PDA

View Full Version : My lonely room......

Xazor
Dec 15th, 2001, 11:24:38 PM
Xazor walked down the dimly lit hallway and examined the doors on both sides of it. As she passed each door she quietly listened for a presence inside of each room. She finally got to a room at the end of the long hallway and she didn't sense anyone inside. She stopped and stood in front of the door and used her mind to see inside. She didn't see anyone so she decided to open the door and go in. Once inside, she shut the door and walked over to the bed. The room was bare and cold. The only things that she had to decorate the room were her own personal belongings. She quickly and quietly started to set up her things around her room. A few pictures of some great Jedi Masters were hung on her bare walls. She hung her extra robes in the closet and put her bags away in the storage area.

Well...........I guess this is my new home.

She said as she sat down on the bed again. She felt someone pass by her room and suddenly a wave of sadness swept over her body. She got up and ran to the door and opened it just in time to see a set of black robes disappear around the corner. She slammed the door quickly and fell against it in great sobs.

Tanah
Dec 16th, 2001, 01:21:29 AM
Tanah, carrying a bag containing personal belongings, walked down the hall towards her new room. Then she heard the sobs. She looked around and then located the source of the sound. It was coming from inside the room to her left. Uneasily she shifted her box to one arm and knocked with her free hand. "Um...hello? Are you okay?" she called

Xazor
Dec 16th, 2001, 02:08:21 PM
As she heard the knock, Xazor quickly wiped the tears from hear eyes and face and stood up. She opened the door to see a kind looking girl standing there.

Oh, hello! I'm ok......really..........just, something happened and I'm ok now.....

She said as she looked down at the floor.

Would you like to come in and have something to drink or eat, perhaps?

She looked up at the girl and smiled offering a hand to help her with the box she was carrying.

Tanah
Dec 16th, 2001, 07:47:42 PM
Tanah smiled. "I'd love too." she followed the girl into the room and set her box fown. "Do you want to talk about what happened?" she asked.

Xazor
Dec 16th, 2001, 08:27:52 PM
Xazor shut the door behind her and motioned for the girl to have a seat.

Sure....I guess we could talk about it. There's really not much to talk about though.

She said as she walked over to the kitchen for some refreshments.

A Sith walked by my door. I know that probably doesn't seem like a big deal to you, but it is to me. Let me explain.....I never knew my parents. I was raised by the Sith all of my life and they tried to force their ways on me. They trained me in the ways of the force and told me that there were "others" who used the force but had mixed up the concept into something that it was not. I wanted to learn more about these people so I started to read some books that I found. I learned that they were called the Jedi and that they protected everything that the Sith were trying to destroy. I wanted to find these people and be one of them. One day my Sith master found one of those books in my room and was waiting for me later when I returned. He threatened to kill me and he threw me to my knees. I bowed my head and prepared to die. He raised up his lightsaber and slashed it hard against my upper arm. He stormed out of my room and left me there with only the words he said as he left, "You will always be aware of my presence and the presence of my kind....." I had no idea why he spared my life, so I packed my few belongings and flew out on his X-Wing that night. I was led hear by the force. It is my will and destiny to become a Jedi. That is why I was crying. A Sith had passed my room and I knew it. He was right.......it is something that will never leave me and I will always feel ashamed for some reason because of it.........

She finished as she broke out into a light cry again.

I'm sorry........I don't want to cry in your tea.....

She said almost with a light smile.

Thank you for listening to me ramble on...........I just needed to get that off my chest....

She finished with a sigh and walked over to the girl with her tea and sat down.

I haven't even properly introduced myself........I'm Xazor.....it's nice to meet you. I gather that your name is Tanah?

She said with a smile.

Tanah
Dec 16th, 2001, 08:57:14 PM
Tanah nodded, somewhat surprised. "Yes, and don't worry about it. I've had my share of hard times and I know what it's like to need to talk about it. So, how do you like the GJO so far?" she asked

Xazor
Dec 16th, 2001, 10:09:44 PM
Xazor smiled at her and replied

I like it a lot. Everyone has made me feel welcome. I have made a few friends so far and I am looking forward to starting my training. I am unfortunate to be one of the many who will not be able to have a master for a while, but I am going to be doing group training soon! So, tell me about yourself. How long have you been a part of the GJO? Who is your Master?

