PDA

View Full Version : Miss Xazor

Helenias QDunn
Apr 18th, 2002, 07:53:30 AM
Please attend here please. It is time your recieved instruction in the Warrior Wyas.

Xazor
Apr 18th, 2002, 09:47:59 AM
Xazor stepped into the Warrior Training Grounds. She saw her mentor, Helenias Q'Dunn. With a smile, she bowed in reverence and then spoke.

I am here to recieve instruction in the Warrior Ways....

She said softly.

Helenias QDunn
Apr 21st, 2002, 02:07:46 AM
And now I have to sit down and figure out how to do this.... would you believe I have never taught anyone anything before?

Xazor
Apr 22nd, 2002, 05:54:32 PM
Xazor laughed slightly and sat down on the ground, placing her head in her hands.

Everyone must start somewhere. How did you think I felt when I took my first padawan? I still don't know what I'm doing!

She laughed, but was serious. It was difficult to train others, that she knew.

Helenias QDunn
Apr 27th, 2002, 12:53:00 AM
Well, lets us begin anyway. Tell me, are you practiced in the arts of sleigh of hand and deception?

Xazor
Apr 27th, 2002, 12:55:42 AM
Xazor got a puzzled look on her face. She lofted a brow and thought for a moment.

I am afraid I don't know what you're talking about. I am quite skilled in Martial arts. I practice four styles of that.....and I am very skilled in hand to hand combat. As far as sleigh and deception....that is like a totally different language to me.

She laughed slightly, knowing she probably sounded stupid....

Helenias QDunn
Apr 27th, 2002, 01:07:41 AM
But for a warrior, sometimes it is not. I am not as powerful in the Force as other, yet I can defeat almost anyone. It is not your skills of the body, but skills of the mind that are most effective.

Light your sabre and attack me with it

Xazor
Apr 27th, 2002, 01:13:27 AM
Xazor was still slightly confused but did as she was told. She drew her saber and set it to single phased for now. She stood there for a moment and looked at Helenias. She had always been taught, as a Jedi, never to attack.....but this was different. She was a warrior and it was necessary. Xazor focused behind Helenias and created a large cracking sound behind her. This diverted her attention, and Xazor lept forward, slashing her saber in a motion from her right shoulder to her left hip. She spun around and in mid turn, she ignited the second half of the saber, making it duel phased. She then swept at the woman's shins as she came back around.

Helenias QDunn
Apr 27th, 2002, 01:34:21 AM
From behind my back, came my Force Pike. I stepped backwards to avoid the swipes of the sabre, then as she attacked again drew the Pike and then struck. The 1.5 metre long pole arm insersected with one of the sabre blades - which went out, leaving a red glow to mark where it had struck the Pike. I reversed the sweep, stepping forward at the same time to have the tip of the pike pointing at Xazor's throat.

"That's what I mean. Many Jedi and Sith have fallen for that trick and have suffered defeat. It is one reason I do not use a sabre, except to deflect blaster fire. The mind is the greatest weapon and it is the one the Warrior uses the most"

Xazor
Apr 27th, 2002, 01:38:12 AM
Xazor nods, taking in everything Helenias says.

Yes, I understand. I too have found disadvantages to fighting with a saber. If you would have told me to attack you, I would not have used my saber, but instead my mind.

She said as she thought about how her Master had taught her that she used her body and weapons too much. That was the time she had really started to use her mind. Now is battle, she used it most of all.

You are right, the mind is a more valuable tool.

Xazor said, approving her own conclusion.

Helenias QDunn
Apr 27th, 2002, 01:52:31 AM
"Well, it is what a true Warrior uses. You use the mind and apply it to your body, your weapon and your envioroment. And how the Jedi traching help in this?"

Xazor
Apr 27th, 2002, 01:57:03 AM
I know how to control my mind and the in turn I can control my body, my weapon, and my environment.

Xazor said, finally understanding the big picture. She smiled and nodded in agreeance to what she had just said.

Yes, I have learned the ways of a Mentalist, as well as the ways of an Elementist. Those greatly aid me. I control my mind, to control my weapon, and then control the environment around me. I understand how they fit together. That is the key.....isn't it?

She said confidently.

Helenias QDunn
Apr 29th, 2002, 09:06:19 AM
"Well.... not quite. You see, would you be shocked if I told you, I am not very powerful in the Force? I could not do the astonishing things even you could do. Yet, if you were asked, would you be able to beat me"

I sat down

"You see, the mind is the best weapon we have. With the mind, I was able to singlehandedly destroy the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. I saw a hole in their defences and I used it. With my mind, I was able to defeat Jedi Masters in the order of Darth Turbogeek and Master Yogurt. That is what a true Warrior should be using. Learn to use the mind to seek the weakness of others, to see your own strength and use them most effectively. I remember once I was told that fighting physically is like dancing. Well, fighting with your mind is like competeing in Holochess. Have you ever played that game?"

Xazor
Apr 29th, 2002, 09:32:29 AM
Xazor finally understood what Helenias was saying. She wasn't talking about her mind controlling the Force, she was talking about her wit, and instincts in her mind. The very way to...outsmart someone. She nodded and smiled, sitting down as her Mentor had.

Yes, I understand now. A Warrior must use their mind to be quicker than the opponent....to outsmart the other, yes?

She said confidently. At the mention of Holochess, Xazor smiled brightly and nodded once again.

Oh yes, I have played Holochess many a times...I learned how when I was younger, growing up in the Emperor's Head-Quarters. It is a fun game to play! I do see where I had to use my mind all the time with that...it is the same principal, yes?

She questioned with a smile.