PDA

View Full Version : Training Video

Teka Kenobi
Jul 24th, 2001, 12:35:44 PM
Ok, this is the third flash thing of the series. The first being the one Figrin posted. Do not be mistaken, there IS something after the loading sequence. It does take ages but please be patient. It looks pretty cool to me. I can't ask question about it, heck I'm prob'ly not even supposed to be posting this, but just take a look at it. I thought it was quite relavent to WotW. What think you all?

games.sohu.com/fightgame/fight3.swf (http://games.sohu.com/fightgame/fight3.swf)

Liam Jinn
Jul 25th, 2001, 12:27:07 AM
What are you talking about? Third one? You're not making sense boy..I see no link..

Force Master Hunter
Jul 25th, 2001, 08:19:40 AM
I love those fights :)

Teka Kenobi
Jul 26th, 2001, 05:42:28 PM
If you change the url to: fight2.swf it takes you to another, it's not a movie but it is immposible to win, which is always a good thing.

Meredith Belargic
Jul 26th, 2001, 06:05:18 PM
Ok, so I just realized that this movie is actualy the same as figrins, this probably makes me look quite stupid but I am one with the force and you evil thoughts twoards me mean nothing!?!

Warren Azalin
Jul 29th, 2001, 01:25:53 PM
Who ever said 2 was impossible to beat? It has 3 rounds, all you have to do is press SpaceBar at the right time and it does it all for you. Heck I beat all three on the first time :p .

Drider Espie
Jul 29th, 2001, 04:51:01 PM
...Teka said two was immposible to beat. Man whatta dumbass.

;)