PDA

View Full Version : New Life....

Shade Magus
Feb 10th, 2002, 02:12:15 PM
Shade walked into the Warrior training grounds and looked about him. It had been awhile since anyone had been in here to train, but he decided that it was time to do so now. He would bring back the ways of the Jedi's martial arts somehow. He just didn't know if anyone was interested in it.

Shade Magus
Feb 12th, 2002, 07:07:15 PM
Shade picked up the last peice of equipment and put it in it's proper place.He looked around, pleased with himself. It had taken him a few days, but the place definitely looked better than new. Now Shade would have to go out and find others that would like to help him bring life back to this place.

Xazor
Feb 12th, 2002, 07:35:13 PM
Xazor walked into the Warrior Training Grounds. The place had collected quite a bit of dust, but that could be changed. She had wanted to use her martial arts skill to become a warrior, but her Master did not seem to possess martial skills. He was teaching her a great deal, for she wished to become a mentalist like himself and use those along with her Martial arts background to become a warrior Jedi. She looked around the place as she imagined how it could be. Suddenly she saw Shade. She had read his note in the bar and decided to join him in the quest to renew it's life. She smiled as she approached him.

Do you think we can do it? It looks challenging.........

She said smiling still. She was up for the challenge, and she knew he was too..........but were there others?

Sia Lan Darkheart
Feb 12th, 2002, 08:47:31 PM
Sia-lan steps out of the shadows just as Xazor says this.

"Of course we can, Xazor."

She had heard of someone bringing back the warrior section and desiced to check it out.

Shade Magus
Feb 12th, 2002, 09:42:35 PM
Shade smiled and nodded at the two female Jedi. Sia was right they could bring it back if they wanted to and he planned on doing so.

"We can do it, but only with the help of others."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:44:03 AM
Sia-lan nods to Shade. She glance down at the ground and sees that she is leaving a trail in the dust that has covered the ground. She mearly shrugs and looks back up at the two.

OOC: ROFL Ok who created the title for me?

Elieen Cross
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:15:58 AM
"Do you really believe you have what it takes to be a Warrior? Do you have the discipline, the scarifice and the Honor?"

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:25:12 AM
"I believe so, yes."

Dasquian paced into the training area for those who learnt the way of the warrior Jedi, his hands folded behind his back, a serious expression upon his face.

Xazor
Feb 13th, 2002, 12:00:51 PM
Xazor looked at the dusty floor for a moment before saying anything.

I don't think I have what it takes to become a Warrior Jedi..............

Others gasped around her, interrupting what she was saying. She smiled at their shock and then finished.

I know I have what it takes.......

She glanced at Elieen as she said this. Only a few of the ones gathered here were aware of Xazor's past and the fact that she had once been a Sith Warrior Knight...........she had made the trip once before and was not afraid of trying again.

Well.......if we are to do anything we must clean this place up first!

She said, clapping her hands in a "let's get to it" fashion.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:36:49 PM
Sia smirks at her friend and shakes her head. She steps back slightly and looks at the ground.

"If any of you are alergic to dust, I would advise watching were you breath." She says. She then closes her eyes and thinks about forming shadows. She then, instead of focusing on using shadows, grabs all the dust on the ground and forms it into a large ball. She then sends it out a nearby window where it despersis into the open air.

Xazor
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:34:40 PM
Xazor smiled. The place was looking better already.

Good work, Sia.

Xazor said in an approving way. She walked over to an overhead bin and slowly opened it. There were a few old weapons in there. She took them out one by one and set them on the floor. There were some swords, old lightsabers, and some droid parts. She shook her head at them, for most had rusted and decayed.

What should we do with these?

She asked, looking around at her friends. She then saw a large open space on a wall near by. She took two of the old wide bladed swords and hung them up crossing each other. It added a nice touch to the training complex.

I could make a sign and hang it under the swords.........like an identification shield. They have them in a lot of major temples and things..........it might look nice.

She offered with a gentle smile.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:07:33 PM
Sia picks up one of the rusted saber and looks it over. She activates it and a green blade comes out with a hiss. It stays for a moment then flickers and dies out.

"Well mabey with a little work, the sabers might work again." Sia shrugs as she says this.

Xazor
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:50:01 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled.

I can fix them up if you want. It will give me something to do in my spare time. I think they would prove useful to those who will train here someday.

She said in a kind voice. She wished to help with this as much as she could.

Elieen Cross
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:58:00 PM
"No.... no symbols, no signs"

I move over and take up one of the swords.

"Remember this. To be a true Warrior, symbols and signs do not mark you. The one who was once here and was the Warlord, he understood this well. He understood that it is your heart that sets you apart and that is all the markings you need. Placing a sign would be disrespectful to his memory. Only by following the footsteps laid out will do if you wish to be here"

Xazor
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:07:22 PM
Xazor nodded. She had not thought of this.

Very well then. Nothing will be done to alter this place. We shall just clean it up. If it suits everyone, I will clean up the weapons and we shall place them somewhere in here for the use of others.

Xazor offered with a kind smile.

Elieen Cross
Feb 13th, 2002, 10:38:07 PM
"The weapons can remain..... that is if you wish to find a use for them. To sue the weapons is the intention. And what beeter place that this, which was built for that purpose?"

