PDA

View Full Version : A new day......

Shade Magus
May 4th, 2002, 07:12:39 PM
Shade walked into the bar and looked around. It had been a long and happy week for him. He had returned to his freinds and had finally gotten engaged to his beloved Xazor. He wakled over to the bar and slapped his hand down. He ordered the best red wine that he couldafford and sat back to enjoy.

Eve Siren
May 6th, 2002, 12:03:47 PM
"Well, you seem happy, Jedi. A girl, perhaps ?"

The Sith Knight tilted her head to the side to get a better view of the man. Sitting on the counter itself, her feet resting on a chair with a bottle of beer in her hand, a faint smirk drew on her lips. The typical criminal girl. She wore a black leather jacket, along with black pants and boots, with a Skull logo on the back pocket of her pants. Only thing that was so black about her was simply the white sleeveless shirt she wore underneath.

Shade Magus
May 6th, 2002, 02:11:26 PM
"Aye...it is............Eve is it? I've heard a lot about you from some of the others around here."

Shade nodded to her as he gets up from his barstool and takes a few paces over. He then placed his hands on the bar and he lifted his drink to his lips and took a sip.

"So how has your day been?"

Satine Capashen
May 6th, 2002, 05:12:24 PM
"Well, she'll probably say it's been a hassle putting up with us in our own bar, Shade." Satine says, walking up, smiling. He turns to Shade. "How're ya?"

He then gives a slight bow to Eve. "Hello again Eve."

Eve Siren
May 6th, 2002, 07:20:05 PM
"Dear Satine knows me too well."

Eve's attention quickly diverted from Shade to Satine. The young man with a bombing attitude, which was easy to start. She simply rolled her eyes as he bowed his head, her attention now settling on both of them.

"Let me guess ... Xazor ?"

She grinned, pretty easy guess.

Shade Magus
May 6th, 2002, 07:46:06 PM
Shade nodded at Satine.

"Hello to you also."

He then turned his attention back to Eve and gave a half-cocked smile.

"How could you ever have guessed?"

Eve Siren
May 6th, 2002, 08:29:18 PM
"She tends to come to Rama's bar a lot and talks about you non-stop. It was obvious that she was crazy about you."

Eve let out a slight sigh as she looked look up at the ceiling for a silent moment, before peeking down at Shade.

"The name's Eve Siren."

Master Yurza
May 7th, 2002, 04:18:58 PM
"Yes I know....I have heard a lot about you from fellow Jedi......and as you already know, I am Shade Magus. Nice to meet you."

Shade extended his hand in a warm elcoming to the Sith lady.

Shade Magus
May 8th, 2002, 09:01:27 AM
OOC: sorry about replying under that name. I forgot to log out.

Eve Siren
May 8th, 2002, 04:40:21 PM
"Don't think telling me that you've heard of me and shaking my hand afterwards is good. What'd you hear ? Probably all bull-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-."

Eve groaned as he made that comment. Running her hand on her forehead through her hair, her eyes rolled upwards then to the side.

Shade Magus
May 9th, 2002, 01:58:13 PM
"So you aren't a great Sith Knight? That is all I have heard, atleast from what I gather that is all that I have heard that is true..."

Eve Siren
May 9th, 2002, 05:00:00 PM
"A Sith Knight, obviously. Great ? Probably not."

Shade Magus
May 10th, 2002, 06:35:47 PM
"If that is your thought."

Shade lifted his drink to his lips and took a sip.

Eve Siren
May 10th, 2002, 07:15:51 PM
"For a guy who was all happy earlier, you don't have much to say, do you ?"

Doing the same as Shade, Eve lifted her bottle up to her lips and took a long sip, tilting her head back. She exhaled for a long moment afterwards, a slight grin drawing on her lips.

"Nothing better than a beer."

Shade Magus
May 10th, 2002, 08:53:13 PM
"How better to be happy than to lull into the harmony of the moment?"

Shade brought his glass down and smiled.

Eve Siren
May 11th, 2002, 03:18:17 PM
"Harmony ? What is this harmony that you speak of ? Do you not know that I could simply take out my dagger, slit your throat, stab you or just cut off your hand while sitting here ? Doesn't look like you're on your guards, Jedi, unlike some."

Eve's eyes blinked once, surprised by the word he had use. Harmony. Interesting.

Shade Magus
May 11th, 2002, 05:48:41 PM
"You coudl, but out of curiosity...what makes you think I am not on my gaurd? Just because I don't show it does not mean that I am not ready?"

Eve Siren
May 11th, 2002, 06:48:53 PM
"Maybe you are on your guards. But the way you're showing it, it looks more like you're being a fool."

Eve shrugged, finished her bottle of beer, then slamming it onto the counter next to her. The bottle cracked, but didn't break. The cracks slowly grew as Eve stood up from the counter and walked towards the door.

"Anyways .. Congratulations on your engagement, Shade. Though I don't mean it, I hope it works out."

She walked out of the bar, the bottle broke to pieces.

Satine Capashen
May 11th, 2002, 07:15:15 PM
"Well that went well..." Satine says, grinnign slightly.

"The only times I've tyalked to her were when we were beating the crap out of each other. You got one up on me..."

Shade Magus
May 14th, 2002, 12:09:30 PM
"So I do...."

Shade's gaze followed Eve as she walked out.

"Very interesting young woman....a lot of anger though."