PDA

View Full Version : Over. It's Over.

Leeloo Mina
Mar 26th, 2001, 02:49:08 AM
Leeloo sat at her bedher eyes filled with tearsshe hadjust heard it. The awful truth. Her worst fear. Jes.. He couldnt be, with no warning or even a goodbye.

Even though they had broken up-- she still.. god she didnt even know. In her hands she held a picture of him and her.. He was so happy. So was she. But people change, and no he whould change no more.

He was..she bust into tears a few jedi opened their doors and looked out. She got up and closed her door. The padawan leaved up against the door and slowly slid to the floor;

She had to accept it and move on. He was dead. He wasnt there anymore. He would never move, walk, talk.. see.. god. How-w? WHY? He wasnt a total jedi.. did he still become one with the Force?

Was he still out there somewhere? She glaced over to her bed. There lie the last thing he had given her.

She had found it not too long after she heard.. He was really dead. It was impossible. What was so going to do. Even though they had broken up-- he was still her friend.

She would do almost anything to have him back just to tell him how much she missed him. She still loved him, in a way. Things had just happened too fast... not that it really mattered now, what was done was done.

He was dead and nothing she could do now chould change that. Tears ran down her face. Why..? She stood up walked over to her bed.

Leeloo moved the flowers and set them on her dresser. She lied on her bed and cried herself to sleep, her cries muffled by her pillow.

Warren Azalin
Mar 26th, 2001, 03:14:00 AM
::It had been a long day for Warren as he walked down the quiet Jedi halls, he knew that by now news of his brothers demise had to have gotten here. He knew the one person who would take it harder than him was Leeloo, her and Jeseth were to be wed and he considered her a sister. Reaching her door he sighed slightly as he put his hand slowly on the door knob, stopping slightly as he heard a faint noise he put an ear to the door and heard the faint tears of Leeloo. Inside he knew that now was not the time to talk, she would need time to mourn the lose and when she was through he would be there to talk to ::

Leeloo Mina
Mar 26th, 2001, 01:32:57 PM
It was morning on the planet and bright yellow, warm sunshine filled her room. Leeloo was still asleep. The wind blew her curtian allowing the sun to shine on her eyes and she woke up.

Now. Right now she just wished the star whould explode and stop shining-- but she just got up and closed the window, How could that star be so.. CHEARFULL? The world outside her window carried on rather she was there or not.

It seemed as if her very existance meant nothing
She sort of wondered if her friends even cared about her. Or where they continuing their happy lifes as well? It didnt matter.

She didnt want their pity. She didnt even want them to see her like this. If she ever left her room again she whould act like this didnt bother her. She wasnt used to showing her emotions like this.

When her parents died--No, when she thought her parents had died, that was the only time she had ever felt like this. She sat on her bed surounded in total darkness. Other than the small crack of light under the door.

Why hadnt she died too, why must she stay here and endure this pain?? She wished she was dead. But, her friends-- Fire, Leia, Warren, Kaine.. They'd have to feel like this.

They were the only things that seemed to give her life meaning. Was it enough?

She still couldnt belive it Jeseth, Jeseth Cloak was dead. No longer living.. no longer breathing. Dead. What had she done to make this happen..

Jedi Cadet
Mar 26th, 2001, 01:57:07 PM
::Cadet walks down the hall to Leeloo's door. She knocks on the door and waits for leeloo to answer. After a moment the door opens.::

"Leeloo can I talk to you?" Cadet asks her.

ReaperFett
Mar 26th, 2001, 01:57:21 PM
:: Leeloo hears a knock at her door, and it slides forward to reveal Fett, holding a tray of food

"Id guess youd be needing to eat" ::

Leeloo Mina
Mar 26th, 2001, 05:17:41 PM
Leeloo heard a knock at her door. She quickly wiped away her tears and answered. Fett and Cadet stood at the door. Fett held a tra with food. It had been a while since she ate.. a day? two? She was starving. She quickly took the tray from Fett.

"Thank you.."

She managed to speak in a whisper. Cadet spoke next.. she needed to talk. Oh god. it was about Jeseth. No she didn't need to talk about him right now she couldnt.JUst.. well, maybe it wasn't about Jeseth. She gestured for Cadet to come into her room and waited to see what she was going to say. It was so easy to pretend that Jes was still away at TBH. Being a dark jedi. She would see him again soon. They had broken up but still friends.. It wouldn't work. Something deep inside made her realize he was dead and there was nothing she could do. D*mn Force. Right now was the only time in her entire life she wished she couldnt use the force....

