PDA

View Full Version : Watching....(Closed: Jedi Master Anakin)

Xazor
Apr 29th, 2002, 05:46:52 PM
Xazor walked into the bar and grill. Her red robes flowed behind her like and ocean wave as she came to a stop at the guard. She handed over her weapons with a gentle smile and continued her way into the establishment. She spotted an empty table and sat down, pulling over another with the Force and setting it across from her. She steepled her fingers together as she sat in waiting for Anakin. She hoped he had recieved her message.

JediMasterAnakin
Apr 29th, 2002, 09:38:59 PM
You requested my presence Xazor..what do I owe this great invitation.

Xazor
Apr 29th, 2002, 09:56:04 PM
Xazor looked up to see Anakin standing before her. She smiled and motioned for him to sit.

Greetings, please join me.

She nodded toward the empty chair across from her.

I have been watching you...and you strike me as being a very interesting person. I would like to get to know you more.

She said with a gentle smile.

JediMasterAnakin
Apr 30th, 2002, 08:37:52 AM
::Anakin took the offered seat across from Xazor and motioned for a drink::

Thank you if you find me interesting..but what do you want to know about me???

Xazor
Apr 30th, 2002, 10:21:31 PM
Xazor laughed to herself, she probably sounded pretty stupid. With a smile, she gathered her thoughts and spoke.

I'm not sure yet, actually. You seem to be quite in tune with the Force already....and quick to learn. Your heart is in the right place and you are an eager student. Your Master must be very proud.

She said with sincerity. A server droid beemed as it approached.

Would you like something to drink?

She questioned as she thought about what she was going to have.

I'll have a Strawberry Daiquerie...and whatever the gentleman is going to have...

She looked over at Anakin, thinking about what she was going to say next. As he sat in thought, she took the opportunity to speak.

I wish to know many things about you. There is just something there....I can't put my finger on it...but you and I share something in common and it has been nagging at me since you came. I must discover this..

The Garou set her elbows on the table and rested her chin in her hands, pondering this thought.

JediMasterAnakin
Apr 30th, 2002, 11:46:41 PM
I will have what shes having.

Yes..My master is pleased with my training. She has taught me well this past week. We have already covered basic force techniques hand to hand and we have stopped on sparring for awhile. I hope to be taught more advanced force moves when I return to her.

::Anakin took a sip of the Strawberry daiquerie and looked at Xazor with a puzzled look::

You seem to think we have a connection..I have felt a strong connection between Leia and I..but i have not spoken to you before, only that once..that brief moment in the Temple Avalon. We may have a similar background or our personality are the same..Whatever it is I can not put a finger on it.

Anakin took another sip of his drink and took off his robe and got more confortable..He felt this conversation might go on for a while.

Xazor
May 1st, 2002, 06:43:11 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded.

I am pleased that your training is going so well. It seems as though you fit in here with everyone else. It is good to see.

She took a sip from her drink and thought for a moment before speaking.

I know that we have only spoken once before, but it is the strangest of things.....we share some common bond and I cannot decipher what it is. It has been puzzeling me for days.

She said softly, peering out the window for a moment before returning her eyes back to his.

JediMasterAnakin
May 1st, 2002, 08:09:46 PM
Anakin chuckled for a moment then became silent. I fit huh.

I have a limit to my power in the force, everyone does..right now I am at the same level with the rest of the padawans on force powers..maybe a little more on force pull and push..but my ability to move and wield a lightsaber so elegantly is above normal for a regular padawan.

I have learned new things from my Master and I believe any other master who could have trained me could not connect with the way Leia and I have..

::Anakin took a a few gulps of his drink and set it back down::

I have no clue why you brought me here Xazor. To get to know each other better or to find that connection..you can feel the force more than I can at this point but I do know that if there is a connection between us I can not feel it.

::Anakin finished his drink and wiped his mouth with his hands::

I do believe we can be friends, but I would like to get back to my master..we have some important things to cover.

::Anakin scooted his chair back and stood up..Anakin looked down at Xazor and bowed..have a nice day::

Xazor
May 1st, 2002, 08:23:36 PM
Xazor smiled slightly, still trying to figure out what it was that they had in common. She would find it sooner or later.

Yes, friends it is.....and I will find this strange thing that has drawn me to you. Have a nice day!

She smiled, remaining in her seat as she looked out the window. It was very strange and difficult for her to explain....but she knew there was something.....and she was set out to find out what it was.