PDA

View Full Version : A Break From Saving The Universe

Kanon Krowe
May 4th, 2002, 04:04:16 AM
The suit he wore was astonishingly perfect. No fibers were misplaced or undone. No dirt or lint was anywhere to be seen. It was as if a thousand servants had gone over it inch by inch, perfecting it in every way. In fact, it was only one very loyal servant, Dedrick Homiside.

His suit was perfect, yes, but his mind was not. The insane views he had frightened most and confused others. Besides that point, he was just another egotistical brat.

"You're finest wine, if you please kind worker of this pub."

The bartender turned to get a wine bottle. It was a random choice, wine wasn't the bartender's forte. Kanon took it though.

"By the by, you're work is most admirable. I comend you on it. Kudos, my good man, kudos."

The bartender nodded slowly as he walked away, left with a laughing smirk on his face. Kanon however, turned to face the bar, his wine in hand.

Dasquian Belargic
May 4th, 2002, 04:17:46 AM
"A most unusual mind you have, Kanon,"

Dasquian sat at the table just off from the bar, close to where Krowe sat. He looked up from his book at the man, quirking one brow.

"I am curious as to why you have come here, surely your servants would have accomodated you with fine wine?"

Kanon Krowe
May 6th, 2002, 02:11:45 AM
Kanon smiled earnestly.

"My servants would indeed. However, I come here not for the wine," Kanon stood, approaching the man. "Of course, you know that, do you not? I don't appreciate other's minds probing mine.... often, they cannot handle what they find."