PDA

View Full Version : I wish to learn the Jedi Warrior Arts

Sage Hazzard
May 18th, 2001, 12:47:45 PM
Sage bows respectfully as he enters through the door. He kneels down on a small rug as he begins to speak.

"Dear Warrior Jedi Masters, I wish to train in the way of the Warrior. I have been with the Jedi for some time and have risen to the level of Master. I wish to do the same here. I know the path before me is riddled with circumstances unforseen, harder then imaginable are they. But I am willing to undergo them for I wish to learn this aspect of the Jedi. I await your response."

Force Master Hunter
May 22nd, 2001, 11:27:46 PM
I would say that you are welcome. But consider being a teacher, not just a learner

Sage Hazzard
May 25th, 2001, 02:08:31 AM
"Sir, you have not given me the title for teacher, so I am forced to gain it the hard way. That is of course unless you are offering it to me now. We had discussed me being one of the Warrior Masters along with yourself, JediBeldarine, and Figrin D'an, but it seems you changed your mind for you have not spoken my name to the other recruits as who may train them in the way of the Warrior."

ReaperFett
May 25th, 2001, 11:21:05 AM
OOC: Thought it was Figrin, Obi, Sage and Bel leading it?

Sage Hazzard
May 27th, 2001, 02:06:29 AM
OOC - That's what I thought too. But in DT/FMH's other post, he said otherwise. He didn't say I wasn't, just didn't say I was. He included all the other names though. So I assumed he changed his mind.