PDA

View Full Version : so sick of man

Keshia Kou
May 7th, 2002, 01:21:55 PM
*kesh limped into the bar torn and bloody.she was still in shock that anyone could put a slave collor on her.she tugged at the silver collor and hissed with indrawn pain as her raw neck started to bleed.kesh continued to the back.finding herself a seat was easy as she sat herself down in a small dimly light corner away from everyone.she sighed with fatigue* whoever did this is gonna pay big time.....im no one's slave...or weapon*kesh said quietly to herself then she began to sing softly to herself*
1,one love in each generation
2,two of us go to hell
3,even though we kill everybody
4,sighnposts for the land of the dead
*kesh continued to sing the small sad melody soflty to herself*

Satine Capashen
May 7th, 2002, 01:24:46 PM
Satine saw his friend Kesh walk in, and was immediately worried. Walking up to her, he says softly, "Kesh? Do you need some help?"

Keshia Kou
May 7th, 2002, 01:29:58 PM
*kesh stared at him befor her normaly smiling eyes filled up with tears.kesh burst into tears at his question*...i...need my big..brother but he's not here...*kesh stopped talking becuase her throat hurt to much to talk,instead she whimpered softly as images of her past flashed through her mind.*

Satine Capashen
May 7th, 2002, 01:31:00 PM
Satine puts a comforting hand on his friend's shoulder, and orders a drink ofr Kesh.

"Where is your brother? Mayeb I can find him for you."

Keshia Kou
May 7th, 2002, 01:37:51 PM
*kesh laughed harshly at what he said* h..h-how can you find my brother crono when he can't find himself?...*kesh rubbed the small scar on her shoulder befor wipping the traces of tears off her face.she looked down at her her paws befor looking up at alpha.he had old man eyes.like he had seen to much in his young life to ever forget...like demon.kesh's shoulders slumped* i..really don't know where he is...he lost his mind..gone off the deep end.i just wished...that he could've been there to help me...

Satine Capashen
May 7th, 2002, 01:45:15 PM
"What happened though Kesh?" Satine asks, his eyes boring into Kesh's. He then notices the collar around her neck.

"What is the collar for?" He asks as he leans in to examine it. "Sorry if this hurts..." he says softly, putting a hand on the metal, and examining it for any cracks or identifying marks.

"You want this thing off?"

Keshia Kou
May 7th, 2002, 01:48:53 PM
*kesh leaned back screamed as pain wrapped its fingers around her throat as alpha touched it*..d-dont touch...its booby trapped!its a slave collor...someone put it one me when i was knocked out...early today*kesh grabbed alpha's hands and held them for a minute then released them*if youtouch this or anyone at that..it will send some kind of electrical or something right through my body..to much can actually cause harm to me

Satine Capashen
May 7th, 2002, 01:54:10 PM
Satine's face is a mixture of worry and anger.

"I'm sorry Kesh. I didn't know. Is there any way to take it off without hurting you? Who did this to you anyways?" he asks, his voice dripping anger. Kesh was one of his closest friends, and he was starting to get pissed off at someone preying on her.

Keshia Kou
May 7th, 2002, 01:56:38 PM
i dont know...theres no possible way unless you have the key or code.....*kesh layed her head down on the table and sighed again as the pain slowly faded from her neck*

Satine Capashen
May 7th, 2002, 01:58:12 PM
"Damn..." Satine mutters.
"Tell me all you can remember, ok?"

Keshia Kou
May 7th, 2002, 02:05:52 PM
*kesh straightened up and nodded.* me and bastion was rebuilding his podracer for the races...when all of a sudden bast shoved me down as the doors to the hanger where blown clear off their hinges.i think they looked like cizeracks but i couldnt really make out their faces.dont get me wrong but bastion merreow is 7'1 ft and weighs alot more then most most male cizerack and he's all muscle. but thet just shot him,then they truned toward me.befor i had a chance to grab my weapon i had three of the bastards on me...then i gues i was hit pretty hard on the head and thats all i can remember..*kesh rubbed the bump on her head and grimaced with pain* that and i was not where i had started out befor..i was just outside the jedi compounds with blood everywhere

Satine Capashen
May 7th, 2002, 02:09:48 PM
Satine thinks for a minute, then has an idea about the collar.

"Kesh, I have an idea. Alright, we need to get this collar off of you so we can check for markings inside. You said it sends energy pulses into you when someone touches it? Well, I can draw away your pain and the energy that it sends to you, and cut the collar with a sabre. Do you think that would work?"

Keshia Kou
May 8th, 2002, 03:43:28 PM
ok sure why not?*kesh smiled faintly with hope* and maybe i can find out who the hell did this

Satine Capashen
May 8th, 2002, 09:01:58 PM
"When you find out, tell me. I can't stand seeing such a good friend of mine like this. Ready? Here we go..."

Igniting his lightsabre, Satine sets it to dagger length to be easier to work with, and then presses it against the collar, absorbing the pain and energy into himself. He grits his teeth, and blinks back the black spots as he finishes cutting through the collar, and throwing it aside. The young Jedi gasps in exertion, slumping back in the chair.

"That should do it..."

Keshia Kou
May 9th, 2002, 12:57:20 PM
*kesh wrapped an arm arpund alpha's shoulders as he slumped* thanks so much for helping me...*kesh kissed him on the cheek.after helping him back into his chair she leaned down and picked up the collor.* hmmm....

Satine Capashen
May 9th, 2002, 09:24:34 PM
Despite himself, Satine blushes. He sees Kesh examine the collar, and asks, still blushing,

"Find anything interesting?"

Keshia Kou
May 13th, 2002, 12:57:16 PM
*kesh looked up from her examination of the collor and frowned* no..i cant understand this writing...here see if you can understand it*kesh handed the collor to him and smiled as she noticed his blush*

Satine Capashen
May 13th, 2002, 08:23:49 PM
Satine sees the collar, and, to his disapointment, sees nothing that could identify the makers. Looking up, he sees Kesh smile at him.

"What?"