PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in the darkness...

Satine Capashen
May 7th, 2002, 01:22:34 PM
Satine sits in the darkness, watching. Just watching, nothing special. He had gotten back from a meeting with refugees from Kirin Taq. They told him what Seyester was doing to the planet. To his home. He sighs, and orders a large pot of coffee, turning on his datapad to review the information he had gotten in the meeting...

Xazor
May 7th, 2002, 08:29:49 PM
Xazor walked up behind Satine and smiled, gently laying a hand on his shoulder.

"Greetings dear brother......we have not talked in a while......"

She said with a smile, and took an empty seat across from him. The corner they were in was quite dark, but her bright aura filled it with an unseen light. The silver in her deep blue eyes gleamed in the dim light that did make its way back there.

"How have you been?"

She questioned softly.

Satine Capashen
May 8th, 2002, 08:16:37 AM
"I'm doing alright..." Satine says, his silver eyes looking duller then when Xazor had last seen them, almost dead looking.

"I just found out how hard organizing a rebellion on a planet is. So, how about you?"

Xazor
May 8th, 2002, 08:36:54 PM
Xazor smiled gently and looked down at the table top before returning her gaze to his face. His eyes looked somewhat dull....they did not hold the brightness she was so used to.

"Sorry to hear you have been having difficulties. I too have had some rough times lately.......I did not wish to tell you but I fell to......"

She paused for a moment and decided against speaking the truth. She knew that lying would get her no where and would not make her feel any better, but she would give it a shot despite how horrible she was at it.

"I did not wish to tell you.....but I fell off...of my bed! And I....I bumped my head, making me forget a lot of things, but I am alright now!"

She smiled sheepishly and looked out the window, trying to hide her guilt that shone through her honest eyes. They told many things about her, sometimes things she didn't not want to be told.....

Satine Capashen
May 8th, 2002, 08:57:33 PM
Satine gives his sister a hard look.

"You just don't understand that you are a lousy liar, do you? Now, what's really wrong Xazor? I know you better then that, and I would have hoped you trusted me with the truth."

Xazor
May 8th, 2002, 09:15:17 PM
Xazor looked back to him, her eyes meeting his. She had a look of complete seriousness....but soon lost it to a bit of laughter. She covered her face and shook her head slightly, then took her hands away to look at him once again. His eyes had softened on her and she knew that she could trust him.

"I fell to my anger last week.....but I was afraid to tell you. I had a good reason though! Do you know Soolin Anjhurin? Do you remember when I told you about "The Great Defeat" on Cysaria? Well....she was in that very battle against me and my side....the Sith. I killed her brother right in front of her eyes, and almost killed her too. After speaking sometime last week, we pieced our pasts together to discover this....all had been going well until she announced in front of the whole bar that I am a killer. I tried to hold it in but I lost my temper in trying to explain to her that I have truly changed......I left crying after she said she was going to leave the Greater Jedi Order. My heart broke for several reasons.....and I am still hurt by what both of us said.....I'm sorry dear brother........"

She laid her head down on the table and placed her hands on her neck, avoiding eye contact with him. She didn't want to see his shame....or let him see hers..... she was failing everyone lately....

Satine Capashen
May 8th, 2002, 09:44:34 PM
Satine manages to raise Xazor's head so he could look her in the eye.

"I don't blame you on this one sis. Luckily, no one I met when I was on the other side has done anything like that...Well with the exception of Sorsha. But even then I let my anger loose. It's natural when you're under stress. Don't worry, it happens to us al lat some time or another."

Xazor
May 8th, 2002, 10:21:06 PM
Xazor smiled slightly and nodded.

"Thank you.....I didn't want you to be upset with me."

She said softly with a gentle smile once again. She felt better suddenly.....she needed this and talking to him was good for her soul....

Satine Capashen
May 9th, 2002, 07:53:03 AM
"I wouldn't be upset with you unless you actually went and used the Darkness on purpose. But you haven't, and I'm proud of you for that."

Xazor
May 13th, 2002, 10:18:32 PM
Xazor smiled and looked at the table before her eyes drifted out the window, and then back to Alpha's.

"Thank you dear brother....you're heart is so kind to me......"

She said softly.

Satine Capashen
May 13th, 2002, 10:29:53 PM
"Think nothing of it sis. It's the least I can do."