PDA

View Full Version : A new figure walks in

Lance Stormrider
May 1st, 2002, 02:03:49 PM
:: To roar of an engine is heard miles away from the bar as a few seconds after a XG-9900 motocycle blasts in front of the Bar the moto stops suddenly and the huge blue lighten trusters stop glowing, the engine stops roaring and the rider of the moto can now be seen. A young man comes down from the moto as he steps aside of it he now slips out a small remote from his trenchcoat and presses a button which enables a force field around the moto, Lance thinks to him-self::

I still don't know the Jedis enough just to let my moto unprotected..besides I heard siths come to this bar from time to time

:: The new padawan walks in into the bar and decides to sit in a dark corner of the bar he now looks at everyone in the bar and waits for the droid to come to his table. The droid finally arrives and he decides to simply order a beer he wasn't there to drink something hard but maybe just to meet new people that he hadn't had much time to do since he joined the GJO. A few minutes later the droid comes back with a beer, the droid opens it for him since Lance does not feel like scratching his fingers (:P) and taking the bottle he now slides down the drink into his mouth and stops after have drank 1/8 of the bottle. The youngin now looks very bored he crosses his arms and and looks around::

Taataani Meorrrei
May 1st, 2002, 02:10:01 PM
Oohhh...jyou ssshouldn't sssjit overrr herrre. The ljightjing jisss terrrjible. jYou'll rrrujin jyourrr ejyesssjight, hjyuu-mann.

(Taataani bustles over to the young man's table, adjusting her glasses matter-of-factly. She then leans over the table, switching on the light which was carelessly turned off for some reason. With no invitation, Taa sat down nonetheless, striking up a conversation)

jYou know, jI've alwajysss wonderrred about thessse darrrk corrrnerrrsss. jI mean, who wantsss to eat food thejy can't sssee? jIt'sss verrrjy confusssjing. At leassst to me.

(Taa's eyes narrow, as she sniffs the air slightly)

jI don't thjink jI've ssseen jyou arrround herrre beforrre.

(She extended her hand to the man)

jI am Taataanji. Taataanji Meorrrrrrrrreji. And jif jyou need anjythjing at all herrre, jussst let me know. Arrrcan Tourrrjisssm jisssn't mjy forrrte', but jI'm learrrnjing the rrropesss, ssso to ssspeak.

Lance Stormrider
May 1st, 2002, 02:17:53 PM
:: Lance feels someone approaching him, he simply tilts his head a bit towards the person, at first Lance does not understand even a word of what this person is saying but then he starts to somehow decode it (o_O Lol). He then nods a bit at the remark made by her saying that she has not seen him here before.::

yes..indeed I am a Leia Solo's newest padawan..this is the first time I ever come here to Master Yoghurt's bar..anyways my name is Lance Stormrider it's a pleasure to meet you Taataani Meorrei

:At his turn he extended his arm to her and shaked hands. Lance felt like him and her could become good friends::

Taataani Meorrrei
May 1st, 2002, 02:38:33 PM
(Remembering the hyuu-mann custom, Taataani grasped the man's hand, and quickly remembered to grasp gently. She didn't want to hurt him, after all. That was no way to be friendly.

Releasing the man's hand, Taa tossed her hair back, smiling in a friendly manner. However, her elongated and sharp canine teeth made the gesture somewhat uneasy for the recipient.)

Ohh...anotherrr Jedji. jI sssee.

(The distant look in Taa's eyes said she in fact didn't know. Jedi were strange, and Taataani didn't even try to understand their ways)

Lance Stormrider
May 1st, 2002, 02:43:22 PM
:: Lance looked at her and felt like chatting for a while since he had nothing to do here.::

Tell me..euh Taataani..your not a padawan or anything like that are you?

Taataani Meorrrei
May 1st, 2002, 03:14:33 PM
Me??

(Taa's eyes widened, as she placed a hand against her chest for emphasis)

Oh, no! No heavensss no. jI'm not one of the Jedji. jI don't even know what thejy...do?

(She laughed a little throatily, fluttering her ears)

Lance Stormrider
May 1st, 2002, 06:30:23 PM
:: Lance looks back at Taataani and now wonders what she is if she isn't a Jedi, he ponders on it for a few seconds and decides to ask her::

So...if you aren't a Jedi...then...what are you?

Taataani Meorrrei
May 1st, 2002, 07:28:33 PM
(Taa beamed, smiling wider as she delved into her purse, bringing up a series of pamphlets)

jI'm a busssjinesssssswoman, of courrrssse! What elssse would a prrroperrr Cjizerrrack woman do wjith herrr ljife?

jI'm the ownerrr of Meorrrrrrrrreji tourrrjisssm gujidesss, and adverrrtjissse forrr vacatjionsss.

(She passed a thick stack of pamphlets to Lance)

Mossstljy wjithjin the Carrrssshouljisss clusssterrr, of courrrssse, but jI do offerrr otherrr qualjitjy vacatjionsss!

Lance Stormrider
May 1st, 2002, 07:44:27 PM
:: Surprised by her beeing a buisness person he blinks a it and takes the guides..he hasn't had vacations in a long time but now wasn't the correct time for taking any but by good matters he simply took the guide and checked it a bit::
Wow...so you advertise for vacations heh? Tell me if I ever wanna take vacations what do you suggest for me?

: Lance simply asked that question to extend the conversation::

Taataani Meorrrei
May 1st, 2002, 08:04:35 PM
Oh, Carrrssshouljisss Prrrjime, defjinjiteljy. No vacatjion jisss complete wjithout jit!

Lance Stormrider
May 2nd, 2002, 06:38:44 AM
:: Lance wondered what "carrrssshouljisss prrrjime meant and simply gave up a slight shrugs::

What's that? I've never heard of it before....<.< and I call my-self an adventurer -_-

:: Lance reste his hand under his chin and waited for a response from Taataani.::

Taataani Meorrrei
May 2nd, 2002, 10:29:00 AM
Neverrr hearrrd of Carrrssshouljisss Prrrjime?

(Taa was more than a little taken aback)

Oh mjy...jyou need to trrravel morrre. jIt'sss the grrreatessst metrrropoljisss on thjisss sssjide of the galaxjy...next to Corrrussscant, jI hearrr. Absssoluteljy wonderrrful.

(She smiles wistfully)

Lance Stormrider
May 2nd, 2002, 03:54:51 PM
:: Lance did indeed need to travel more but he had no time now since he was ready to become a Jedi Knight::

Yeah...but I can't really travel right now..you know training...and all that ahh...oh well...

:: Lance sighed deeply and stayed silent for a moment::

Taataani Meorrrei
May 5th, 2002, 09:03:27 AM
(Taa rolls her eyes, shrugging her shoulders with emphasis)

Ohh...jI can neverrr underrrssstand all thjisss "trrrajinjing" jyou Jedji do! Perrrsssonalljy, jI thjink jyou ssshould all rrrelax!

Lance Stormrider
May 5th, 2002, 03:14:31 PM
:: Lance thinks about it for a second but since he is only a padawan he hasn't been training that much::

Well...that's the engagement you do when you join the Jedis..

:: Lance threw a look at his watch and saw that it was getting late::

Well it's been nice to chat with you but I must take my leave now

:: Lance shakes hands with her before leaving, he gets up and waves as he walks out to his motocycle.::