Tanah
Dec 16th, 2001, 10:17:55 PM
Tanah smiled. "I just arrived a few days ago. My Master is Nash Stolar. I was supposed to start contruction on my lightsaber but I didn't know what components were needed so I had to go talk to him about it. I was on my way back to my room to unload a few things and begin when I heard you. I'm glad I did too, because this is great."

Xazor
Dec 16th, 2001, 10:28:21 PM
I wish that I had a Master to show me how to construct my Lightsaber. I have a few of the key components, but I don't know how they all go together!

Xazor said with a slight laugh.

Wow, you've only been here for a few days? We must have arrived about the same time then! You're so lucky to have a Master, especially Nash Stolar. He's a great Jedi. So....what are you planning to do now that you are a part of this huge picture?

Tanah
Dec 16th, 2001, 10:32:29 PM
Tanah laughed. "Don't worry...I'm not entirely positive how they all fit together either, but the force will guide me. I havn't really thought about what I"m going to do. Finish my training first of all. I think I'll eventually take on an apprentice. I'd like to go on a few solo missions before I do though. But it's still a bit away. What about you?" she took a sip of her tea and shifted into a more comfortable position.

Xazor
Dec 16th, 2001, 10:41:58 PM
Well.......first I would like to start my training! And then when I am finished I want to go on a kind of force uniting mission for myself. Then I want to take on a padawan of my own and take him/her on missions with me during/after their training. I hope that the force guides me in how to build this lightsaber, 'cuz I sure don't have a Master to show me how!

Xazor said with a small laugh.

Tanah
Dec 16th, 2001, 10:50:53 PM
Tanah grinned. "It's so exciting. I can't wait to begin lightsaber training...if I ever get it built! I was thinking of asking my Master if I could travel to the planet Ilum to aquire the focusing crystals...although I don't know if I'll be able to go alone."

Xazor
Dec 16th, 2001, 11:22:38 PM
I also need to get some crystals.......since you can't go alone, maybe we can go together! That sounds kinda fun to me.

Xazor said with a smile.

Tanah
Dec 16th, 2001, 11:36:51 PM
Tanah nodded. "It does. I'll have to get my Masters permission of course but I'm sure if I don't go alone he'll say yes."

Xazor
Dec 16th, 2001, 11:52:53 PM
I hope that he grants you permission, I am looking forward to gathering my crystals so that I may seek knowledge and build my lightsaber soon. So, are you moving pretty steadily in your training?

Xazor asked as she shifted more comfortably in her chair.

Tanah
Dec 16th, 2001, 11:56:44 PM
Tanah nodded. "Yes. Master's been teaching me some cool stuff...though I don't like the force jump. Heights and I don't mix. We're moving on to lightsaber training as soon as I construct mine. Perhaps we should go and see if we are able to go? I'm sure we can find him at the B&G."

Xazor
Dec 17th, 2001, 12:11:10 AM
Yes, let us go and find him to ask his permission.

Xazor said as she rose from her seat and motioned to take Tanah's tea cup for her.

Tanah
Dec 17th, 2001, 12:12:42 AM
Tanah handed her the tea cup and stood. "Do you know how to get to the B&G?"

Xazor
Dec 17th, 2001, 12:15:18 AM
Xazor took her cup and replied

I have a pretty good idea, let's go and try our luck at directions!

She smiled and walked to the door with Tanah. They exited and started walking down the hallway in search of the B&G.

Tanah
Dec 17th, 2001, 12:19:15 AM
OOC: I'll post in the B&G...hopefully this will all go according to plan....*laughs evilly*

Xazor
Dec 17th, 2001, 12:26:59 AM
OOC: Ok........I hope so too.........*also adds an evil laugh* hehehe

Tanah
Dec 17th, 2001, 12:29:25 AM
OOC: ahahahahaha...i posted