PDA

View Full Version : A new teacher.....(closed)

Shade Magus
Feb 16th, 2002, 12:59:54 AM
Shade walked in followed by someone that the place had forgotten a long him ago. He shut the doors behind the pair and nodded to the place.

"So what do you think of it?"

verse dawnstrider
Feb 24th, 2002, 02:01:21 AM
"It is missing one thing. One thing that makes this place mighty. Students and teachers. The looks of this place is good though. Ever sence I had come out of my statis pod, I have been trying to catch up. I was in that damn thing healing for years. Th eplace looks nice though....."

::The image behind Shade was a older Jedi. One who's age did not show. His race aged slow, plus he had spent awhile ina Statis Pod fight a virus. He was back now though. Shade had gotten him to show him this place. In truth he was impressed.::

Shade Magus
Feb 26th, 2002, 09:53:33 PM
"YEs...I know what you mean. Which is why I brought you here."

Shade turned to face his freind.

"Would you help me to get this place back up and running?"

verse dawnstrider
Feb 27th, 2002, 10:10:03 PM
::Verse nodded.::

"I will help out as best as I can. Not many people wish to know though. Many think all you need is a Light Saber and you can save the world. I wish it was that easy though."

Shade Magus
Feb 27th, 2002, 11:08:50 PM
Shade nodded.

"You are so right.......I know plenty of times where those weren't enough."

verse dawnstrider
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:18:49 AM
"We will get the other taught. This lession is as old as time. The greatest warriors are humble. When you have powers like we do, that becomes hard."

Shade Magus
Mar 4th, 2002, 11:25:09 PM
"Yes....with great powers also come great responsibilities. Before we begin teaching though...I feel as though we will need to teahc a few of them humility first."