Xazor
Feb 13th, 2002, 10:50:26 PM
That is exactly what I was thinking. I shall clean them and bring them back. We shall arrange a place for them so they are accessible to everyone.

She said with a smile at the others.

Shade Magus
Feb 14th, 2002, 12:51:10 AM
Shade stepped forward to silence everyone.

"Xazor take the weapons and clean them. Eileen, since you seen to have such knowledge of the warrior ways, prehaps you will be kind enough to help me teach the others. For the rest of you, you can start cleaning up if you wish......."

Shade turns and starts to walk out the room before he stops and calls over his shoulder.

"....I am gong to get someone that could be of a great help here."

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 14th, 2002, 06:51:38 AM
Dasquian rose an eyebrow slightly as he approached Elieen, keeping his hands behind his back still.

"Who is this great Warrior you speak of, ma'am?"

Elieen Cross
Feb 14th, 2002, 08:49:32 AM
"I Indeed have much knowledge of the Warrior Ways Shade Magus, more that the Jedi Masters do. I may not have that title, but I have defeated them in battle. I have faced off Darth Turbogeek in the height of his powers and he could not defeat me. Even Master Yogurt would think twice about facing my Pike."

There was another whom spoke. Fair of face this man was, a Jedi I had never met before.

"The great Warrior... "

Oh I knew him, better than anyone. But I would never say how. No. I would say that. Not openly. They did not need to know

"... was a friend in the end. He was known by many names... " Not that any Jedi would know the real one ".... the one the Galaxy knew was Turbogeek. He is dead, fallen in battle and at the hands of a Bounty Hunter. Now, I would wish to continue what he started"

Oh Marcus.... if only I could freely speak of you. This would be much easier

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 14th, 2002, 10:27:23 AM
Turbogeek - there was a name he had heard. He wasn't sure were, and he wasn't sure when, but sometime before his cryosleep he had heard of the man.

"Then if you practice the way of a true warrior and can defeat such a powerful man, surely learning such ways would benefit us greatly."

A pause. A lingering silence as Dasquian pondered.

"Are you going to be educating us in these ways?"

Elieen Cross
Feb 14th, 2002, 04:27:04 PM
Silence. Then -

"Only if you wish it"

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 14th, 2002, 04:39:37 PM
"It would truly be an honor to learn from you,"

Dasquian bowed gently out of respect then.

Xazor
Feb 14th, 2002, 11:56:10 PM
Xazor bowed toward Shade and smiled.

I shall do as you have requested with these weapons. I shall clean them up, and bring them back here for the use of others.

She the gathered up all of the weapons but their handles. There were a few swords, lightsabers, and droid parts. The load was pretty large, but she managed to pick all of the pieces up. Smiling at the rest of the group, she turned to leave.

I shall return as soon as I am done. For now, I take my leave to get started.

She spoke in a gentle tone.

Elieen Cross
Feb 15th, 2002, 02:41:38 AM
"Then i will show you. But tell me first, hwat do you know of the Jedi ways?"

Sia Lan Darkheart
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:43:17 PM
"There seems to be nothing eles to do around here so I shall go help Xazor with the wepons. It looked like it would be a long job for one person." Sia bows to the others and exits the room.

Xazor
Feb 16th, 2002, 01:06:52 AM
Xazor smiles as she sees Sia catching up with her.

Decided to join me in the fun process of cleaning these, 'eh?

She said with a slight laugh.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 16th, 2002, 06:09:15 AM
"I have been taught force manipulation among a small array of force techniques, as well as the way a Jedi should live and be."

Dasquian looked around as the others cleaned up - he felt a little bit guilty for not joining in.

Elieen Cross
Feb 16th, 2002, 12:02:44 PM
I wasn't really concerned with the clean up - in my view, it was trite. What I was interested was with this Jedi who was showing some interest in the Way of the Warroir.

"Then you know a good start. Nothing in the Matial Way of a Jedi precludes what you would know now. Except maybe one. A Warrior Jedi is not defensive in nature. A Warrior Jedi attacks. It is not the accepted way of the peaceful Jedi, but there are times and places where attack is warranted. You also must be aware that a Warrior Jedi can often be more tempted by The Dark Side, unless you are well trained, strong and committed to the Jedi"

Sia Lan Darkheart
Feb 16th, 2002, 07:58:46 PM
Sia smiled slightly and noded. She took some of the load off of Xazor so that it would be easier for her to carrythings and to walk.

"There was nothing eles for me to do there. I just figured that this would get done quicker if two people worked on it." Sia said, looking ahead of her.

Xazor
Feb 16th, 2002, 09:51:17 PM
I agree.........it is quite exciting to see such a great work in progress, isn't it? Hopefully I shall train students as warriors someday.......

She smiled as they walked.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Feb 17th, 2002, 12:00:24 AM
Sia nods as she keeps walking.

"I hope to make it up to that point as well." She says to Xazor.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:50:14 AM
"Aye. This way of living and studying sounds most interesting - I would definetly like to learn more about it."

Dasquian nodded to himself.

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 18th, 2002, 05:37:30 PM
Falcon walks in, having been on a walk, as he seems to do a lot of, and decided to see what all the ruckus was about...

"Is this a party or something?"

He looks around..

"Wow. You guys have been cleaning up this place. Looks good. Anything I can help with here?"