PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Warriors.

Teka Kenobi
Aug 7th, 2001, 05:23:11 AM
I'm slightly confuzed. Ok, so the Warriors can fight against one oponent, or possibly two maybe three. But do the Warriors go out altogether? For instance in an attack against a city from TSE or the Viashino, or perhaps if we are freeing someone. I've always imagined a great groupof Warriors ging out, but it's only now that I'm unsure about it. Ayone care to explain? :)

Hart3584
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:45:53 AM
Doesn't really matter. Of course, they must all learn to work as a team efficiently when that situation arrives, but just like any other Jedi, they don't have to travel in battalions to the bathroom, y'know?

Force Master Hunter
Aug 7th, 2001, 11:36:22 PM
Teamwork. Yes, A warrior must learn how to work with other...

or alone.

Liam Jinn
Aug 7th, 2001, 11:44:02 PM
So it is just whatever we need to do at the time Teka :)

Teka Kenobi
Aug 9th, 2001, 03:40:12 AM
Ah, heh. :) Ty.

Jedi Order Holocron
Aug 9th, 2001, 09:04:54 PM
(The Dusty Holocron sprang to life.)

"There are many examples of Jedi Warriors fighting as a team. An example of such is the rescue attempt of the Jedi Training ship known as the Chu'unthor."

(A tree-like figure, no bigger then three inches tall appears from the Holocron.)

"The Jedi training vessel Chu'unthor crashed on the planet Dathomir. A rescue attempt led by Yoda, Gra aton and Vulatan was repulsed by the 'witches of Dathomir', women with imperfect knowledge and control over the Force. Fourteen Jedi were killed in the battle. The damaged Chu unthor had been surrounded and attacked by the witches and the rancors that were under their control. Master Yoda had saved the life of a young witch named Rell, and the two negotiated a truce. The Chu unthor and its' reader tapes were to be left behind, but the Jedi were free to leave. Yoda asked Rell to keep the disks hidden until a young Jedi would come to free her world from the Nightsisters, the group of witches who had turned to evil. Among the Jedi to be freed was Djinn Altis.

So as you can see, Jedi work more effectively when united, then when they are alone."