View Full Version : Simply Xazor

Xazor
Jan 18th, 2002, 05:35:25 PM
Full Name: Xazor Leo Dawnstrider

Nickname: Xazor

Species: Garou

Sex: Female

Birthday: April 17th

Home Planet: Eden, though she grew up being told she was born on Cysaria.

Current Location: Yavin IV

Criminal Record: None

Romantic Involvement: Fiancé to Shade Magus

Honor Code: That of the Jedi

Weapons: Blaster named "No Chance", a blue bladed lightsaber named "Love", three daggers, three throwing knives, a rail gun, a sword named "Chase", another sword named "Light", and another sword named "Grace".

Occupation: Jedi Knight.........previously the Jedi Padawan of Verse Dawnstrider

Ships: An X-Wing fighter named "Escape"

Life can be decieving.....I have learned that the hard way. If you really want to find the answer to something, the best person to ask....is yourself. Everyday I look fate in the eye and laugh, for I overcame what it though it had for me. Now I have come to learn that happiness is not an attitude...but a state of mind, and that all things happen for a reason. My story is unlike most that you have heard, I can assure you of that. My history unfolds everyday, so my story changes.....almost as if you were flipping the chapters in a book......and never, ever, judge that book by its cover.

Xazor-Innocent Light

I was born on the Planet of Eden, where the Garou and a tribe of Cat-people resided and lived at peace for the most part. My Father, Verse, and my mother whom I never knew her name, raised me well. My father taught me how to fight, and how to sing. I acquired our family's beautiful voice as well as physique and strength.

One day, in my fourth year, a powerful Emperor from the planet Cysaria came to our planet. His name was Xander Kama......better known as Sith Master Lord Kama. He felt that our planet had much power and was rich in the Force. When he tried to force people like my parents to bow to his wishes and serve the darkside, he gave up, realizing that they were to old to change. He then erased their minds clean of me, their first born....my father's pride and joy......and then he took me. He also partially erased my memory, so that I was left in a torturing wondernment.

He raised me as a Sith......as his "daughter". I was only allowed to call him Master, and never knew his real name until I was eleven. I was named Empress at the age of nine, and began making Inter-galactic appearances at the age of eleven. In the mean time, I was being trained as a Sith. I became a Warrior...and then was promoted to the rank of Knight. A war broke out on our planet and I was ordered to head our Army. We raided homes, and killed families........soldiers........innocent people. Later that year, after a victory from that battle, I was given a special. "The Mark of the Most High" is a constant reminder to me of what I was. It is a tattoo, encrypted in my skin.....and in my blood. It is unable to be removed. The "honor" was bestowed upon me for bringing the most honor to the Empire. In other words......I had killed the most people, something I am no longer proud of. I killed so many, that I stopped countin at four hundred.

It became a nautral thing for me. I could look a man in the eyes and spit at his feet before running my sword through his heart. I lived a most unfortunate life, but in the midst of the hell, I fell in love. Another Sith Knight named Chase, became the object of my obsession. He was different, though. His heart was pure and he longed to be a Jedi. He was only a Sith because he wanted to honor his father. He hated killing, and he hated every aspect of being a Sith. Kama had an invisible grip on him, though.

Chase knew my heart and my true intentions. He lent me some books about the Jedi and their history. The more I read, the more I longed for what they had. Soon after finishing all of the books......I turned, in my heart. The guards would do routine room checks, and one day when I returned to mine, my "Master" was there waiting for me. He threw me to my knees and thretened to kill me. Raising his saber above my head, he slammed the blade down into my right bicept. Anger consumed his soul and he stormed out of my room with the words, "You shall always be aware of me and those of my kind." I was devistated, and cried as I took care of this deep wound.

Viewing his little outburst as an escape, I packed a few things and flew off of the planet on Kama's X-Wing fighter. I had no knowledge of where I was going, but I felt the Force leading me. For many long days I traveled until I reached the planet of Yavin IV. There I was accepted into the Greater Jedi Order, and a Master took me in to train me.

His name was Verse Dawnstrider.....and we made an immediate connection. He trained me well, and I learned quickly. Though I struggled with anger issues, he made sure that I overcame those as well. In the middle of my training, he adopted me and took me into his family. I also gained Satine Capashen as a brother, and his birth son, Chaos Alexander, as a brother. After months of training, I was promoted to the rank of Jedi Knight. As a Knight, I made two missions back to Cysaria to find out more about my past. It was then that I found out that I was Garou and that I was from the Planet Eden. I also found out that my father was alive and that my mother had been killed.

Everything came as such a shock to me, and I could not handle all of this information. To get my mind off of things, I began my Warrior training with Helenias Q'Dunn. It was not until then that the dreams and flashbacks began. My past was slowly revealing itself and my father seemed by a few words away. After a long talk with my Master, Verse Dawnstrider......we came to the conclusion that I was his biological daughter, the one he had lost sixteen years ago. He now has a granddaughter, Natia Lerf...for I did for her what he did for me. I adopted her and took her into my life. Shade Magus and I are to be married as well. Things seem to be going well for me now......all is on track and heading in the right direction.

As I stated before, and will continue to say.....life is decieving. Whatever it hands to you first, change the plans and fly on your own, you will get much farther that way.......I guarantee it.