PDA

View Full Version : The New Recruit....

MxPx
May 4th, 2002, 01:17:57 AM
MxPx entered Yog's with his newly crafted lightsaber hanging from his belt and a big smile on his face. The lady who had helped him earlier, Xazor, she had been really friendly. MxPx hoped to meet some more people like that. He walked over to the bar and took a seat on one of the stools.

Clay Dennatta
May 4th, 2002, 01:59:38 AM
A man dressed in a traditional brown Jedi robe walked in to the bar and grill. He checked his weapons at the door and proceeded in. He saw anew fella in the bar he had never seen before, and walked over to him.

" Hello, you must be new here. My name is Clay Dennatta. I am an apprentice her to Xazor. What is your name?"

While waiting for a response he got his usual glass of merlot.

MxPx
May 4th, 2002, 02:06:04 AM
MxPx snapped out of the daze he was in and listened to this newcomer. Apprentice to Xazor...pretty cool.

"Yeah, I just got here today. You can call me MxPx. You're probably wondering where the name came from, but it's a long story. I met your master earlier today, she was the first to welcome me to this place."

Clay Dennatta
May 4th, 2002, 02:08:05 AM
" Well glad to hear you met her. She is a great lady. What brought you to out lovely Academy?"

MxPx
May 4th, 2002, 05:27:44 PM
MxPx thought for a second, then decided it was best to tell the truth here.

"I had been causing a few problems at home. I have had the ability to use the Force since I was a little kid, but I never really understood it. Lately, my family has found out about my secret, and so have a few of the townspeople from where I lived. They disapproved of a Force user in their city, so my family decided to send me here. They said the people here were nice, and I should be alright."

Clay Dennatta
May 4th, 2002, 09:33:04 PM
" Your mother was very wise in her judgement. We have some of the best Jedi masters alive here at this academy and everyone i know here is very nice."

Clay took another sip from his glass as he sat and started to think about his first day here.

MxPx
May 5th, 2002, 12:24:40 PM
"That is good to know. So, how long have you been here at this academy?"

Clay Dennatta
May 5th, 2002, 03:27:06 PM
"Almost two months now."