Nichos Marr
Mar 26th, 2001, 05:44:15 PM
Nichos knocks on the door.

"It's Nichos, can I come in?"

ReaperFett
Mar 26th, 2001, 06:05:26 PM
:: Fett hand the tray over, and sees Nichos at the door. Doubting he could do much else, he heads for the door ::

Leeloo Mina
Mar 26th, 2001, 08:42:28 PM
Leeloo nodded to Nichos

"Yeah..sure, come in. We'll have a party."

She smiled a bit at her small sence of humor. Jeseth wouldnt want her to say depressed forever..

But she wondered how long she could msk her feelings from her friends

Jedit Quarv
Mar 26th, 2001, 08:43:59 PM
Jedit and his gugan friend Winta knock the door and come in

"Wazza matter Leeloo? Usa look down in dumps",Winta asks

"Yeah I feel sorry for you",Jedit says softly

ReaperFett
Mar 26th, 2001, 08:47:07 PM
:: Fett walks out, catching the Gungan on the shoulder as he walks round the corner

"Sorry" ::

Nichos Marr
Mar 26th, 2001, 09:50:24 PM
Nichos walks into Leeloo's room. His face was a little red and he looked very tired. He walked over to Leeloo and sat on a chair across from her.

"I'm sorry about Jeseth, Leeloo. He was a good friend."

Satine Capashen
Mar 26th, 2001, 10:17:53 PM
Alpha knocks on the door, sighing, and closing himself off from the Force, so he won't have to feel Leeloo's sadness as well as see it.

"Leeloo, can I come in? It's Satine."

Leeloo Mina
Mar 28th, 2001, 01:10:34 AM
Leeloo watched as Fett slowly waled toward the door

"Hey.. Fett. you dont have to go.."

She turned back to the doo to see another famillar face at the door..Alpha.

"Yeah, sure come on in. Ferris, yeah.. I know..heh.But there's nothing anyone really could have done..."

Satine Capashen
Mar 28th, 2001, 10:12:43 AM
Alpha walks in, and sees the crowded room.

"Planning a party?"

Alpha smiles slightly.

Jedit Quarv
Mar 28th, 2001, 05:07:23 PM
Winta yells to Fett"How Wude"

**He looks back at Leeloo**

"So why are you so sad Leeloo?"

Jedit whispers to Leeloo "Have pitty on him he has problems"

Satine Capashen
Mar 28th, 2001, 05:14:02 PM
"I'm with Winta Leeloo. What's wrong?"

Hears Jedit's comment and hides a smile.

Satine Capashen
Mar 30th, 2001, 12:55:08 AM
Alpha laughs a little bit.

Leeloo Mina
Mar 30th, 2001, 01:53:46 AM
::Leeloo laughed a bit then a frown appeared on her face as she recalled what was bothering her::

"Well.. other than that, Jeseth just died... "

Satine Capashen
Mar 30th, 2001, 02:00:03 AM
Alpha winces. Even he felt sad that JEsseth had died.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Even though he wanted me dead, and there was no lost love between us, I still have to say...I'm sorry for your loss Leeloo."

Shadow LeFae
Apr 1st, 2001, 01:21:54 PM
"Hey..."
:: Fae says as she floats into the room. ::
"Listen."
"Calling out your name
Your face is everywhere
I'm reaching out to you
To find that you're not there
I wake up every night
To see the state I'm in
It's like an endless fight
I never seem to win

I can't go on as long as I believe
Can't let go when I keep wondering

Where are you now, what have you found
Where is your heart, when I'm not around
Where are you now, you gotta let me know
Oh baby, so I can let you go

I can hear your voice
The ring of yesterday
It seems so close to me
But yet so far away
I should let it out
To save what's left of me
And close the doors of doubt
Revive my dignity

Bit, I can't go on as long as I believe
Can't let go when I keep wondering

Oh baby, so I can let you go

I should let it out, it's time to let you go
Oh baby, I just want to know

Oh baby, so I can let you go "

OOC: IRL im a DJ so music always cheers me up.

Satine Capashen
Apr 2nd, 2001, 04:41:36 PM
Alpha smiles at Fae.

"That was pretty good. Wonder what Leeloo thinks..."

Looks at Leeloo.

Shadow LeFae
Apr 2nd, 2001, 10:55:08 PM
"thanx"
:: Fae plops down on bed. ::