun
Apr 29th, 2002, 01:23:05 PM
Xion sighed and looked up at Navaria. He knew that she was right in everything that she said, but it was difficult for him to accept while he was stubborn in his feelings. He knew that it was the way of the darkside, but he couldn't avoide his feelings. He nodded slightly and spoke.

Master I know you're right. Your words are wise and I should heed them. I cannot avoid my feelings though. I know that it is wrong......Anakin fell because of love, but if I could prove myself to you....

He knew that she was not that willing for she knew better than he did.

I wouldn't want to hurt Padme, and I wouldn't let it get in the way of my training. Being a Jedi is all that I have wanted since...

He paused, not wishing to go into detail then and there. Navaria knew, but Padme didn't. He sighed and continued, his heart and mind clashing as to what to say or do.

Maybe I should meditate Master...

He concluded, brushing his hair back and placing his head in his hands once again, staring down at the table.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 30th, 2002, 11:08:50 PM
She nodded and placed a hand upon Xion's in comfort.

"Your mind is clouded and that would be good. No one should make a decision under that kind of pressure. That could lead to a failing. And on top of this new matter with Nome ..."

Navaria looked down and shook her head.

"... we will talk more on this. Remember both of you, practice with your mediation and channeling. This will help you in this time of stress."

Then she stood up.

"Training comes first in all things but of course I will do anything that I can to help, Xion, in regards to your new friend. We will have to talk."

Padme Amidala 55
May 1st, 2002, 08:43:23 AM
Thanks Master, hey Xion Want to walk back to the temple with me and than you can mediate please?